Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Katie Holmes Goes Shopping & Gets Frozen Yogurt with Suri!

Katie Holmes Goes Shopping & Gets Frozen Yogurt with Suri!

Katie Holmes and her seven-year-old daughter Suri stop by some stores after picking up a frozen yogurt treat on Thursday evening (January 2) in Miami, Fla.

The 35-year-old actress’ bodyguard had to jump in front of some cars to stop them from hitting the ladies as they crossed the street.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

Katie has been enjoying her sunny vacation with Suri and has been seen showing off her bikini body at her hotel pool on two occasions already!

10+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes and Suri relaxing in Miami…

katie holmes goes shopping gets frozen yogurt with suri 01
katie holmes goes shopping gets frozen yogurt with suri 02
katie holmes goes shopping gets frozen yogurt with suri 03
katie holmes goes shopping gets frozen yogurt with suri 04
katie holmes goes shopping gets frozen yogurt with suri 05
katie holmes goes shopping gets frozen yogurt with suri 06
katie holmes goes shopping gets frozen yogurt with suri 07
katie holmes goes shopping gets frozen yogurt with suri 08
katie holmes goes shopping gets frozen yogurt with suri 09
katie holmes goes shopping gets frozen yogurt with suri 10
katie holmes goes shopping gets frozen yogurt with suri 11
katie holmes goes shopping gets frozen yogurt with suri 12

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

she been on this site a lot lately…why? no more acting

There’s Tom’s security again!

pull your finger out then, holmes has four movies coming out, as if you didn’t know.!!!

Asians all together can hear, and see what you’re visually thinking.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A MEME! This is the absolute complete truth!!!!
Asians hide their mind reading abilities by having completely expressionless faces so they don’t accidentally show facial expressions when people think things they don’t like, find funny, astonishing, etc, and Asians segregate so their not nearly as susceptible to that happening.
Asians also segregate, and are untalkative to avoid accidentally saying things that are similar to what people are thinking and going to say.
All Asians are keeping their mind reading abilities a secret, they don’t want ANYONE to know they can read minds! They value hiding it more than their own lives!!!
Try thinking, and visually picturing things as wild as you can when you are around Asians, and look for Asians who give people dirty/particular looks for what appears to be for completely no reason, it works if you try enough!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!

She looks relaxed and to be enjoying Tommy’s hush money quite nicely. Hey, I would too!

K-Flop - Celebrity @ 01/03/2014 at 5:25 am

“The 35-year-old actress’ ” or “The 35-year-old celebrity”

We’ll see, 2014…

Days and Nights (formerly The Seagull)
Mania Days
Miss Meadows
The Giver – release Aug 15, 2014

The Giver is the only movie she’s in with a solid release date, and that is in spite of not because of K-Flop. It’s release is date ‘solid’, as far as announced release dates go, due to Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges, and Alexander Skarsgard involvement in the movie.

***OSU Buckeyes -vs- Clemson Tigers – Orange Bowl – Game Day***

straightprn @ 01/03/2014 at 5:46 am

LOL Nice hairstyle Holmes.

@K-Flop – Celebrity:
Get a life, loser. Stands in front of the PC chasing Katie Holmes.

EXTREMELY NEWSWORTHY

K-Flop - ✰ Loser ✰ @ 01/03/2014 at 6:37 am

@ANNE:

I’m neither an actor or a celebrity and you’re chasing behind my comments like a rabid stan, so… what does that say about you?

Enjoy the game!

***OSU Buckeyes -vs- Clemson Tigers – Orange Bowl- Game Day ***

Suri the meal ticket @ 01/03/2014 at 8:08 am

@K-Flop – ✰ Loser ✰:
Now you got me interested in the game, even though no team from FL involved.
The game will be on 8:30 PM Eastern Time on ESPN!
Thank God, KHo finally covers up.

@ANNE: B*tch! Go away with your ogre face!

wtf? her bodyguard had to jump in front of cars to stop them from hitting them??? does that mean katie jumped out in front of moving traffic? did she not try and cross at a stop light/stop walk with her daughter?
@k-flop– I agree about her 2 or3 stans. They are a crack up trying to convince people this chick can act and that she is “beautiful”. She is the most haggard “celebrity” i have seen under 60.

I totally predict little Suri is going to ask to live with dad one day. COS or not she loves him and seems happier around him.
Then what will poor old Katie do for attention and press?

where are her friends??? @ 01/03/2014 at 8:45 am

so again no friends or family in sight on this trip but her fans insist she wasn’t alone.
Do her friends always wait in the hotel and not go to the pool or to get ice cream? These shots are wide enough (and the pool ones too) that any friend or family near by would be in the shot too.
her fans insisted other pictures showed they were with other people but yet they won’t post the links to those pictures. Is that perhaps because either they don’t exist or the ‘friends’ suri was with were just random kids in the pool she played with for a few minutes?

Sincerely Concerned @ 01/03/2014 at 10:04 am

@olivia: Go skiing in Vail or Lake Tahoe… Tee Hee. You are probably right. At 33, she still has the youth, vitality and wisdom to do it right. Mistakes are the Portals to Discovery. As Billy Joel once said, Mistakes are the only thing we own. As a Sagi myself, I can’t understand why she doesn’t take that fire to
Play….. Yes, Sagi’s are scatterbrained and maybe that is why she looks bored. A good assist. (if that is what that girl is- I wonder if she is an Aquarius) would learn how to channel it. Take phenomenal coaching classes, fix the belly, skiing classes. Sagi’s LOVE to learn and embrace “knowledge is Power”. It’s our follow-through that sucks and pisses some people off. So be it. I read in some paper that 2014 is the year for Sagi’s. Aries(Suri),; their thirst for excitement partner can so make it work. ……while Cancers(Tom) sit on the side bogging them down. I so foresee Suri seeking Tommygirl out in her 20′s for that power she thirsts as an Aries. That is why Katie’s could be using this precious time to spend it more wisely. Even if you poo poo the astrology notion, you can’t disagree with my mindset. Right now; all I am seeing with Katie is, I am the eye of the tiger, hear me choke. I hope I am wrong. God’s Speed.

Jared the bodyguard did not jump in front of the car. Other sites show him clearly trying to prevent other people from getting too close and taking pictures.

Sincerely Concerned @ 01/03/2014 at 11:58 am

If it were me I would be in Vail or at Lake Tahoe with a set of head phones on listening to Cowboy Casanova or Before he Cheats or Miranda Lambert’s Mama’s Broken Heart while Suri is taking classes on the bunny hill. as long it gets the fire stirring. There’s 5 necessary stages in a grieving process (keubler Ross) and I think a little of the Anger stage would be cathartic.

@Sincerely Concerned: the song Good Girl by Underwood for a Blue Square:)))))

@sincerely concerned @ 01/03/2014 at 12:36 pm

@sincerely concerned: Are you the one that use to post that you knew someone close to the family? Before I think you were more favorable of Katie but you have since changed your mind a bit (if i am not confusing you with someone else).
Anyway- my question is 1) what made you change and 2) i think you wrote once that in the cruise family the men are put on a pedestal and the women were treated like dogs. Did someone tell you that or was that just a comment you made.

pr person @ 01/03/2014 at 1:14 pm

Wait a minute… What is the Scientology bodyguard/minder doing with them?? He hasn’t been seen with them since the divorce …. but he is in a few of these pics from Miami.. ?

Sincerely Concerned @ 01/03/2014 at 2:05 pm

@@sincerely concerned: I know someone who is close to the Holmes family. The family was totally agt. the marriage knowing he was just a gigilo but Katie was smitten. I can not stand him but I just think Katie is looking too much like sour grapes. I’m disappointed that she isn’t enjoying her freedom. At least by how it appears. I read so many quotes about how athletic she is and yet all you see her doing in NYC is coffee runs. Then this latest of her showing her phone to her “friend” as she lounges by the pool. And the these most recent she looks more like sour grapes in cutoffs to cover up her tummy. Just saying; life IS short, before she knows it, Suri won’t want to be spending time with her. What better way to explore new brain matter than skiing. If Suri is the dare devil, the articles play her out to be, she would love it. Here, she just looks like she is looking at her sour puss mom for direction. I really do hope I’m wrong and if so, like I said, God speed.

@sincerely concerned @ 01/03/2014 at 2:18 pm

thanks for answering…but I see they didn’t like him…but “gigilo” isn’t that an older man who takes money from younger women? I know he is a lot of things but is that the right word? Oh and what about that “dog” comment- was that something direct you heard or just something you said at the time?

as for katie I was thinking about her ‘fashion’ and noticed she seems to dress like her mother is is not a young mother at all! It made me wonder if she has all the wrong people giving her advise on this. I also saw some place else a while back that her mom was wearing some of her stuff from the line. That’s probably part of the problem- a 70 year old can wear it. lol.

@sincerely concerned @ 01/03/2014 at 2:20 pm

and also I am sure you heard an ear full from family but I am also sure now watching katie you can see that despite what Tom did or was- that doesn’t mean Katie was an innocent saint like perhaps the family might see it through their eyes. Its hard for family to see the truth about someone they love and maybe not see that she wanted this fame , money and status and was willing to do whatever to get it.

Sincerely Concerned @ 01/03/2014 at 2:54 pm

@@sincerely concerned: wrong word but right concept. He had the money she had the stable home. He was going for stability ( not money).

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All