Leonardo DiCaprio Discusses Shark Survival Story on 'Ellen'!

Leonardo DiCaprio Discusses Shark Survival Story on 'Ellen'!

Leonardo DiCaprio flashes his signature smile while making an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, which airs today on NBC.

On the show, the 39-year-old actor detailed some behind the scenes tidbits about filming the infamous ham scene in The Wolf of Wall Street.

“It all resulted in this insane sequence in the end where Jonah [Hill] decides to stuff ham into his mouth as well and crashes into a plate glass table and we were doing this CPR sequence and you know the big challenge that day we had to do 70 takes because they couldn’t get this ham to stick on my face and they had to put K-Y Jelly and there’s literally a guy there behind this giant window with a plastic spoon just flicking ham on my face all day long as I’m doing this insane sequence,” Leo said. “But it was almost, it was one of the most surreal things I’ve ever done in my entire career.

Also check out a video below, where Leonardo discusses surviving being in a shark tank with a Great White!

“I went scuba diving looking for sharks and I had a huge fear of sharks and when I did Blood Diamond in 2006 I actually got stuck in a cage with a great white, which was awesome,” Leo said. Find out what happened below!

FYI: Leo is wearing a Shamballa Jewels 10mm Black Onyx Bracelet

leonardo dicaprio ellen show appearance 01
leonardo dicaprio ellen show appearance 02

Credit: Michael Rozman/ Warner Bros.
Posted to: Ellen DeGeneres, Leonardo DiCaprio

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 79 » Show All
Texans-Are-Good-People @ 01/07/2014 at 2:59 pm

Leonardo looks more and more like Jack Nicholson -
his latin/italian side of the family is coming up more and more
time is passing. Funny !

Blacksharpie @ 01/07/2014 at 3:00 pm

@candygirl:
Are you Toni?? Lol

@TARA: hey b*tch stop stealing my name….aren’t you suppose to be in middle school by now? Still stealing people’s name as a hobby I see. You’re probably candygirl, this must be fun for you! lol

@candygirl @ 01/07/2014 at 3:03 pm

Dont go.. I love your sense of humor. And seriously, the lottery numbers. I’m Broke and I can’t get a rich boyfriend.

@Lilly(1406 last thread) @ 01/07/2014 at 3:04 pm

You said “I was the one who predicted the Angelina Jolie…” but someone before you wrote about the SM resemblance to Angelina:

Intuitive @ 09/23/2013 at 4:42 am
I also believe that Leo’s trueflame is Aquarius. I am not a Psychic in the full meaning of this word, but I do sense things spiritually. And what I sense about Leo’s girl is that she’s either a virgin or had been just 1 or 2 times with men and she’s around 30! And this fact already makes her sooo unique. I am not sure about her motives- maybe she’s a strict christian, but definitely she just cannot share her body with wrong men, and she will wait for the ONE, no matter if it’s Leo or some other guy. And she’s waiting, I feel. Studying astrology for many years I can say that only Aquarius signs are capable of it and usually have this feature. So I think her birthday is in the gap 21 Jan- 19 Feb. I, for one, bet it’s February 11th, because yes, there is a hugh chance for them to have the same day number. And one more interesting thing about his trueflame. I sense they are just 1 person apart. And that man/woman that devides them has a huge aura too, just like them or even more. He/she must be very famous in this world. It might be some President even. And the SM actually can just tap this person on the shoulder and say, hey, introduce me to Leo. But she doesn’t do it. Because she is so confused and doesn’t believe in it. I feel a strong resistanse from her towards Leo. Yes, she wants to be with him but at the same time it’s impossible for her to believe in it. She’s like Cinderella and probably thinks you’ve gotta have long legs and be a VS angels to be with Leo. And she’s no such. She tries to cast him out of her head but finds it impossible too. She doesn’t know what to do about him. She thinks that she probably has become a fan of him. So she lives parallel to her feelings and waiting for the destiny to play things out.She doesn’t even ask that prominent person to introduce her to Leo. Because she’s the true flame, not a fan. I feel an intense purity around her and not so many “relationships”. But she’s very beautiful. She has the same magnificent vibes like Angelina Jolie or Marilyn Monroe. Outer beauty combined with internal beaulty that have an overwhelming effect. You know, when you see Angelina/Marylin among their look-alikes you’d instantly pick up the true woman- because of the energy. And the SM has this irresistible appeal too. And very bright light. But I also feel the “cinderella” vibes from her. Like a true princess and beauty hidden behind the rags. I also get an underdog feeling from Leo’s sm. Luck wasn’t with her all her life. Like among 10 girls 9 were chosen and she was the only one left on a bench…that’s why it’s difficult for her to believe in Leo. But she’s an amazing soul- she always finds something to thank God for! Such a “smiling”, optimistic nature…

Yep, middle school is out

@Blacksharpie:

LOL good one!!! :-)

Fake physic *face palm*

parisinne @ 01/07/2014 at 3:21 pm

@@Lilly(1406 last thread): Excuse me, who’s the person who separate them? Is she famous? Does his sm have good connections too?

@Lilly(1406 last thread) @ 01/07/2014 at 3:23 pm

@Lilly:

What do you mean? Why is Intuitive (09/23/2013) fake? He/She predicted it before you….

@@Lilly(1406 last thread):
That wasn’t me! Someone stole my name!

@candygirl @ 01/07/2014 at 3:30 pm

You have a great sense of humor.

@Lilly(1406 last thread) @ 01/07/2014 at 3:32 pm

@parisinne:

You can read on this thread from September 2013 what Intuitive wrote about this all. I copied it and pasted on here but not everything what he/she wrote. The numbers of Intuitive are: Page 1, (20), page 56, (1381, 1388), page 59, (1460, 1467, 1469).

BAD INTERVIEW @ 01/07/2014 at 3:46 pm

I can’t believe ppl thought this interview was good lol….
I FELT SO DAMN UNCOMFORTABLE DAMN LEO THIS WAS NOT ONE OF UR BEST INTERVIEWS!
His jokes were not good and ppl were missing out on them…
Now I see why he doesn’t do interviews like this, i hope one day he will be more open and relaxed

Oh, the haters lol. It hurts to look Leo at the top of this game for almost 20 YEARS? I bet it does, it hurts like a b!tch.

@tara: have you ever thought that quite a lot people have the same name???Nobody steals no one’s name-about Leonardo Dicaprio I know it from a very dear friend of mine who sees things which will happen and has a true gift,if you do not like it do not read it,their meeting is in the coming months

Golden Globes this Sunday but there will be another unexpected travel for Toni outside LA that weekend? Cross your fingers Leo.

BAD INTERVIEW @ 01/07/2014 at 4:05 pm

@#90: IM SCREAMING ASJGDFKLGJD! I just said how this was not one of Leo’s best interviews and I get called out as a hater… Mhmm, what should I call you then, A crazy, immature, fangirl who only sees Leo thru stained glass windows, who isn’t even a true fan if he/she can’t handle any sort of criticism of Leo. Nahhh hunty, Leo is afraid of ppl like you, no wonder he is so damn private. I’m his true fan huntyy, hope off mine and Leo’s dickk kisses xoxoxo

@#90: yes, on top of his game while looking dead on the inside except when he’s on ellen and not even, but the rest of the time which is like 90 percent of the time he looks dead on the inside. Yes its hurts ME like a b*tch! lol Leo best interviews was when he was younger, I actually laughed.

Fake physics @ 01/07/2014 at 4:07 pm

Have your opinion. It’s just one person said their prediction after refusing because other people will make it up or argue with them. Now everybody’s a physic. Gosh… Let’s get back to Leo. The shark story was cool.

@BAD INTERVIEW: lol, ok then…

They are some fat women dancing right now on Ellen saying they better dance good for Leo. Like Leo would want any of those fat b!tches. Sorry ladies he’s quite superficial!

I don’t get what’s wrong with this interview? Here’s the other part:
He does seem more relaxed than usual, yeah he’s not very candid and lively but does that shock anyone at this point? This is Leo we are talking about, that’s just his personality, he just seems really shy and self cautious and it shows in this interview but it was nonetheless refreshing to watch bc its nice to see him actually smile and joke around with the audience. I mean do you all really expect him to be as animated and outgoing like he was in the 90s? That was an entirely different Leo, and we probably won’t be seeing that side of him again at this point. It was also good to see him talk about the Environment. I don’t get whats to ***** about this interview, you either take it or leave it but whats the point of taking your frustrations out on Leo once again.

@Toni:
Exactly. I mean we get a new thread about just Leo and people are just so quick to obsess over Toni even though they complain about her 24/7 on here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 79 » Show All