Bradley Cooper - Palm Springs Film Festival Awards Gala 2014

Bradley Cooper - Palm Springs Film Festival Awards Gala 2014

Bradley Cooper is one dapper dude on the red carpet at the 2014 Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards Gala on Saturday evening (January 4) at the convention center in Palm Springs, Calif.

The 38-year-old actor took the time to meet fans waiting outside the venue and was seen snapping a selfie with one lucky female fan!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Bradley Cooper

Bradley and his castmates from the movie American Hustle are in attendance at the gala tonight to accept the Ensemble Performance Award.

FYI: Bradley is wearing Tom Ford.

20+ pictures inside of Bradley Cooper at the awards gala…

bradley cooper palm springs film festival awards gala 2014 01

• Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

fan looks like 40 year old suki

He’s so sweet with his fans.

Wow…he looks really great here. He cleans up well. ;)

Bradley looks handsome. Fans from the private boards. I stayed up late to hear from you. Where are you?

All credit to him, I couldn’t stand his character in American Hustle. I assume that was the intention.

here is the video where he leave suki sit on the back sit of the car. prr

Bradley’s best friend Brian Klugman was also in Paris with his girlfriend. she is 20 something Brit. What a coincidence.

Finally – Bradley Cooper is well dressed!!! He should have Tom Ford dress him all the time – or Armani. He looks wonderful!

British Latin American @ 01/06/2014 at 1:09 pm

Nice to see him look handsome again.

Bradley Cooper really is campaigning for the oscar. He has been doing so many interviews. I wish Bradley to be more honest. When he did not get the osscar for best actor he said he didn’t really want an oscar . That is not true. Can Bradley stop being dishonest with his fans?

Sentby London Calling @ 01/08/2014 at 3:16 am

I am adding a some key messages we can refer to. Sarah

London Calling @ 01/05/2014 at 12:30 am

Well on the bright side at least she isn’t wearing an engagement ring in the aiport photos! Still think that this relationship is one sided. BCoop wants a no hassle relationship. He is so busy, when does he have the time to romance etc – he wants someone to be with him keep him company at events/ on location (and after at his hotel room!) with no work required on his part. Suki is an easy lay who I assume will just do whatever he wants as and when. He says he lives like a nomad and she just slots in when he feels like he wants it. No self respecting thirty something would tolerate this kind of relationship that’s why it works for him for now. It works for her because she gets all the pr and it raises her profile and judging by what she posts on her twitter she’ll do anything for anybody as long as fame is the end result. She obviously does as instructed by him hence no walking the red carpet as I don’t believe for a minute she doesn’t want to and as for tweeting her latest photo shoot details whilst at this gig with him that just shows how important these things are to her (not!) it’s just another place for her to be seen with him. Even though she isn’t supposed to be photographed with him you know that someone will catch a photo of you especially when things are being streamed live, and yes she will have been aware of the amy adams/fiancé photo been taken hence the pose.

Sentby ??? and Annabelle @ 01/08/2014 at 3:20 am

It’s quite funny the picture of BC squeezing himself into the front seat while SW is miserable in the back. He’s carrying half his luggage and bending those lovely long legs so he is not pictured next to her after a long flight. He doesn’t seem to want to play along here. Yes, they look totally in love there!
Looking forward to BC’s award wins and more redcarpet handsome looks. :-)

Sent by ???
@???: If this is only a PR thing, when does it end? To be honest it seems to be going on much too long to just be a PR contract. On other threads people keep saying it’s PR because he only sees her once a month for pics. Is he going to do that forever? I don’t know. People keep saying it’s only PR but he doesn’t seem to be ending it. If he loves the other woman so much, why would he want to keep Suki around? I don’t get that at all. I also don’t get why the other woman doesn’t mind him having sex with Suki. She must not care for him very much if she doesn’t mind him sleeping with other women.

Sentby Bradlifer @ 01/08/2014 at 3:30 am

@reply | Flag This
Bradlifer @ 01/05/2014 at 6:17 am

I dont know what to think anymore.
on one hand the pics look like PR to me. She is dressed up even fixed her hair…that says it all and the fact that they dont even walk together or close together. If it wasn’t for the artical i would never have thought they were exiting the same place.
Another fact that tells me it is PR is the timing, exactly when i was about to call it it is over sins NO couple spend the entire holiday being apart and miss each others birthday. But right on time they pop up again. Wierd.
A third fact is that actually brought her teen vouge and her cellphone to the award show to have something to do. She had no intresset being there at all. The fact that she sat threw Bonos presentation and tweeted and it also showed her tackiness and lack of respect and dignity. You dont do that.

What says against it is that he is clearly enjoying her company, almost a year has gone by. When dose this PR end? Do we have a end date?

Aside of that they is something wrong about this couple, they dont act like normal people.
1) they get a cab, she seats alone in the backseat of that large car and Bradley and most of his luggage squeezes himself in the front seat..it looks ridicules…it is like he dose not want to be near her…
2) Why dont they just exit the airport together like a normal couple?
3) Why dose he always look so pissed, angry stressed and unhappy around her if he is so madly in love?
4) Why didnt they spend the holidays together like a normal couple?

I am confused….i really dont know what to think…i am just glad we didnt get more then that one profile shot of her from the award show. I am preparing myself for the worst both for the birthday and the golden globe…

Sentby DM and Italy @ 01/08/2014 at 3:37 am

Sent by Daily Mail @ 01/05/2014 at 6:55 am
Are you kidding? She wants to be there. She wants Bradley to sit next to her like all fake, PR and real couples. He does enjoy sxx with her. PR and he is like Leo. He enjoys sxx with her. Bradley made his mum sit in the back when he was with his real gf Zoe Saldana who sat next to him. She is unhappy he made her sit in the back.

Italy @ 01/05/2014 at 7:14 am
@LOVE: Bradley Cooper Italian American signora he loves so much who speak French is also raised Catholic like Bradley. It is a good match!

Sentby Brian w Lesley 1 @ 01/08/2014 at 3:41 am

LESLEY
Lesley @ 01/05/2014 at 3:51 am

@Brian: Well, I believe you are wrong this is not a PR opp. I believed it before the DM article. She is there to mingle with actors, producers, directors to help her acting career and sleep with Bradley. Is that not clear when she brings a magazine with herself to an awards show? I think Bradley sees it as doing what he needs to as the PR favor for Harvey Weinstein. He does what he needs to but not too much. I actually don’t know why he does not let her walk the red carpet with him.

PR is not only when there are staged pics. A fake PR couple wants to be seen as a real couple. We are all paps now with our cameras and PR couples count on this. People keep saying Bradley hates Suki. No, he doesn’t. She is PR, an easy lay at his beck and call. I do wonder if he can date a real woman after having one who does not mind not being acknowledged. Bradley is pursuing Italian AmFr and very much in love with her. AmFr’s focus is not Bradley. She is not even in the US. After she spent time in Paris with her friends, Bradley and his family she had to fly to New York for a meeting and then to Asia. She is not a 21 year old fameseeker who is going to change her whole schedule when she has important work to do in Asia and when one of the men after her, Bradley Cooper, is very focused on doing anything for his career.
Every PR action does not have to have photos. I did not know Suki would be there. Her fans have said for a long time on pmb and mb she was going to spend her birthday with him. We did know AmFr was not going to be there. AmFr is private and is in Asia. This is not a private event. AH after party was a much smaller event. When celebrities want to keep the person they like or are secretly dating private, they do. When celebrities want to keep away from the media, they do. Bradley hides when he wants to. Every time Bradley appears with her some of his fans go in to a frenzy. I don’t see why. I used to early on. This is not new or news.

Sentby Brian w Lesley 2 @ 01/08/2014 at 3:46 am

Brian @ 01/05/2014 at 11:23 am

@Hahahahahahahaha Thank-you for messaging the @TLR board. I appreciate you doing that very much. :)

@Sarah Thank-you. You’re right I am here for Bradley.

@Lesley Good morning.

I knew the airport pics were PR. What I meant was that they didn’t seem like “proper” PR pics because Bradley was doing all he could to avoid being in the photos with Suki. Even getting into the car he made a point to get in the front seat and didn’t even acknowledge Suki was sitting in the back. PR or no, I DON’T think it would have killed him to walk out of the airport with Suki and sit beside her in the car. It would have been nothing more than common courtesy and he would have been setting a good example for his little girl.

It seems to me Bradley avoids walking red carpets with Suki because they simply don’t look good together, he looks much too old and she looks much too young. Whenever you see Bradley and Suki standing side by side they easily look like father and daughter. To expect us to see them as a couple just seems creepy. It always did. In your post you said that Bradley was doing this appearance with Suki as a favor to Harvey Weinstein. How many more of these favors does Bradley have to do before he gets something from Harvey in return? It’s the obvious question.

You also said Suki was at the event to mingle with actors, directors, and producers. That’s why it seemed strange to me that there were no photos of her with any of the actors or directors. She was there to help further her acting career, but wasn’t allowed any pics with her fellow actors? Did Bradley tell her she was allowed to come to the event, but she was NOT allowed to pose for any photos?

I was always in the camp that this was (absolutely) a PR arrangement with a formal written contract. I’m NOT asking for an end date to be revealed, but I do wonder if a clear end date is still in place. I can’t help but get the impression that the end date has been blurred and the whole situation is just drifting along now. When you consider how desperate, willing, and available Suki is, this could drift for years. Come February, it will be one year already. Bradley has done all he could to make Suki famous. Not only is she not a star, she’s not even a C-list celebrity. That’s the problem, she never will be. The media and the public made it clear long ago that they have no interest in Suki Waterhouse. Even now she is still on a level of Suki who? and she still constantly needs Bradley’s name to draw attention to her own name. What more does Harvey Weinstein expect from Bradley? What more is there? More dull PR pics and appearances benefit no one and at this point just seem silly and pointless. Nobody believed Bradley and Suki were a real couple to begin with, why would anyone start believing it now?

I know AmFr is a grown woman with a important professional job. If I had known she was traveling to Asia for work I would not have posted about her not spending Bradley’s birthday with him. I never expected her to be at the awards gala or related parties. I know she’s too private to want that attention. Perhaps in Paris they had an early birthday party for Bradley since AmFr couldn’t be there today.

Sentby Lesley w Brian 3 @ 01/08/2014 at 3:56 am

Message 16 sent by Lesley on earlier thread
Lesley @ 01/05/2014 at 11:41 am

Had to remove my links. My comments are being moderated for 30 minutes.
Time will give us all the answers on Bradley and on everything else.
Oh I am not Bradley’s defender. I don’t understand him. If you read our messages from this summer, they apply now. @Pri said this summer Bradley Cooper is going to be with her for a awhile because he has the PR cover and does no work. We think he worked more for his relationships in highschool. I agree. I also agree with @London Calling. I disagree with the age angle. I don’t think Cara Delevine who just turned 21 would put up with it. Taylor swift was 21 when she was not putting up with nonsense. Bradley has the right girl who will do anything to become famous.

Lesley @ 01/05/2014 at 1:24 pm

@Brian: She is one of Harvey Weinstein’s girls. Bradley has an agreement with her for Weinstein. HW helps him and is already doing so with Serena. HW will help Bradley in the with future nominations ans his directing career. AFT said Bradley was not going to settle down at 38 anyhow and now he has a devoted girl who has no demands.
She was speaking to actors,producers and directors. That is plenty. Does she need pics with them? She mostly posts pics of herself anyhow. I think the photographers just didn’t pay attention to her. They don’t know who she is. She is famous to her followers only. Her friends Georgia and Cara are covered on TV shows for their work.

There is a clear end date that was given by AFT. Once a week somebody asks him if that end date is still valid and he says yes. Part of the contract does have something about increasing her visibility. I agree with you if the goal is for Bradley to make her an A lister, we are in trouble. As more time passes more people do believe they are a real couple.
I think AmFr will only be seen at awards when it is clear Bradley is ready for a relationship he will place on the same level as his career. AmFr has not slept with him.She has also not spent the night at his hotel or his house. In Paris, she stayed in an apartment of a close friend. I wonder how long Bradley will accept no sax from AmFr. If after his child ZS, he shows he is still not ready for a serious relationship, Tim thinks AmFr will not be with him. It took Zoe about 18 months to see Bradley was not ready for anything serious with her. I think the woman Bradley loves is going about it the right way. Recently Bradley slept with two women (ZS + SW) who gave it up while they were engaged and dating other men. We wonder if he contacts AmFr before and after he is seen with his child. Bradley, his family and Amfr had a wonderful time in Paris. I am happy for them. Maybe they did celebrate his birthday early.
I don’t understand Bradley. I really don’t.

Sentby London Calling @ 01/08/2014 at 3:59 am

London Calling @ 01/05/2014 at 8:40 pm

I can recall when shortly after pictures of them emerged in Boston an article came out stating that she said she is not just going to be another fling, that she was in it for the long term. – How could she have been so sure if this wasn’t some kind of ‘you give me s&x as and when I want it and i’ll get you pr’ type of relationship. That’s what I think this is. She is just a glorified call girl who visits him whenever / wherever he is around the world for his monthly leg over. Whether it’s on location for a week in Hawaii or at home for his birthday. She just turns up – knickers down – and in return she gets to go to awards etc, sit next to him and get all the trappings that his celeb status offers. Everyone is happy (apart from the fans!) I believe it’s what suits HIM right now and it’s easy to have her around for his needs then to be alone. Relationship of convenience for both parties which is why there is never any genuine PDA because it just isn’t there between them. (sorry to be crude but only way to explain it!) Just my opinion ……….

by Sina,Bradley's dog, Ana,Leo @ 01/08/2014 at 4:05 am

@reply | Flag This
Sina @ 01/06/2014 at 1:08 am

I have a feeling this is going to be a week full PR pics.
@London Calling and anyone else: So he wants a sxx partner who shows up when he wants it. Why her? Why someone that allegedly takes drugs, smokes and drinks when he is trying to stay sober? Why someone who is a social climber and who has not one good trait?

@reply | Flag This
Bradley’s dog @ 01/06/2014 at 2:26 am

Roof! Roof! At least Bradley has not let her move into LA yet. He hasn’t completely lost his mind.

Ana @ 01/06/2014 at 2:34 am

Bradley’s costar from the Hangover got married. Why can’t Bradley follow his example with a real woman? Met january 2013, engaged m2013, married january 2014.

Leo Fan @ 01/06/2014 at 3:05 am

Did Bradley just have a private dinner for his birthday? Leo was at a WOW movie Q & A. I don’t think he partied with Bradley. Leo was French kissing his girlfriend at his birthday. Bradley is scared to touch his bedfriend Suk in public.
@Sina: He didn’t pick SW. She pursued him. Leo pics his girls. He chose his latest girfriend and spoke with her. Bedfriend fell into Bradley’s lap.
Goodnight.

Sarah @ 01/06/2014 at 3:19 am

Hope we get many candids of Bradley working out for the next 3 months.

Yes, her fans say she is moving to LA. I think they said before the end of 2013. Uhmmm

Am also not Bradley’s defender but Bradley’s fans are beginning to feel sorry for her. She is really his child? I wrote this somewhere else. He has to be responsible to make sure she is properly dressed? She has a brain and two hands. Should he comb her hair too? Toni is Leo’s gf. He has french kissed her several times. Child NOT his gf.
Only saw fake Lolita paris make me puke affection in Paris.

@Sina: Harvey Weinstein. There are many non famous girls in LA.

by Brian w Iza @ 01/08/2014 at 4:17 am

Iza @ 01/06/2014 at 9:17 am

Bradley did not take any pics with her at the Palm Springs after party. He has with other women. I agree with @Brian he asked her not to. She is hungry for celebrity. Have to laugh when I read anywhere people think he is in love with her. The relationship is the same as when they first met. She is still not allowed to tweet pics of him. He still takes pics with everyone at awards shows everyone except her. He looks very happy with everyone else. She photobombed Amy Adams pic by sticking her neck out.

Brian @ 01/06/2014 at 10:16 am

@Iza: Completely agree.

Suki was spotted by chance in that photo of Amy Adams. If it wasn’t for that one pic, you would never know Suki was at the Palm Springs event at all.

Wire Image has many photos of the Palm Springs event posted now and the pics remind me a lot of the photos that came out of the White House Correspondents Dinner. You have many photos of Bradley running around the room having his picture taken with many people. Suki isn’t seen in ANY of the pics. Where was she all night? Standing out in the parking lot smoking?

Iza @ 01/06/2014 at 10:26 am

@Brian: It also reminds me of the awards in June where he was so happy with Jennifer Aniston and Amy Adams and took no pics with her. There was also a pic where he was introducing her to Amy Adams. When she visited him in Boston earlier he did not introduce her to his costars. She did not go on set. She was hidden in the hotel room as usual. I think she was making sure the paps were still going to take pics the next day.

by Bradlifer Annabelle @ 01/08/2014 at 4:43 am

Bradlifer @ 01/06/2014 at 2:14 pm

LOL, i just saw a video from the palm spring movie festival with Bradley Cooper. It has been almost a year, he still sees her as a friend and wont refer to her as his girlfriend. He said “When he pulled up here a couple of friends and i” she was in that car….and what other friends?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Zmn1oR8VjKg is it really that hard to after a year say just say my girlfriend…i would be offended if my boyfriend did not refer to me as his girlfriend after a year….

Annabelle @ 01/06/2014 at 2:48 pm

@Bradlifer: @Brian: It’s OK :-) Here is the comment: Where is her friend Poppy Jamie @Groovy Chick: Why is it when she is around everyday is paparazzi time, BC was in LA for weeks without this all going on. He had a love in with her in a tourist public park why not on your JOINT birthdays, isn’t it meant to be a happy time, Happy Birthday? Didn’t BC say he was excited for award season. Think he was more excited to see Sandra Bullock in front of the Paps than with SW at a private birthday party with his friends. Why isn’t his arm around her if it is all private. I’m sorry but even Leo the most Paparazzi phobic walks next to his girls and kisses them in public. BC has been affectionate with Renee, Zoe, Brewster girl at a Lakers Game, even in car with Jennifer Lopez sitting next to him leaving a restaurant. These two may be together, but it just seems awkward something not right there… I remember my 22nd birthday I was so happy, imagine being surrounded by some of the most talented people in Hollywood!!! SW looked happier standing next to a donkey at the Love magazine Christmas party!!

by FakePRCouple @ 01/08/2014 at 4:44 am

Fake PR Couple @ 01/06/2014 at 2:50 pm

Posted on other thread. I really hope he has an Italian girlfriend hidden.

Do they have to call the paps every day. LOL. Why are Bradley and Suki so unhappy to walk into their birthday party? At least he threw a joint birthday after he did not take pics with her at the ceremony or after party. I hope he was smiling if he celebrated his birthday with his Italian American girlfriend in Paris with his mum a few days ago. What a fake couple. At least pretend to smile.LOL.

by Not A BirthdayParty,DontWor @ 01/08/2014 at 4:46 am

Not A Birthday Party @ 01/06/2014 at 3:45 pm

I have been reading all the comments on GQ and here. Am I the only one who does not think this was a joint birthday party?
Where are their friends? Suki’s friends are not there. Bradley has many friends in LA and none of them are there for his birthday?He is very close to David Russell who spent Thanksgiving with him and Gloria. Where is David? This is not a birthday party.
Suki’s PR called the paps and lied it was a joint birthday. Suki knew
Bradley was not doing anything for the birthday and had to make up
another story.

Don’t Worry @ 01/06/2014 at 4:02 pm

@Not A Birthday Party: I thought the same.

For a “party” there’s an odd lack of guests. The pap could only get pics of four people, nobody else? Looks more like there was nobody else.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All