Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Matinee Movie with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Matinee Movie with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt rock sunglasses while catching a matinee movie at Harbour Town Shopping Center on Saturday (December 28) in Sydney, Australia.

The 38-year-old actress and the 50-year-old actor were joined for the movie by all six of their kids – Maddox, 12, Pax, 10, Zahara, 8, Shiloh, 7, and five-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

Earlier in the week, Angelina and Brad spent time together while visiting the Currumbin Wildlife Park in Queensland, Australia.

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt stepping out for a movie…

angelina jolie brad pitt matinee movie with the kids 01

• Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

2,327 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 794 » Show All

Yay!!First!!!

Happy New Year to the Beautiful Joliepitt family and to the Joliepitt Fans!!

Family time for the Jolie Pitt Family. God bless them.

Thank you JJ.

Gold Coast gal @ 12/28/2013 at 2:36 am

I was in Gold Coast the past 2 days when the JP family were visiting attractions. It’s hot, humid and crowded at Harbour Town city. Amazing the parents are managing well and putting an effort to entertain the kids. I get cranky when it’s hot and muggy.

Waving to Neleh ( hope, you are enjoying your Winter vaca),Senior,Vicki,Anoble,Phool,Rose,Joann,Kimmy,LLM,Paiige,Sabine,Casmir,Neer,Aisha,Gena,Foxy,Tutuna,DS,Dulc,Lyric,Lotta and to all on board tonight.God bless us all.

I am glad that Brad is done filming Fury. Angie will resume Unbroken soon.The family are all having a good time.

Goodnight lovely fans of Brad and Angie all over the world.

Worth Reposting, thanks to Love the JoliePitt

@reply | Flag This
Love the JoliePitts @ 12/28/2013 at 1:12 am

2013 Communicator of the Year: Angelina Jolie
December 27, 2013
Warning: This article contains graphic descriptions of sexual violence.
@reply | Flag This
Love the JoliePitts @ 12/28/2013 at 1:19 am

Fans, please see the above link for the full article. I have not posted the article in its entirety below. Thank you:
Nancy Duarte
“I know she’s an unexpected choice, but Angelina Jolie is under-celebrated as a communicator and an advocate. As I’ve been sharing my choice for Communicator of the Year with others, I’ve received bizarre responses like: “She’s an actress, so you should honor her speech writer instead.” Wow. In a world with very few powerful women, those catty responses are shameful — especially considering how much positive change Jolie’s platform has yielded. Sadly, even a Google search reveals how her advocacy for the oppressed is masked by sensational headlines:

Spoken communication is my area of expertise, so I primarily focused on how Jolie used speeches to persuade this year. She delivered two astounding, yet little-known formal addresses:

Persuasive speech:

Jolie delivered a graphic speech to the UN Security Council asking them to adopt a resolution making crimes of sexual violence prosecutable. As a Special Envoy to the UN, she travels around the world to advocate for refugees. She even made a trip to the Congo to help prepare for this speech only weeks after her double mastectomy. She could use descriptive language to convey the horrors because she’d seen the victims and held them in her own arms. Her speech follows a persuasive story pattern perfectly.
Here is an excerpt from her speech:
Hundreds of thousands — if not millions — of women, children, and men have been raped in conflicts in our lifetimes. The numbers are so vast and the subject so painful that we have to stop to remember that behind each number is someone with a name, a personality, a story, and dreams no different from ours and those of our children.
I will never forget the survivors that I have met or what they told me:

The mother in Goma whose five-year-old daughter had been raped right outside a police station — in plain view.

Rape is a tool of war. It is an act of aggression and a crime against humanity. Addressing warzone sexual violence is therefore your responsibility, as well as the duty of governments in countries afflicted by it. But the starting point must be you, the UN Security Council, shouldering your responsibilities and showing leadership.

That five-year-old child in the Congo must count, because you represent her.

And in her eyes, if her attacker gets away with his crimes, it is because you have allowed it.

You set the bar.

After she spoke, they unanimously voted in favor of the resolution. Who wouldn’t? The full transcript is here. In early 2012, after serving for over a decade as a Goodwill Ambassador, Jolie was promoted to Special Envoy to the High Commissioner where she can facilitate lasting solutions for refugees.
@reply | Flag This
Love the JoliePitts @ 12/28/2013 at 1:22 am

Continued from Nancy’s poignant and very well written article:

Acceptance Speech:

The second speech I’d like to highlight was Jolie’s Humanitarian of the Year acceptance speech at the Governors Awards hosted by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. She came across as a relatable and human public servant, making connections at three very emotional levels:
As a mom: Jolie humanized herself as a mom when she addressed her son Maddox “”Mad, I’m not going to cry, I promise. I’m not going to embarrass you. You and your brothers and sisters are my happiness. There is no greater honor than being your mother.” One of the most beautiful women in the world embarrasses her kids, too. That was comforting to me.
As a fortunate person: She had the audience reflect on their fortune (Most news outlets skipped this part). In doing so, she humbly pulled me into the context of the suffering in a way that made me feel grateful.
“I have never understood why some people are lucky enough to be born with the chance that I had, to have this path in life, and why, across the world, there is a woman just like me, with the same abilities and the same desires, same work ethic and love for her family, who would most likely make better films and better speeches. Only she sits in a refugee camp, and she has no voice. She worries about what her children will eat, how to keep them safe, and if they’ll ever be allowed to return home. I don’t know why this is my life and that’s hers.”
As a daughter: She made the loss of her mother painfully evident when she said: “Above all, she was very clear that nothing would mean anything if I didn’t live a life of use to others. And I didn’t know what that meant for a long time. … It was only when I began to travel and look and live beyond my home that I understand my responsibility to others.
… And to stand here today means that I did as she asked. And if she were alive, she would be very proud.” Just like Jolie, I longed to hear these words from my mother.
Usually people refer to Jolie as one of the most beautiful women in the world. I feel that way, too. But not because of her skin-deep beauty. I feel that way because of her heart-felt devotion to those without a voice of their own.
@reply | Flag This
Love the JoliePitts @ 12/28/2013 at 1:29 am

Brief history on Nancy and WHY she is impressed and moved by Angelina’s presentations and why she is expert in recognizing persuasive, effective, presentations when she witnesses them.
Nancy Duarte is CEO of Duarte, Inc. and the author of Resonate, Slide:ology, and theHBR Guide to Persuasive Presentations. She has a passion for teaching others about the power of persuasive presentations that drive change in the world.

Thanks Just Jared for the many lovely Jolie-Pitt family pictures this holiday season! I loved every single one of the zoo pictures (yes, I looked at all of them), and I love these as well.
It’s always a delight to see this beautiful family having fun together. Angelina is breathtakingly beautiful. I could stare at her forever. Brad’s looking good as well and the kids are always a joy.

Passing Through @ 12/28/2013 at 3:08 am

Oooh…check Jared out…all over new pix before everyone else. I’m gonna have to send him a thermometer cuz he’s on fi-ya!

Passing Through @ 12/28/2013 at 3:09 am

Premalee -
Here’s a translation of a new interview with Roger. He did this yesterday before announcing today that Edberg was joining his coaching staff. The interview was conducted in German and someone translated it to English. It’s readable to the translation is spotty in places. However, one thing is clear – you’re going to get your wish: Roger will be playing with the bigger racket starting with the Brisbane tourney on Sunday.
Last summer you made a first attempt with a larger racquet after the early exit in Gstaad. Now you have again tested the new racquet model during the preparation. Will you also use it on the tour?
Yes, I’m going to play in Australia with a similar model as in my first attempt. Actually, I wanted to take the test right after the US Open again. But then I had so much to do with myself and my game, that I dropped it. Now I have more time to still make further small changes and to discuss with my outfitter company Wilson on the details.

OMG AH is a SUPERHIT,WIN THE OSCAR

GO LEO

SPLIT…

Christmas Box Office: ‘Hobbit’ No. 1 For Five-Day, Battles Begin For 3-Day Between ‘Hobbit’ Vs. ‘Frozen’ and ‘Hustle’ v. ‘Wolf’; ‘Anchorman 2′ Strong No. 3

We are spoiled with so many JP family pictures. Thanks jared.

Vivi and daddy, sweet pics. Swoon.

honeys, this pitty on the way to a new year with bambi

xoxo

Cute family ! Happy to see them all together !

Love the JoliePitts @ 12/28/2013 at 3:51 am

@JP Fan:
Thank you JP Fan for posting that. That is a great article about Angelina Jolie. What an amazing lady she is. Brad must be so proud.

Love the JoliePitts @ 12/28/2013 at 3:52 am

Thanks Jared for the pictures and the new thread.
This family is beyond amazing. I am so glad mommy and daddy are getting to do so much with the children before Angie resumes filming Unbroken.

Brad looks amazing. He is so gorgeous. What a beautiful family.

just Saying @ 12/28/2013 at 3:56 am

The Viv and Brad pics remind me what Brad said about Viv, ” Viv is my eternal princess”

This is a great Christmas and holiday for JP fans. Love this family so much.

Love the JoliePitts @ 12/28/2013 at 4:21 am

Hi FALP.
Thanks for your lovely post to me on the previous thread. Thank you for your always kind words. You are too gracious.
FALP we almost can’t keep up with this beautiful couple. Isn’t it grand?
I love how they are all over the place with the kids showing the children such fun things to do.
I don’t doubt for a minute that Brad and Angelina have not had a Date Night yet. Knowing Brad he is taking care of that part of the “family entertainment” too. :) He is such a “Loving and extraordinary” man to quote Angelina.
And a beautiful man too. How is it possible a man can be as beautiful as Brad. I love his unique beauty. And Shiloh is his spitting image. Her beauty is truly stunning.
And Knox looks just l like her. I love how she and Knox are starting to dress like twins. I don’t know if Vivi likes that or not. :) Vivi will be so beautiful too. And little Zee Zee, how sweet to see her hugging up mommy and daddy and getting love back from both of them. Lovely little Zee. And Pax loving that little marsupial. And Maddox the perfect big brother. What a truly amazing family.
FALP, I could not help posting to Joseph, aka Ellie on the previous thread. I agree completely with you that the trolls hide behind those male names for anonymity and to protect themselves from being revealed or caught…..but Ellie we have known to frequent these JP threads for a long, long time, before she decided to become Joe aka Joseph and I cannot help but wonder if she has asked herself why she does it. And why she even hates Angelina so much?
What makes a person a troll? Surely it has to be a “conscious” choice to practice hating someone for so long who has done nothing to you. But unless there is a sensible “Reason” for your hatred it makes no sense. And what kind of “return” are you looking for when you invest so heavily and for such a long time in irrational hate of another person who has done you no personal harm.
I wonder if the trolls are even honest enough with themselves to ask themselves honest questions or is their hatred too thick and crippling to even allow that much “light” into their minds.
What dark, sad, miserable lives they lead in their hatred and they can’t deny their misery. If they were not so miserable they would not spend all day on Jared attacking the JoliePitt family with such hateful and vicious words trying to make the fans feel bad. What a waste of time.
I have stayed up too late FALP. But I am so glad I got to speak briefly to you. Have a wonderful Saturday my dear friend. I hope 2014 brings you every good thing your beautiful heart could desire. I am off to bed. :)

@Love the JoliePitts: Good morning to my dear friend Love. How have you been doing? I hope you will started the vegetable juicing or blending after the New Year or soon. It’s easy and you will see and feel the difference in your everyday health within a week if you are consistent.

My friend, isn’t it great to see our favorite family having so much fun at this time of the year. You know while horses couldn’t keep Brad away from his family. I remember Brad saying there is no other place he would
rather be than being with his family. I must say, Angie is looking very
sexy, no wonder Brad is always caressing her bum whenever he gets the
chance, lol. Hopefully, Ms Z is not giving him the side eyes. Anyway,
Brad did say he was not going to stop even if the kids are embarrasses,
:-).

Love, Angie is we ring heels, so I’m going out on a limb and say they are going to dinner after the movies, what do you think Love?

Thanks for the article you posted, great read.

Love the JoliePitts @ 12/28/2013 at 4:30 am

Before I go.
Angelina is stunning beyond words in that outfit Jared. Loving that bracelet and her hair. Brad is good for Angelina. She is a knock out in these pictures.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 794 » Show All