Khloe Kardashian: I Need a Fresh Start in 2014

Khloe Kardashian: I Need a Fresh Start in 2014

Khloe Kardashian is beautiful in blue on the cover of British Cosmopolitan‘s February 2014 issue, on newsstands January 2.

Here’s what the 29-year-old reality star had to share with the magazine:

On needing a fresh start in the new year: “I love the new year, new beginnings. I need a good fresh start; I’m excited for this year to be over with…You only live once so let’s make that one time perfect. We can’t fix our mistakes and imperfections, so let’s have fun. You get what you give out in life.”

On joking while on television: “I never take myself seriously. When I joke about my camel toe or my big vagina on TV, I don’t realize how many people are watching! I’m with my sisters and we’re the same off camera – that’s how sisters are. Then I go out and someone will say, ‘Oh, my god I have a big vagina too!’ I’m like, ‘WHAT?’ That’s when I can’t believe I said that out loud. But I love to be silly and make people laugh. It’s a compliment, and liberating to think my sisters and I might make other women feel OK about talking about this stuff too.”

On women supporting other women: “Women can be quick to attack each other, when we should be building each other up. There are enough people out there who’ll put you down. We should be each other’s biggest cheerleaders. I’m not happy with my arms, so if I see a girl with great arms I compliment her. It doesn’t make me hate her; it motivates me to lift more weights.”

The full interview appears in the February 2014 issue of British Cosmopolitan, which is available in digital edition on Apple Newsstand, on January 2. For more from Khloe, visit www.cosmopolitan.co.uk.

FYI: Khloe is wearing a David Meister Signature dress on the cover.

khloe kardashian covers cosmopolitan uk february 2014 01
khloe kardashian covers cosmopolitan uk february 2014 02
khloe kardashian covers cosmopolitan uk february 2014 03

Credit: British Cosmopolitan/James White
Posted to: Khloe Kardashian, Magazine

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pretty Ka @ 12/29/2013 at 9:34 pm

She’s a sweetheart. I hope this new year brings good things her way :-)

I love Khloe!!

The Kardashian’s, U.S.’s most gross family. Just fade away.

Wow, photo-shopped much?

Come visit me in Chicago Khloe! Let me take you for a walk down Michigan Ave.

Please go away!!!!

She can start by getting rid of that ***** between her legs.

maybe thats why odom left her

theexcuse @ 12/30/2013 at 1:03 am

She looks like an ogre. Everything in her is giant.

send them all away except Khloe :)

Good Day To Everybody In this site i want to testify how i was rescue by Mr Scott Utah When i was Rip off I’m Mr James D Payne by name. I live in USA, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scams everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mr Scott Utah who lend me a loan of $10,000 under 8hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him via email……scott_utah309@hotmail.com i am using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don’t wish even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once you have also receive your loan from Mr Mr Scott Utah,i pray that God should give him long life. God bless him forever for the good things he has done in my life. Mr James D Payne

Esther veritas @ 03/10/2014 at 4:13 am

Hello,
This is to inform the general public that Mrs Esther Veritas, a private loan lender has open up a financial opportunity for everyone in need of any financial help. We give out loan at 2% interest rate to individuals, firms and companies under a clear and understandable terms and condition. contact us today by e-mail at: (estherveritas@live.co.uk)

Hello every one please i will like to talk about the goodness of GOD in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $1,800 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online then a friend told me that there is a legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a Man called Mr Daniel Jones who is the CEO Fidelity Loan Firm, So i applied for a loan sum of ($60,000.00) with low interest rate so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account that was how i was able to get my loan, so i was able to pay off my bills. i am advising every one who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them via email: fidelityloanfirm@outlook.com as well, So thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life story and thanks be to GOD almighty for his goodness upon my life. I am Olivia y by name you can email to confirm oliviaphilip40@gmail.com

Hello; i am Mr Daniel; a private loan lender who; gives life time opportunity loans.; Do you need an urgent loan to; clear your debts or you need a; capital loan to improve your; business?; have you been rejected by; banks and other financial; agencies? Do you; need a consolidation loan or a; mortgage?; search no more as we are here; to make all your financial; problems a thing of the past.; We loan funds out to individuals; in need of financial assistance; that have a bad credit or in need; of money; to pay bills; to invest on; business at a; rate of 2%. I want to use this; medium to inform you; that we render reliable and; MR Daniel (fidelityloanfirm@outlook.com)

Hello,
I’m mr garry,morgan.
We are government approved and certified loan
lender Our company do offer loans ranging from
personal to industrial loans to interested persons or
companies who are seeking for financial helps at a
negotiable interest rate as 3% Opportunity to clear
your dept., start or boost your business with a loan
from our company Loan is given out in Pounds(£),
Dollar($) and Euro. So apply for a loan now Interested
persons should contact us for more information. Fill
out the borrower’s data information. Contact us now
via: garrymorganloanoffer@gmail.com
BORROWER’S DATA
(1)Full Name:
(2)Country:
(3)Address:
(4)City:
(5)Sex:
(6)Marital Status:
(7)Occupation:
(8)Mobile Phone Number:
(9)Monthly income:
(10)Loan Amount Needed:
(11)Loan Duration:
(12)Purpose of Loan:
Thanks for your understanding as we look forward to
hearing from you soon.
E-Mail: garrymorganloanoffer@gmail.com
Best regards
Management
Mr. Garry Morgan.

Mrs Stella @ 04/05/2014 at 5:43 am

Hello Everybody,

Am Mrs Stella from UNITED KINGDOM, Am here to introduce any body looking for a loan from UNITED KINGDOM to contact this company where i got my loan worth over (70,000euro) from. Am referring
interested person or company to this lender because i got a loan from them and i have also introduce some other friends and family member to this company
who have also gotten a loan from them. I will advise you contact this company with the amount you need if you are seriously in need of a
loan because their services is 100% guarantee and kis risk Free. Contact email: kellyloanfirmbobby@yahoo.com

Do you need a loan apply now at the rate of 3% (Serious Inquiry Only) Contact us with Loan Amount: Duration: Phone No: Country:
We will be so greatful to have a bussiness relationship with you
My Best Regrads
Ms Sarah

LOAN OFFER AT 3.23% INTEREST LOW RATE VISIT US VIA WEBSITE AT http://www.rickwalterlendingfirm.mw.lt/

TOSIN VERONICA LOAN COMPANY @ 04/23/2014 at 6:37 am

Are you thinking of modernizing your house? Looking for money to clear of your bills? Looking for money to purchase a new car? Or you need money to extend or start your own business? etc. we Offer Private loan, Commercial and Personal Loans with very Minimal annual Interest Rates as Low as 5% within a 1 year to 30 years repayment duration period to any part of the world. We give out loans within the range of €5,000.00 Euro to €1,000,000.00 Euro. Our loans Are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the service you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose – from vacations, to education, to unique purchases. Interested applicants should Contact us now at:
tosin_veronicaloancompany@yahoo.com

Castro Vannesa @ 04/24/2014 at 6:40 pm

Good Day To Everybody In this site i want to testify how i was rescue by Mr Johan Morrison When i was Rip off I’m Mrs Castro vannesa by Name. I live in USA, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scams everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mr jOHAN Morrison who lend me a loan of $30,000 under 8hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him via email……johanmorrisonloanlender@hotmail.com. i am using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don’t wish even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once you have also receive your loan from Mr Johan Morrison pray that God should give him long life. God bless him forever for the good things he has done in my life. Mrs Castro Vannesa.

Goh Cheng @ 07/21/2014 at 6:48 am

Dear Loan Seekers,
We are Cheng Loans Finance! We offer loans to Individual & Companies in need of financial assistance (Loan) at 2% interest rate for the duration of 1 to 25 years. Do you need a loan without stress or delay? Have you been turn down by your local banks? We offer International & Local Loans to interested clients for the amount of $5,000 USD to $100,000,000 USD OR (EUR, GBP, KWD, SGD, MYR), apply with us and get your loan approved without stress: Interested person should contact us via E-mails: {chengloansfinance@yahoo.com.sg} OR {gohcheng444@gmail.com}