Zachary Quinto & Boyfriend Miles McMillan Walk Their Dogs

Zachary Quinto & Boyfriend Miles McMillan Walk Their Dogs

Zachary Quinto and his boyfriend Miles McMillan take their two dogs for a walk on Monday morning (December 30) in New York City.

The 36-year-old actor and the 23-year-old male model bundled up to brave the cold weather on the chilly morning.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zachary Quinto

Zachary is currently in the Big Apple while starring in the Broadway production of the classic play The Glass Menagerie. Make sure to see it now before it closes on February 23.

If you missed it, check out a funny video of Zachary and his friend Susan Blackwell prank calling some of their celeb pals like Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Christian Borle.

zachary quinto boyfriend miles mcmillan walk their dogs 01
zachary quinto boyfriend miles mcmillan walk their dogs 02
zachary quinto boyfriend miles mcmillan walk their dogs 03
zachary quinto boyfriend miles mcmillan walk their dogs 04
zachary quinto boyfriend miles mcmillan walk their dogs 05

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Looselipz @ 12/30/2013 at 6:09 pm

His boyfriend is pretty. Looks a lot like a lady.

For a moment I thought that Miles guy was Selma Blair.

@Looselipz:

One of them HAS to look like a lady, see what I mean?

shafondita @ 12/30/2013 at 6:30 pm

@xyz:

not necessarily. stereotypes are so 2000s

@allison:

Heck, I thought it was Michelle Rodriguez.

@xyz: You are stupid.

For a long second there I was wondering where the boyfriend off the title was xD haha ..No seriously, his bf does look like a woman! Judging by the comments, I’m not the only one who got confused. He does look like a mix between Selma Blair and Michelle Rodriguez lmao! Both gorgeous ladies. So that means he’s pretty lol

MotherNature @ 12/30/2013 at 7:31 pm

. The western world is indeed crumbling. There is a Yin/Yang in life a natural balance of male/female that the western world ignores at its peril.

Holy crap, I thought that was a girl. Not trying to be funny or anything but at first glace, he looks like a she.

Why do they keep “outing” everyone in the media?

My mind is blown…I thought that was Michelle Rodriguez and then I come and see these comments and realized you thought the same! DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY lol. No disrespect, at least Michelle Rodriguez and Selma Blair are pretty women.

Miles is, like Andrej Pejic an androgen model. Way to go Zach! :D

@MotherNature: The Western world? LMFAO. Okay.

sweet ashoo @ 12/31/2013 at 11:51 am

wtf his bf looks like a girl

sweet ashoo @ 12/31/2013 at 11:57 am

wait a minute , Is it me or his bf looks so angry ?

Zachary Quinto’s boyfriend? LOL
Two effeminate gays? Nope. btw where’s Miles McMillan’s real bf Richard Chai?

So Quinto wants us to see his play? Why? because he’s so honest and transparent with his fans? haha

JR : where's my gf?! @ 01/01/2014 at 6:37 am

Ms skinny legs peek-a-boo McMillan has sunglasses on! I guess one mistake was enough….
Ms MM also likes to watch the The Real Housewives series and Keeping Up with the Kardashians. He was 22 when Quinto started dating him according to Perez. Srsly wtf?

btw just gotta love Lainey. Ridiculous? I’ll say!

lmao at you @ 01/01/2014 at 3:52 pm

So, what, are you a dumped lover (of either of these)? Or even worse, a totally dismissed aspirant? Flooding this tag with your jealous and vile comments makes me wonder.

shadow recruit @ 01/01/2014 at 5:57 pm

After tumbling around tumblr for almost 9 months, Quinto has suddenly gone mainstream non?

@lmao at you:
I’m jealous of Miles McMillan? Zachary Quinto? or maybe Richard Chai? or a combination of two? or all three? can you be more specific? rofl
won’t even bother with the “vile” part of your dumb comment. getting personal much?

@lmao at you:
hon, unlike you everyone’s not in love with Milly’s skinny as* or Quinto’s bulbous nose. just sayin’

playing in the shadows @ 01/03/2014 at 7:58 pm

@shadow recruit:
yeah, someone has to reign in those pesky fanfiction fans!

According to the Belfast Telegraph, in an interview with Zachary Quinto, Simon Pegg and Alice Eve are A-listers!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All