Jude Law: 'My Children Keep Me Sane'

Jude Law: 'My Children Keep Me Sane'

Jude Law is handsome while exiting the Noel Coward Theatre after performing in his play Henry V on Monday (January 6) in London, England.

The 40-year-old actor recently revealed that parenthood is in fact his first priority.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jude Law

“Acting is what I get to do only in the hours I’m not doing that, which is everything to me,” Jude expressed to USA Today. “My children keep me sane in what is a mad world — particularly mad if you choose to be an actor.”

Jude‘s upcoming film Dom Hemingway hits theaters on April 4, 2014!

alice eve cold comes the night l a premiere 01
alice eve cold comes the night l a premiere 02
alice eve cold comes the night l a premiere 03
alice eve cold comes the night l a premiere 04

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Ugly douche

KOKO,
you are ugly!!!

Well at least he is thinking of his kids instead of bagging his babysitter while he has a girlfriend and exwife

mom50……that was 10 years ago. Get over it and move on…..or better yet, go look in the mirror at your own life before you comment on someone else.

dolorescraeg @ 01/07/2014 at 9:12 pm

I saw jude in henryV three times. the man is a brilliant actor. everyone should be as handsome as jude and when he looks at you with those eyes….oh boy.

You’re ugly and your momma dresses you funny.

@kOKO:

Does Jude even see the youngest? I was under the impression he has no relationship with Sophia.

Mom50, are you talking about the ex-wife who cheated on her first husband and then divorced him and took off with their kid, then messed around with Kate Moss while married to Jude, filed for divorce from Jude, and then moved her boytoy boyfriend in before it was final? Are you talking about the girlfriend who only wanted to sleep and party and run off to L.A. to party instead of staying with her lovely boyfriend and then later had a very public affair with a married father of four whose youngest child was only months old, who dumped her boyfriend Rhys IFans over the phone while running off to sleep with said father of four? Are those the lovely women to which you refer? Well obviously there’s many sides to this particular story, toots, so give it a rest because nobody cares, everybody knows what they are.

James, exactly what gave you this impression? Is it because the ever-reliable and factual tabloids suggested it a very long time ago?

If I were his girlfriend I would wait for him every days and nights, the lady of his heart is lucky

Ha Ha. He needs hair club for men. Cant cheat as much with this look. Oh boy, now my opinion is going to upset the babies.

Bad comments about jude are only jealousy from people who don’t know him but would loooove. You’re just mad because he’s not your man, too bad!

He is a great actor. Uh, no, dont want him. Just because I make fun doesnt mean jealous. Being hateful might be jealousy. Boy the Jude Law fan club is tough !

British Latin American @ 01/08/2014 at 7:37 pm

I never could like Sadie Frost, because of the way she treated her first husband and because she was always casual about Jude during their marriage. I also hated the way Kate Moss dumped Jude as a friend and godfather to her baby when Jude and Sadie split up. Now it looks like Sadie and Kate may have been having a lesbian love affair. It’s poetic justice that Sadie has trouble getting a man now.

somewhere @ 01/09/2014 at 8:49 am

It was passion with Sienna and they were so cute together. She was not only beautiful but funny and so glamour!

*blows kisses at Jude*

dolorescraeg @ 01/11/2014 at 12:45 pm

I’ve met jude quite a few times and had some lovely conversations with him. he is sweet, respectful and so charming. for people who use the internet to vent hateful comments about people they don’t even know is a shame.

londontrip @ 01/12/2014 at 8:03 am

I had the opportunity to meet him yesterday evening with his girlfriend and he was so nice, so charming. A little bit tired but really cool and quiet, it was a pleasur to chat with him and he seems addicted to this beautiful woman too. They were cute. I didn’t dare to ask who she was but a beauty! I’m still flying because we talked few minutes about his play, Dom Hemingway, I really didn’t expect it

londontrip @ 01/13/2014 at 7:09 am

It was her! You can see her on this video posted on youtube…

londontrip @ 01/13/2014 at 7:10 am

Oups, sorry…. The blong girl leaving just before him, more beautiful in person by the way

dolorescraeg @ 01/13/2014 at 9:52 pm

londontrip…where did you see him. she does seem beautiful.

londontrip @ 01/14/2014 at 6:12 am

I can tell where because I was invited by some friends at a party and it’s not “official”. She’s very nice, lot of charm, and they were very discreet but I could feel his protective eyes on her

dolorescraeg @ 01/14/2014 at 9:02 am

londontrip thank you very much.

londontrip @ 01/14/2014 at 10:33 am

My pleasure! I’ve always liked to share my passions and I’m happy to meet other fans

dolorescraeg @ 01/14/2014 at 5:22 pm

londontrip…I’ve been a loyal devotee of jude ever since ripley and have had the pleasure of meeting him many times. just a lovely, charming, bright and vey down to earth gentleman.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All