Gerard Butler Flashes Bulging Biceps for Coffee Run!

Gerard Butler Flashes Bulging Biceps for Coffee Run!

Gerard Butler shows off his bulging guns while grabbing a cup of coffee on Monday (January 6) in West Hollywood, Calif.

A few weeks ago, the 44-year-old Scottish actor was spotted flashing a smile while enjoying some time on the beach in Miami, Fla.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

It was recently announced that Courtney Eaton will be joining Gerard in the upcoming film Gods of Egypt, which also stars Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Geoffrey Rush, and Brenton Thwaites.

Gods of Egypt centers on a “feud between the gods set into motion when ruling god Set (Butler) kills Osiris.”

gerard butler flashes bulging biceps for coffee run 01
gerard butler flashes bulging biceps for coffee run 02
gerard butler flashes bulging biceps for coffee run 03

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 728 » Show All

she’s already deleted some of the posts that refered to GB and her break up from her fans & her responses on her Instagram photo w/the mystery guy…wonder why…not really. Reading here maybe??

Dalhousie @ 01/07/2014 at 2:06 pm

Really: I posted to Really? <—- the Really with a question mark. NOT YOU. Besides, I don't answer gibberish which is what YOUR post is.

@hmmm:

buy some glasses…it’s still all there on instagram and FB

JJ, you should have kept the comments section on GB threads closed.

Utter rubbish here @ 01/07/2014 at 2:31 pm

@Too bad: I completely agree with you. These threads are all lampoon now and nothing more.

God Bless yoou all! @ 01/07/2014 at 2:31 pm

“When I said, ‘My foot is slipping,’ your unfailing love, LORD, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.” Psalm 94:18-19

@not: no, not all of them. I saw more yesterday…some guy commented something to the affect of ”not him. he’s probably crying. ha, ha, ha & there was a comment from another guy ”life’s a b*tch – f**k her, & another she wrote directly to a person and that said it was too bad she wanted to see wedding pics…I don’t need glasses and you don’t need to be rude.

BMorningstar @ 01/07/2014 at 2:37 pm

I glad all talk is now about her again. MG win as ushual you know. She is right and still pretty with her Facebook piccs.

ok, my computer was in a glitch…it happens – I rebooted. I see everything now…geez.

BMorningstar @ 01/07/2014 at 2:50 pm

So MG still with Fasha. Maybe she happy and say so for that reason.

Tuesday Morning @ 01/07/2014 at 2:51 pm

@Dalhousie: She’s referring to him as “Mr. Butler” because the fan who posed the question called him that. We know nothing about the lives of these people because they are nothing like ours. Men and even some women of their status and wealth don’t operate on a daily basis like the rest of us do unless they make a concerted effort to do so but that would mean not living or hanging out in LA. It’s safer for these people to “buy” sex then to find it the regular way because of who they are and the people out there trying to use them or get at their money. It makes sense. I think G and M had a legitimate relationship but I think they both knew and understood going in it had no future. Gerry’s all about having fun in the moment and taking things as far as he derives pleasure from it. When that ceases to happen, he moves on. Women her age are easier targets for that kind of thing because they seldom want to settle down. They’re young and aspiring and while he’s getting a steady girlfriend and companion for sex, she’s getting the publicity. It’s a fair exchange and no body is the worse for wear.

In Japan the “hire a date” or “hire a boyfriend or girlfriend” is big business and it is not necessarily about sex but just companionship. Because the young Japanese claim works such long hours, hard to find love outside of work.

Dalhousie @ 01/07/2014 at 3:57 pm

@harajuku: I think this is why he spends so much time at fashion shows and clubs where models hang out. He knows what he likes and those women tend to throw themselves at him at times.

She always done that @ 01/07/2014 at 5:26 pm

@hmmm: She would often post something on her FB that she hoped would piss off GBs fans and then remove it after a couple of hours.

@Dalhousie: “I think this is why he spends so much time at fashion shows and clubs”

When was the last time we heard anything about him being at a fashion show or a club?

@BMorningstar: “So MG still with Fasha. Maybe she happy and say so for that reason.”

As long as he’s spending money on her she’s happy.

@JS:
August?

@She always done that: She’s never done that. Just because you can’t find it doesn’t mean it’s not there. You’re making this up.

There are posts on MGs FB where people are taking about her being pregnant to fassy.

Yes she did @ 01/07/2014 at 6:45 pm

@???: it was one of her childish games.

Could be anybody's @ 01/07/2014 at 6:50 pm

@Deena: If I was Fassy I’d ask for a paternity test.

@Could be anybody’s: If baby a ginger know for sure

@Deena: She’s pregnant by a dozen different men.

Lolita Butler @ 01/07/2014 at 7:01 pm

“Where is Gerry, I am ready for apres-ski?”

Someone said she used to be a prostitute. They knew her and posted a pic of them. But then they said someone who was in the same class as her said its impossible that she’s in her 20s because everyone else is 31/32. Anyway the first person worked with Maddie and said she had a rep as a bed hopping goldigger.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 728 » Show All