Bradley Cooper & Suki Waterhouse: Joint Birthday Party!

Bradley Cooper & Suki Waterhouse: Joint Birthday Party!

Bradley Cooper and his girlfriend Suki Waterhouse leave a private residence after having a joint birthday party on Sunday (January 5) in Pacific Palisades, Calif.

The lovebirds happen to have the same birthday – he turned 39 while she turned 22! Bradley and Suki were joined on their special day by celeb pals Kate Hudson and Jason Bateman.

Earlier in the day, the couple stepped out together for a motorcycle ride around Brentwood.

Later this week, Bradley will be attending the Golden Globes, where he is nominated for Best Performance by a Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture for his work in American Hustle. We can’t wait to see if Suki will join him on the red carpet for the first time!

FYI: Bradley is wearing Red Wing Heritage 8114 Iron Rangers.

25+ pictures inside of Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse leaving their birthday party…

bradley cooper suki waterhouse joint birthday party 01
bradley cooper suki waterhouse joint birthday party 21
bradley cooper suki waterhouse joint birthday party 22
bradley cooper suki waterhouse joint birthday party 23
bradley cooper suki waterhouse joint birthday party 24
bradley cooper suki waterhouse joint birthday party 25

Christopher Polk/Getty

idk why people/brad thought the rumors of him and jennifer dating around last year were so weird… sukis even younger than jenn!

I don’t know why if it was so private he can’t walk in with her.

Joint birthday party? That definitely seems like something you do with someone you’re serious about.

@YN: They walked out together… Look at the last shots.

He does always in this way, he invite her and then leave her alone. He is ashamed to be seen with her.

like when arrived at lax with her and made her sit on the back of the car for paparazzihttp://blog.studenti.it/gossipillole/

@Venus: I should say 17th photo. You can see they walked out together as they both in the picture waking towards the car. The other photos are close ups.

You bunch of wackos. He’s ashamed to be seen with her so he spends their joint birthday together? Get over it fraus. They are a couple.

The only person who looks happy in these photos is Jason Bateman. LOL I guess everyone else was bothered by the paparazzi. So, now I’m wondering did a mutual friend throw this party for them, or did they decide to have a party and just use someone else’s house? Or, was it a party for one of them and the other tagged along?

They all seem happy…..For her 22th birthday, she must have enjoyed her night with people in their thirties and forties…

Groovy Chick @ 01/06/2014 at 1:25 pm

@DJ: How the heck do you expect to get the answers to those questions? I doubt any of us here got an invitation to the birthday party.

Hahahahaha! Obviously a photo-op for Bradley and Suki, but there are more pics of Jason Bateman and Kate Hudson!

The pics of Bradley and Suki must of been really bad if these are the best ones they can find to post. Neither one is smiling in any of the pics. Was it Jason Bateman’s birthday? He’s the only one who looks happy.

@Groovy Chick: I know. I’m just wondering out loud.

Groovy Chick @ 01/06/2014 at 1:33 pm

I think a lot of you really over analyze facial expressions in paparazzi photos. When are celebrities beaming from ear to ear in these kinds of pics? Bateman looks like he might be slightly drunk.

Again with “things” about photo-ops, they are in their birthday party together so that is all!

@Hello: Lol Right?! The only 40yr olds at my 22nd birthday party were my parents. And that was just for the earlier part of the night!
@DJ It seems more likely it was a party thrown for him and she tagged along. If it was truly a joint party, where are the photos of her friends?

this couple is sadly real. she could be his daughter with 17 yrs difference.. only in Hollywood. in the REAL world he would be a creep.

39 and 22. No matter how you spin this, it’s ridiculous.

@Huh right, party without her family and friends….

and this pic…. Bradley… http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3023771/bradley-cooper-suki-waterhouse-joint-birthday-party-21/

Venus…. Ah yes he is ahead of her pity he can’t walk with her like a normal couple or maybe it’s just me I walk with my wife not ahead

So private the paps knew

Groovy chick I’d expect some smiles he is with a woman he has been with almost a year….?

Huh Donna Agree
Hello Hahahahaha

Groovy Chick @ 01/06/2014 at 1:53 pm

@YN: These pictures represent 30 seconds of the entire night. How can you tell from a short walk to a car of they had a happy night?

@Donna: that’s not him he was in all black that guy has a white shirt collar.

Groovy chick What man walks through an airport without his girlfriend by his side? He is just an actor after all. I think they did have a goodnight together , it’s a chat board I’m making comment.

Annabelle @ 01/06/2014 at 2:08 pm

Where is her friend Poppy Jamie @Groovy Chick: Why is it when she is around everyday is paparazzi time, BC was in LA for weeks without this all going on. He had a love in with her in a tourist public park why not on your JOINT birthdays, isn’t it meant to be a happy time, Happy Birthday? Didn’t BC say he was excited for award season. Think he was more excited to see Sandra Bullock in front of the Paps than with SW at a private birthday party with his friends. Why isn’t his arm around her if it is all private. I’m sorry but even Leo the most Paparazzi phobic walks next to his girls and kisses them in public. BC has been affectionate with Renee, Zoe, Brewster girl at a Lakers Game, even in car with Jennifer Lopez sitting next to him leaving a restaurant. These two may be together, but it just seems awkward something not right there… I remember my 22nd birthday I was so happy, imagine being surrounded by some of the most talented people in Hollywood!!! SW looked happier standing next to a donkey at the Love magazine Christmas party!!

Zzzzzzzzz @ 01/06/2014 at 2:13 pm

@Annabelle: ‘Suki looked happier standing next to a donkey at the Love magazine party.”

GREAT comment! You’re absolutely right, she did!! LOL!!!!

What about his friends Dax and Zach? They don’t appear to be there either, unless they’re just not pictured.

I know we’re beating a dead horse with this topic, but this is a private party versus LAX, yes? Unless they got a heads up paps were outside the house, once again, he walked out ahead of her not acknowledging her. I don’t think they need to be grinding each other, tongues down one another’s throat, but why are there no photos of them being caught being affectionate? I’m not referring to both staged sets of Paris photos. The HI beach photos for example. Before they realized they were being photographed, where are the photos of him being playful & affectionate with her? The only time he touched her in that set of photos was to grab her wrist. You mean the photographer wasn’t able to get a picture of him with his hand around her waist? While swimming in the ocean?
I don’t believe they are a fake couple, but unless they are stuck to each other like white on rice when they are indoors, this is the most loveless couple I’ve ever seen!

Groovy Chick @ 01/06/2014 at 2:25 pm

@Annabelle: Look I’m not some defender of this relationship. I just don’t think you look it objectively. I think it’s odd you ignore all the pics of them holding hands, playing in the water, hanging in the park, etc. You also ignore he brings her to many of his events.
You also equate posing for paparazzi at events to paparazzi photos in their real life. They go to magazine parties and film awards to be photographed so they smile and play it up. They don’t invite cameras to photograph them a private affair.

Groovy Chick @ 01/06/2014 at 2:30 pm

JMO of course. I think a lot of you find any reason to hate on them no matter what. You don’t look at the full picture. I don’t see how walking in front of a gf without a smile on your face means that much. With the LAX photos, it seemed to me they were avoiding a joint photo that would get the paparazzi a bigger pay day. My last word about this now. Had to say my peace after reading some stuff here lately.

Annabelle @ 01/06/2014 at 2:39 pm

@Groovy Chick: OK I get what you are saying. I’m not defending anyone, I’m just going on what I see. Is it really possible that one of the most famous men in the world has not been photographed once giving genuine affection to his girlfriend in 11 months? I just want to know what is going on because it is all so funny!

Fake PR Couple @ 01/06/2014 at 2:47 pm

Do they have to call the paps every day. LOL. Why are Bradley and Suki so unhappy to walk into their birthday party? At least he threw a joint birthday after he did not take pics with her at the ceremony or after party. I hope he was smiling if he celebrated his birthday with his Italian American girlfriend in Paris with his mum a few days ago. What a fake couple. At least pretend to smile.LOL.

At this point who cares? There is almost a 20 year age difference and it’s not going to last anyway. Why don’t these guys wise up and just pick mates that are closer to there age instead of going for someone who is just barely out of their teens? They have zip in common and are generations apart no matter how young the older party looks or acts.

gay, gay, gay @ 01/06/2014 at 3:03 pm

Dear Bradley,
this is embarrassing,
please get a better beard – I know you can afford it!

Groovychick Who said hate he is a guy she is a gal?? simple he is just an actor gets papped all the time.Really I know my GF now wife would get annoyed if I continually walked with no affection, they laughed and smiled around Met ball time. But hey it’s short timeframe on photos. We are just chatting. The full pic for me would be walk the red carpet….

What parties does Bateman not go to.

Holly HO HO @ 01/06/2014 at 3:30 pm

Its awards season and Bradley probably knows how the public feels about this relationship with a girl who is young enough to be his daughter. Bradley is looking out for Bradley because ‘awards’ and nominations mean more picture deals. Public opinion has a lot to do with celebrity. If hiding a relationship is necessary to protect his career, you know he’s game.

@Holly HO HO: Not only is this girl young enough to be his daughter, but she has a seedy reputation. Politics in Hollywood are clearly on display in this relationship. How this girl career unfolds should be interesting to watch.

@Holly HO HO: He isn’t hiding her well enough to still see her!!!

Not A Birthday Party @ 01/06/2014 at 3:47 pm

I have been reading all the comments on GQ and here. Am I the only one who does not think this was a joint birthday party?
Where are their friends? Suki’s friends are not there. Bradley has many friends in LA and none of them are there for his birthday?He is very close to David Russell who spent Thanksgiving with him and Gloria. Where is David? This is not a birthday party.
Suki’s PR called the paps and lied it was a joint birthday. Suki knew
Bradley was not doing anything for the birthday and had to make up
another story.

Annabelle @ 01/06/2014 at 3:52 pm

@Holly HO HO: if he was hiding her he wouldn’t be seen with her. He wigs say to just meet at his home, simple as that! He knows Paps are always around when she is

@Not A Birthday Party: It was both of their birthdays yesterday and they went out with friends. Just Jared probably just called it that because it was their birthday whether it was really a party or just a get together.

@Kelly: Went out with friends to a private residence?

@DJ: Uh is there something odd about that? How do we know whose house it is? Maybe it was a birthday party or just some other kind of get together. Who knows.

@Kelly: No, I misread your post.

Wonder where Kate’s baby daddy Matt Belamy is?

Here’s where JJ got their photos from. Lol Also this site, Fangirl, has the full set of motorcycle photos from yesterday. Looks like @Hello was dead on about them being at Soul Cycle. And they are super serious about not being photographed together. He walked out ahead of her and picked her up at the other end of the parking lot which explains why she still wasn’t dressed but he was already on the bike.

Huh Hahaahaha how sad is that

@Huh: Bradley probably doesn’t want people to know he’s pulling all of the strings for Suki’s career. Sure looks like this arrangement was more business than party.

@YN: Would a photo of them together fetch that much money to behave this way? Just seems easier to let them get the photo and keep your day moving

Sweetness @ 01/06/2014 at 6:26 pm

Don’t you people realize that these stars celebrities or whatever term applies…know NOT to smile when paps take their pics. The paps make less money and of course if they are separate shots of them, it’s difficult for the paps to get a money shot. These stars definitely want to be seen but it’s a game with the paps. If they were all bubbly and smiling then they would be media boring and the paps wouldn’t chase them so much.

Sweetness Yeah we know they dont all act same way with GF/BF

Looks like Suki has Bradley jumping through hoops. She must be special.

@Danielle: I think he holds the cards

Of course they had been informed that paps were outside the house, that’s why they walk so far away from each other. And they do that because of what Sweetness says, their separate photos are worth much less.. anyway, I understand you want to be private about your love life(and I respect that) but to me it would be more stressful to constantly hide from paps and acting tense every time they are around. At the end of the day who cares if they make money? It only works for them to be on websites and magazines. Even the fact that we talk so much about them is good for them.

@Hello: Well at least we know that Kate Hudson and Suki both have a knack for bedding rock stars. Ooops on behalf of Bradley.

middle age crisis much? Bradley please get yourself someone your age and not a girl and Suki do yourself a favor and find someone your age too or at least someone whose not 15 years your senior

Is this a case of the Daily Fail striking again? This article says Bradley and Suki were spotted departing LAX for London today. But they use the LAX arrival pics from Saturday. Maybe Suki left today, but didn’t Bradley say he was starting AS training today? Also, he has the makeup Q + A with the LA Times tomorrow. If they were heading to London to spend their birthdays with her friends and family (as the article suggests), wouldn’t the time to have done that been last week? Can’t see him jetting off for another holiday right as award season is starting.

@Huh: DM just doesn’t know what they are talking about as usual. They had an article the other day about Bradley instagramming workout pics. It was a fan that instagammed pics that were taken like 5 years ago.
Also, Bradley, and maybe Suki, seem to be NYC. He was at the NYFC dinner for AH.

@Huh: Probably just a mistake from the DM…..
I’m sure we will soon find out if she flew to London today or not. My bet, she’s still in LA:-)

If the girl had any sort of allure I don’t think it would not be as gross to people. But she come off like she’s 13, and is only famous for being around him. He’s a superstar. At least when Gerard Butler dating that model she was seductive and sexy, womanly. The AGE gap was bigger, but it looked reasonable. Little Suki looks like she belongs in pig tales and Marry Jane’s. It just makes Brad look like a closet, now not so closeted, perv.

I wonder what all these men who are dating women almost 20 years younger, are going to feel like if their daughters do the same thing. It amazes me the behavior of Hollywood men. It makes them look desperate to stay young. I am 25 and a 17 year age difference is a lifetime in conversation.

@Kelly : Thanks for the info. I have just seen the pics on Wire. BC looks a little tired….

@Kelly @Hello The Daily Fail got their location incorrect. They were flying to NYC not London. (I’m assuming she went with him to NY versus London) Twitter pics of Bradley signing autographs in NYC as of 10m ago. Suki posted a picture of herself in the back of a town car presumably headed to the airport earlier.

@Kelly Yes, thanks for the info! Didn’t know there was an AH event tonight. Will he be doing the Times interview via phone instead of in-person I wonder.

@Hello I can imagine how tired he must be! That’s a lot of flying and time changing in a short amoun of time.

I doubt he would go to London just to celebrate with her family, especially now during award season and film training for American Sniper. Her PR will spin anything to make it look like he does anything for her when he clearly hasn’t except for take her to some events but never photographed with her properly like ie. Amy Adams etc. It’s all so sad for her and everyone else Iinvolved that she isn’t respected by him or his friends but is still hanging around and just takes selfies of herself to show she is with him but never any actually with him at all. Also she probably reads all these comments and which is why this Daily Fail article came out and why there are now car selfies in different locations where the press show he is. If she wasn’t so irritating, immature, talented and didn’t chase him like a lap dog think she could be alright….

@Annabelle: Who sits alone in a car and posts selfies of themselves for exposure? Answer: A fame-*****. Suki is using Bradley for his connections. A girl doesn’t get a nose job to get herself pregnant.

Recap of the NYFCC film awards. American Hustle won 3: Best S. Actress – Jennifer Lawrence, Best Picture, Best Screenplay

Annabelle @ 01/07/2014 at 3:32 am

@Frida: Totally. BC looks exhausted, non-smiling eyes, in NY at the Critic awards. Usually he is animated and playing up with DOR on the redcarpet. :-(

brettdeibert @ 01/07/2014 at 5:08 am

Boy I hope their contract expires in a year’s time, that means just one or two more months of this ****.

London Calling @ 01/07/2014 at 8:20 am

Don’t think she went to New York with him as on her twitter photo (again) in back of car saying ‘good morning london’

She obviously travelled back to London as he went to New York – so the previous photo in the back of the car was her obviously travelling to LAX airport for return flight back home.

That was a short visit – squeezed in for the birthday photo pr.

Wouldn’t have thought she will be jetting back to LA for Golden Globes at the weekend but you never know…fingers crossed not!!

So Suki is back in London according to her twitter page I guess she won’t be attending the Golden Globes. If I was Coop’s girfriend I would be pissed lol. You take me to the friggin PALM SPRINGS FILM AWARDS but not the GOLDEN GLOBES?!

The Golden Globes are on Sunday, she still has time to fly back.
I don’t why people keep dissing the Palm Springs FF. Palm Springs is an old money town. Lots of producers and studio execs attend. That would be the perfect place to mingle if you’re an aspiring actress. Of course she spent the evening reading the event program and Tweeting so…..

20 minute interview on Morning Joe this morning. He said he was going to the Golden Globes with his mother. They asked him a question about celebrating his birthday with his girlfriend. He said he did not want to talk about that. He also said he would love to run for office one day….

@ray:

Was she at the Palm Springs Film Awards?

@Huh: She has time to fly back but if she was attending I’m sure she just would’ve stayed until Sunday instead of flying 12+ hours only to fly back less than a week later.

Also the BAFTA nominations are announced tomorrow. If Cooper is nominated I’m sure we’ll see event pictures of him and Suki. Isn’t that where they met? I remember seeing pictures of him dancing with Alice Eve at a BAFTA after party last year. That would’ve been a hot couple! Not to mention more age appropriate.

@Joe: This is probably the second time I’ve heard him mention the possibility of running for office one day. He’s so intent on having privacy now, it just seems that the lack of privacy would be worse in politics. Wasn’t Ben Affleck thinking about running for office at a certain point and then changed his mind?

@ray: I thought they met at the Elle Style Awards.

@DJ: You’re right, I knew they met sometime around last year’s BAFTA’s. Has anyone seen the Palm Springs interview? The last question was hilarious. David O. Russell and Cooper have walked so many red carpets together this season, it’s adorable the little love fest they’ve got going on

@Joe: Did he mention at all how he celebrated his birthday?

@DJ: You can see the video of the interview on the Morning Joe site or here on Facebook: http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/bradley-cooper-directing-is-ultimate-goal-108905027787

kellysantoro @ 01/07/2014 at 11:22 am

That interview was creepy, he was like “I’ve never felt younger” and I was rolling my eyes…. yeah, no wonder. Plus, he agreed that they refer to Suki as his girlfriend, just wouldn’t talk about her.
She won’t fly back for the Globes, they only get +1 and he already said it’ll be his mother. Once again, Suki gets the short end of the stick… though, I’m sure she’s nothing to complain about.

@kellysantoro: What about the afterparty? I thought they were allowed to invite more than one person to that.

Bradley + Italian AmFr @ 01/07/2014 at 11:36 am

They are allowed to bring many people to the Oscars. ONly one person can sit with you on the main floor and the others can sit on the balcony. Jlaw took four people. You can take up to five people to the after party.

Here is what was posted. He did not agree to call Suki his girlfriend although he should for PR. He has done other interviews this week and calls her his friend. Interview is on MSNBC, twitter, instagram and facebook.

Bradley + Italian AmFr @ 01/07/2014 at 11:41 am

FROM Janet S
@Amy: I am from the pmb with AFT. That was a get together not his birthday. He said he was spending his birthday cooking dinner with David Russell and some friends. He was very excited DR was joining him for his birthday. We also wanted to know if AmFr is back from Asia. We thought she might be in New York and that is why Bradley got rid of his PR joke. AFT said Bradley’s love AmFr is not in the US. We will see her when she is ready. AFT said Bradley loves Amfr and is pursuing her still. Bradley said his ultimate goal is to direct. He said he doesn’t talk about his personal life. That is not true. He has spoken about real girlfriends. He should say he does not want to talk about PR relationships for his career. He loves his mother. The reporter told him she was very proud of him. The interview from this morning is on twitter:

I don’t think he actually acknowledged her as his girlfriend. He just said that’s all right because they were apologizing about asking about his personal life. I really is such an odd relationship. Listening to him try and say he will someday go into politics, give me a break. His girlfriend is 22, non american, non educated, masturbates on television, smokes and drinks, and poses almost naked pictures of herself. Yeah, she is going to help him get into politics. He is such a hypocrite and very phony. He says what they want him to say at the time. At least Gerard and Leo don’t try to make themselves into something they are not. Bradley wants his fans and everyone to think of him as an ivy league educated actor with all these morals about family and everything.

@Amy: That’s the problem the USA has right now.. too many BULLSH&T actors in DC. Special interests groups and foreign investors financially backing and supporting cons for personal gain.

I won’t be able to watch this morning interview before tonight but does BC seemed embarrassed or irritated when they asked questions about his girlfriend ? It is not often that they ask him question about his girlfriends in this kind of show….

@Hello: In my personal opinion, he didn’t seem irritated at all. He just said he doesn’t talk about his personal life.

@Amy: I agree with you that he was saying “that’s alright” because they were asking personal questions, and not that he was trying to say it’s ok for them to refer to her as his girlfriend.

@Bradley + Italian AmFr: Where are the links to these interviews he’s done in the past week where he calls Suki a friend?

“I’ve never felt younger” is a typical response from a man in the throws of a mid life crisis and a possible justification for “yeah my girlfriends very young but i feel just as young”:

London Calling @ 01/07/2014 at 1:11 pm

No I agree with @DJ he wasn’t irritated at all just answered politely that he doesn’t talk about his personal life. Then the lady host says sorry, no girlfriend then and he says no that’s ok.

I took it again to mean that he says no it’s ok don’t apologise. He wasn’t arrogant or dismissive he was in quite good humour and his body language didn’t look uncomfortable either. No one referred to suki either by name it was just mentioned ‘girlfriend’
Read above he was supposed to be spending birthday cooking dinner with David O Russell. Does anyone know if that was true – and if so was that the gathering that the paps photographed (the party!) at David Russells house or was this some kind of other celebration earlier If it was earlier when would that have happened? Paris / New York??
Am not questioning the truth of the poster am just interested as to when that would have taken place and where – not sure if it’s on the GQ thread??!!

@DJ : Ok thanks. I will watch it tonight….

Awards season on goes the charm by BC

London Calling @ 01/07/2014 at 2:45 pm

The Sun newspaper ( a real trashy tabloid) is running a story saying that to mark their 1st anniversary he is taking her to the Oscars. Says that she has won his mum over and will take them both along to the Vanity Fair party.

Seems like a PR story set up by her team – just as she has arrived back in the UK from her trip to LA this comes out – how convenient!

London Calling Have to wait and see

@London Calling: I think that info about Bradley celebrating his birthday with David is coming from the alleged private board with AFT. No one knows if that info is true.

@London Calling: They haven’t even announced the nominations for the Oscars yet. I don’t think he will go if he’s not nominated.

@Joe Even if Bradley isn’t nominated for an acting award, AH is a shoe in for a Best Picture nom. If it wins, as a principal producer, he’d also get an Oscar. Plus, I’m sure he’d still show up to present and support the movie and DoR and JLaw’s probable nominations.

@LondonCalling Lol Does anyone really believe he’d have Suki as his +1 over Gloria Cooper at the Oscars? I’m sure she’ll be at all the parties and maybe in the balcony at the ceremony. Next to him? Nope!

About the Morning Joe show, there is a bit that was in the show but not featured on the msnbc video where Mika was complaining that she had not been invited to the Sochi Olympics and Bradley said he was going. I don’t know if he was just kidding, but he seemed serious when he said it.

I heard him say in an interview he will be taking his mother with him to the Golden Globes.

@Huh: If he does have Suki at the parties, maybe there will be a photo of her with Bradley’s mom.

@DJ some of the british tabloids are saying shes won his mother over. A photo of the two of them would be very interesting. I think its just a matter of time before we see one

The first time I ever read that Bradley will never talk about his private life was in 2011. Does anyone know if he ever talked about Jennifer Esposito when they were dating or when they got married?

Annabelle @ 01/08/2014 at 2:06 am

DOR got he crowd at Tuesday night’s American Hustle event to sing Bradley happy birthday. No SW present. After his dinner with DOR & friends this is his second real celebration