Cameron Diaz Chugs Bottled Water in the Morning to Poop!

Cameron Diaz Chugs Bottled Water in the Morning to Poop!

Cameron Diaz attends a signing of her new book “The Body Book” at the Barnes & Noble bookstore at The Grove on Thursday (January 16) in Los Angeles.

The 41-year-old entertainer made an appearance on The Dr. Oz Show this week to promote the book and she revealed that she chugs water every morning to help her poop!

“This is the best way for me to go poop in the morning,” Cameron said while holding up her bottle of water. “Water wakes you up.”

“First, I brush my teeth because I don’t want to swallow all the bacteria in my teeth from the night before,” Cameron added. “So I make sure that’s gone and then…” she said before starting to chug the entire bottle down. Watch below!

Cameron Diaz Chugs a Bottle of Water

20+ pictures inside of Cameron Diaz at her book signing…

cameron diaz chugs bottled water in the morning to poop 01
cameron diaz chugs bottled water in the morning to poop 17
cameron diaz chugs bottled water in the morning to poop 18
cameron diaz chugs bottled water in the morning to poop 19
cameron diaz chugs bottled water in the morning to poop 20

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Luke Evans @ 01/17/2014 at 8:00 am

I prefer a d.i.c.k up my a55 to loosen my stools.

damn. girl is busy hawking this book of hers… looking non-too pleasing. looks are fading FAST.

xo
Native NYker

That Harry is really handsome. He looks so distinguished with the facial hair.

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 01/19/2014 at 12:08 pm

I hope she will find her GREAT LOVE one day.
***
CAM-POWER-FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRCAM, YEP !
217, give me 5, makes 222, 308 !
***

60-65yr Man @ 01/20/2014 at 7:11 am

Problems? kelp powder sprinkled over cereal or mixed with orange juice gives out some prime henries, dr oz likes yoghurt and fibre or prunes, all of this is for a good start.

Companion Script @ 01/20/2014 at 9:40 am

The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea.
- Isak Dinesen

The richest highest quality leavings is from a cat, like rocket fuel compared to another species, like to see results tested against dynamic lifter.

Companion Script @ 01/21/2014 at 9:24 am

From an act of Obedience and Faith turned water from bitter to sweet – Exodus 15:25-26.
Clean water adds Hope to Life for a better tomorrow!
An “oasis of life” – Mark 9:41.

I never read about any this in poppa bear books, drinking so much water, is before a meal?

Vos ongles sont du ciel(heaven), vous avez un tel magnifique design de mains, Brillant à travers leurs larmes, tout est seulement l’ordre et la beauté, le Luxe, paix et la sensualité. Mon amour.

A note from banjo paterson on australia day:
Behind the Scenes- The actor struts his little hour.
Enjoy your day, mine was funfilled and flew a couple of ship kites, one was a pirate ship. Next month is when the winds pick up more.

Companion Script @ 01/27/2014 at 10:14 am

Just One Request
Dear Lord for this coming year
Just one request I bring;
I do not pray for happiness,
Or any earthly bling–
I do not ask to understand
The way Thou leadest me,
But this I ask: Teach me to do
The thing that pleaseth Thee.
I want to know Thy guiding voice,
To walk with Thee each day.
Dear Lord make me swift to hear
And ready to obey.
And thus the year I now begin
A happy year will be–
If I am seeking just to do
The thing that pleaseth Thee.

Superbowl to watch soon, did you have a favorite team? the advertisements always entertain. I reside outside the U.s and enjoy the games with packers, patriots and 49′ers, I guess some green and gold in there for me to seek out some action.

your photo is v v b naseer iqbal pakistan islamabad .mobile no .092.051. 03245493921thank prety smilling faces look very fine