Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Michael Fassbender & Madalina Ghenea: New Couple Alert!

Michael Fassbender & Madalina Ghenea: New Couple Alert!

Looks like things are heating up between Michael Fassbender and Madalina Ghenea!

The 36-year-old actor was spotted holding hands with Madalina, 25, on Wednesday (January 15) while walking around Italy together.

If you didn’t know, Madalina was linked to Gerard Butler last year. They were last seen spotted out together while taking a romantic sightseeing tour around Rome back in June.

Michael and Madalina were both in attendance at the 2013 Toronto Film Festival in September, where he promoted his movie 12 Years a Slave and she premiered her movie Dom Hemingway. The pair were both at the Fox Searchlight Party during the festival, so perhaps that is where they first met?!

DO YOU THINK Michael Fassbender and Madalina Ghenea make a cute couple?

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 915 » Show All

She must be quite happy now. Since Michael just got nominated for an Oscar.
So she can say now, that she is dating an Oscar nominated actor. I think she can’t go any further…Oh wait, no. Next step: Dating an Oscar WINNING actor.

@ahahaha: she had two premieres this year, yes she is an actress whether you like it or not. I am not Madalina, I am one of her fans

@Please gurl: I’ve seen the movie, I like JL. She is a Romanian in that movie so maybe they needed somebody with Romanian accent. Wasn’t an important role but she was ok

I’m reading the comments here and on others sites and now I’m sure: she can ruin his carreer… his reputation it’s done!

And nobody cares ha can have an oscar? Do you think he will go with the future mother of his child? I’m sure that she may be pregnant now… Good job :-)

not a fassy fan @ 01/16/2014 at 9:45 am

but this girl is clearly not white…she looks indiany!!/hipanicy

ProtectiveFans @ 01/16/2014 at 9:49 am

Wait about that… if he goes to Oscars with her, I wait the reactions of the fans… and even more if she’s pregnant… A media mess for fassy!!!

Madalina Facebook @ 01/16/2014 at 9:53 am

Madalina, I’m waiting a facebook post. It’s boring without her! Honestly it’s funny to follow!!!!!

Oscars Nomination 2014: 86th Oscars Nominations Announcement

Madalina Facebook @ 01/16/2014 at 9:55 am

I begin to like her strangely ^^

Madalina Facebook @ 01/16/2014 at 9:56 am

@tweet: It’s too serious that please ^^

NoFalseRumours @ 01/16/2014 at 10:05 am

No please, he don’t beat her… She looks tired, it’s different… and he looks tired too…

FansProtective???? @ 01/16/2014 at 10:15 am

And it’s the beginning….

The idiotic jealous poster here called LOL is a Russian wh/ore who frequents the Butler threads and hates MG. She even created the fake TWITTER site which she keeps pushing.

Please don’t buy into jealous girl’s lies. MG is not an escort or a pros.ti.tute. MG is a respectable and lucky girl who is single and hot and she has all the men chasing after her.

Some of the jealous types who post on these boards are insane with rage against these women for “taking him away from me”. They don’t have lives so they live hoping Gerard Butler or Fassbender will take them away but these men prefer beautiful models. These “fans” can’t deal with it.

May the luck of the Irish be with him.
May he get out of this fiasco fast.
Normally he is quite a private person, especially in relationships, not with this person she wants fame and plenty of coverage.
Run for the hills Michael. Don’t spoil what you have worked so hard to achieve.

@JS: I’m not sure… If he has been with Lupita for instance… She’s beautiful and talented and I don’t think he will be torn apart even by blogger like he’s now… So it’s not jealousy… I want to be a Lupita or even Charlize Theron…. but I don’t want to be MG…

@MG: That makes at least two of us. I think she’s charming and pretty. She could go far in acting, too. She just finished S3 of the TV miniseries Borgia in Europe, which starts again soon. I believe the producers were ending the series with this season, though. Borgia can be seen at Netflix, amazon prime etc.

People should start loving each other or at least stop the hate which only brings them down. There’s so much hatred and unhappiness in the world. I love Fass and wish him and Maddie all the best.

Thank God Gerard is not with this one anymore..
Michael my condolences

@Jealousy?: Doesn’t matter what you want, is his life, his choice. Grow up!

Madalina Ghenea is beautiful. Sorry, I can’t see this any other way. Michael will probably date her for a few months and then move on like he always does. He’s another serial womanizer like Butler, a “bad boy” who will never settle down. Who can blame her for having fun? She’s only 25, why not travel the world and enjoy yourself with the world’s hottest men? Go Maddie and best of luck!

I am laughing so hard right now. Fassy fans, get ready. This chick will taunt you and hate on you like you have never seen. She lives on Facebook, and loves to read about herself on gossip sites. She is the ultimate fameho, and clings to her prey like a desperate octopus.Get your popcorn and settle in for a wild ride.

@Me: I am a big girl but you are on a gossip subject so what do you expect? MF is a great actor so people were waiting him with a great actress for instance like Lupita and it’s not the case so they are upset. If you don’t want to read comments, don’t come here. it’s all I want to say, it’s a kind of “game”. I’m not a star and will never be but this is the “madia frenzy”

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 915 » Show All