Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Leonardo DiCaprio Starts the New Year with Girlfriend Toni Garrn

Leonardo DiCaprio Starts the New Year with Girlfriend Toni Garrn

Leonardo DiCaprio and his model girlfriend Toni Garrn grab a bite to eat while vacationing together on Thursday (January 2) in Mexico.

Spywitnesses say that the 39-year-old actor and the 21-year-old model didn’t talk much during their lunch and focused mainly on their food.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

After just eight days at the domestic box office, Leo‘s latest movie The Wolf of Wall Street has grossed $47.3 million.

“This guy, Jordan Belfort, really took on a life of its own within me as an actor,” Leo said about the amorality of his character. “This attitude of what these characters represent in this film are ultimately everything that’s wrong with the world we live in,” he said.

15+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio and Toni Garrn in Mexico to start the New Year…

leonardo dicaprio starts the new year with girlfriend toni garrn 01

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio, Toni Garrn

John Parra/Getty

1,504 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 761 » Show All
Good for Him @ 01/02/2014 at 8:06 pm

I’m happy for Leo and Toni. Some of you are so bitter that you just look for the worst in other people. JFC. Theyre eating and focusing on their food, god forbid people do that while they’re eating. If he’s happy then why can you guys be happy for him.

Congrats On Leo for having his movie nomiated for the PGA awards.

The end is near @ 01/02/2014 at 8:06 pm

This was Leo’s face during the entire holiday.

Leo to be on the Ellen show!! @ 01/02/2014 at 8:08 pm

OMFG, IT’S BEEN AGES SINCE HE’S BEEN ON A TALK SHOW. STFU ABOUT TONI FOR ONCE PPL!

Ellen DeGeneres ‏@TheEllenShow 29m
He’s one of my favorite actors and one of my favorite ninja turtles. @LeoDiCaprio is here Tuesday!

Toe of the Camel @ 01/02/2014 at 8:10 pm

@Good for Him:

“If he’s happy then why can you guys be happy for him.”

Well he doesn’t look happy, so….

@??: They are eating. You never had a conversation or any kind of interaction while you were eating out with your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband. I don`t think anyone expected them to discuss world politics but this is just … `watching paint dry`.
@OMG: LOL!
@Black sharpie: Indeed! At some point he is sitting behind her. The last time I saw cringeworthy photos like these were from Hawaii when Leo applied lotion on Erin`s chest. Like he was painting a wall.
Is he intentionally seeking girlfriends without any appeal and zero chemistry?

@Leo to be on the Ellen show!!:
This is awesome news, he gets along with Ellen well so I doubt he’ll act as serious as he usually does on other talk shows with her. Thanks for sharing this!

@Black sharpie:

And then Leo has them both turn away from the paps? That doesn’t look ridiculous at all! LOL

I hope after this vacation is over, they go their separate ways.

@Good for Him:
The problem is he just does not seem happy, especially with her. I don’t like the Toni bashing that goes on but they really do not have much chemistry at all. I know its stupid to judge based on just pictures, but its hard to sense any sort of connection they might have.

I couldn’t help but laugh at the photos then reading “Spywitnesses say that the 39-year-old actor and the 21-year-old model didn’t talk much during their lunch and focused mainly on their food”. Looked more like he was chatting up his food x

Black sharpie @ 01/02/2014 at 8:16 pm

@also…:
I don’t think I ever saw the pic of him rubbing lotion on Erin’s chest!?

TONI PANCAKE NIPPLES @ 01/02/2014 at 8:18 pm

Leo never had good chemistry with any of his gfs, Gisele was the closest. I really think he just gets some model just to pass time with and have fun, but soon it won’t give him any thrill anymore. What will he do then!?!?! I don’t get Leo.
Finally Leo is loosening up and coming on Ellen, I hope its a good show. I hope Leo asks about Toni LMFAO, like how she She asked Bar about him when she was on his show!!!!

Toe of the Camel @ 01/02/2014 at 8:19 pm

@Black sharpie: you are blessed

@Leo to be on the Ellen show!!:

I saw something about that yesterday but then I thought it was a mistake because I checked it and it didn’t have his name listed. I wonder if he was a last minute addition so he could defend WOWS because of all the recent controversy???

I attaully thought she was Erin at first. They look really similar! :)

Thanks for the Ellen news!
WOW it feels like ages since Leo was on a talk show

sweet asho @ 01/02/2014 at 8:23 pm

ohhhhhhh in fact they look awkward together idk why but they do

i wish that leo can find a real girl bcs this girl is a real joke

@####:
Could it be because of Oscar season too? Leo has been hustling more then usual this year since Wolf is his pet project, and like you said he may want to address some of the controversy as well. Idk just hoping he won’t be so serious and dead on the show like he usually is!!

I’m not a Leo fan nor a hater.. but seriously the man is 39 years old and dating a 21 year old. Is he afraid of a woman his own age. Or a woman that has well lived a bit. I see he is going to be on Ellen. Leo is campaigning. He really wants that Oscar nomination. Not sure if he will get it, but WOW is not doing as well as expected. I would love to actually see him in a relationship with a woman. A grown woman. Not some girl still climbing the ladder of womanhood. For someone that loves to portray himself as a serious person his personal life is a contradiction to that image.

Grow up Leo.40 is around the corner. he is still acting like a frat boy.

i.e. usually the girls cross their legs right? She has nothing feminine

@####:

I meant that I checked Ellen’s Tuesday listing and his name was not listed as a guest.

@SMHead:
He definitely wants that nomination, and he deserves it, it’s his best performance yet IMO but competition is too tough this year. I fear he’ll be snubbed again and we’ll get more sad Leo memes. Maybe this is also a way to put himself out there to the public again? And I agree with everything you said regarding his relationships but he’s stuck in the same cycle of dating young model after young model unfortunately.

They dont look like a couple at all. I agree she’s just there to keep him company.

Toe of the Camel @ 01/02/2014 at 8:28 pm

@TONI PANCAKE NIPPLES:
“These pics are gross, I thought the pancake nips were bad but seeing her crotch EW!! It’s like looking at a kid and Leo looks no better…”

Yup. It’s disturbing, but Leo seems to be attracted to “women” (girls) who look, act, and speak like toddlers…

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 761 » Show All