Henry Cavill & Gina Carano Add a Puppy to Their Family

Henry Cavill & Gina Carano Add a Puppy to Their Family

Henry Cavill and his on-again girlfriend Gina Carano are all smiles while posing with their new puppy in this new pic!

“We are proud to announce the newest members of the Big Bear family! Henry Cavill (Man of Steel) and Gina Carano (Fast and Furious 6) are the proud owners of a Big Bear Akita. It was so great working with Henry and getting to meet him as well as Gina was truly a treat,” breeder Big Bear Akitas shared about the 30-year-old actor and the 31-year-old actress.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Henry Cavill

They added, “Both Henry and Gina are genuine and a joy to be around. It was truly an honor to add them to our extended family and thank them for their patience in meeting us and our children. It’s not everyday that an A-list celebrity, much less 2 celebrities come to Beebe, AR to visit.”

henry cavill gina carano adopt a puppy together 01
henry cavill gina carano adopt a puppy together 02

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All

I’m speechless!

that makes me laugh! when they broke up (as they have done) who will have the puppy? Another story like Robsten and their dog? lol

I don’t like this couple :-/ I feel the same I felt when he was dating Ellen, and well… they ended their engagement. I HOPE he won’t rush! I wish the best for her but I don’t think they are meant to each other… it’s not “fan’s jealousy”

another fake couple. Hate Gina so much. Looks like Henry’s mother

O what a cute puppy, gorgeous doggy.

Back together with his beard.

If they got him from a breeder they didn’t ADOPT him, they bought him.

Akitas are the best!!!

British Latin American @ 01/10/2014 at 9:15 pm

Could British society accept Gina if Henry were to marry her?

Who is the man in this couple?

living in a box @ 01/10/2014 at 9:21 pm

this is one messed up PR. first henry and gina were dating, then broke up, then Henry is dating Kaley Cuoco, then broke up, Kaley getting engaged, now married, now henry is back with gina and just adopted a puppy. the pr games ins hollywood is crazy.

Oh Henry u can do better!! get out of this *****!! She only wants fame!

From kaley to this **** called gina? c’mon Henry!
Go for a real women! not for a man!

@ Lua…I agree with you. I don’t them as a couple and they will not last. The broke up before for a reason and they will again.

Gina is the worst actress I have seen in years, so she needs fame because she doesnt worth anyting, so her manager put her with Henry to have fame. end of story

@living in a box: Exactly! PR Games.

Poor henry @ 01/10/2014 at 9:31 pm

Henry, where are your glasses? u must be blind to be dating that *****!

Dont understand @ 01/10/2014 at 9:33 pm

Henry never say a word when reporters ask him about his private life and suddenly he is showing himself with that horrible woman? lol PR AGAIN!

oh Henry, this woman is ruining your career! havent u never google her?

@Johanna: TRUE! get away Gina! ure awful for him! bye godzilla bye!

@tarin: I was going to say the same thing. I don’t understand why people still buy pets.

Taking-A-Break @ 01/10/2014 at 9:43 pm

1st Gina, then Kaley Cuoco, then Gina again… goodness, I hope he’s gay & doesn’t have this bad of taste in woman. Otherwise Henry has lost any appeal he had going for him by the nasty woman he picks. Gags! And I had such high hopes he’d be a person of interest in Hollywood. Now he’s just an insignificant person of no interest with bad taste. I’ve had a ‘strong dislike’ of Gina since she was on American Gladiators. I’m just glad they didn’t pick her to play Wonder Woman. Nasty! Just nasty! RIP Henry’s career… RIP.

actually, this pic was taken months ago, it has nothin to do with the kaley stuff. So, get over it, people, like Henry and Gina did :p
Anyway, I don’t think they’re a good couple.
She looks so old…so ugly… :( al least in this pic..
Date me Hen :D

PRRRRR!!!!!!! again!!!!!!!! they thing were stupids!

Sweetness @ 01/10/2014 at 9:44 pm

I don’t get why all the hating on Gina. If anything Henry Cavill should be on his hands and knees and publicly apologize to Gina for dumping her when Superman came out and he thought he was going to blow up huge..didn’t happen..and during the fake period he hooked up with that bimbo Kaley Cuoco. Gina was a solid girlfriend who was with him before Superman and then his ego took over. Gina may not be the best actress but where is she using him for PR..He’s using her because he looked liked an idiot this summer!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All