Michael Fassbender & Madalina Ghenea Hold Hands in Italy!

Michael Fassbender & Madalina Ghenea Hold Hands in Italy!

Michael Fassbender and Madalina Ghenea hold hands while walking around town together on Wednesday (January 15) in Milan, Italy.

As we told you guys last night, the possible new couple is spending time together in Europe just days after Michael, 36, attended the 2014 Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles. Now here we have the photos as proof right here!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Michael Fassbender

Madalina is best known for dating Gerard Butler for around a year from 2012-2013. She will also be featured in the upcoming movie Dom Hemingway opposite Jude Law, which she attended the Toronto Film Festival for back in September. That is where she most likely met Michael as they were both in attendance at the same party!

michael fassbender madalina ghenea hold hands in italy photos 01
michael fassbender madalina ghenea hold hands in italy photos 02
michael fassbender madalina ghenea hold hands in italy photos 03

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

11,642 Comments

Pages: « 1416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422466 » Show All

@Morley: “She is now a joke. Such a shame she lacks intelligence, she can’t act but she could have been successful.”

Oh, I think she is quite successful in her real career. High-end prostitut!ion pays extremely well. And she is world reknowned. She has “dated” a string of A-listers and probably countless incredibly wealthy men since she was in her teens. Her client list alone shows how successful she is at her actual job. She is Pascal’s top work horse. She is definitely a success in that aspect. Credit where credit is due and all of that.

Mada princess @ 03/09/2014 at 12:07 pm

she`s the best!

@Beware: I would agree, but the fact we all know she’s a who/re is proof that she is a very bad one. She had so much opportunity to disguise her real career and she goes out of her way to make sure everyone knows what she is. She’s an idiot to the extreme. I’m gobsmacked, I almost want to give her some advice!

LOL Madalina is self-destructive. One even tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, but again she starts the crazy game of social media. The truth is that she really is not well. And the problem is that Fassbender has this self-destructive tendency too. According to me it is not over between them and both are caught in a downward spiral. Poor Fassy. What a wasted talent LOL

@Mada princess: Sh/ut up, nonentity:)

Damage control! LOL

No, they had to write “The Scottish Film” LOL That’s why the Madalina’s crazy show starts again LOL

@lol: Michael Fassbendr has been massively overrated. I have yet to see 12 years, but I’ve seen most of his movies by now and his acting ability is lacklustre. His American accent in shame was non exsistent. It was embarrassing to watch. No wonder he had little dialogue. He has been pushed by McQueen but he is no Genius. He has been very lucky. He needs to be very careful.

If actress play surprise and sadness like her in thé lady vidéo, i think i can Be actress

Billiebluesky @ 03/09/2014 at 12:56 pm

I think people need to calm down. Michael Fassbender is a typical horny actor looking for an easy arrangement, madalina is a talentless, bimbo looking for fame. It’s not hard to figure out. He may be with her but let’s face it, they will not last. It will mean nothing to Michael but to Madalina it will be earth shattering as she is running out of actors and is becoming a bit of a comedy sketch with all her strategic relationships. It is a matter of when they split up, not if. Calm down people. If you see this as a game, remember she is destined to lose.

But i admit that she is beautiful in thé last video. She looks more happy Than MF…

yacht/cannes @ 03/09/2014 at 12:59 pm

He is great actor but he is idiot in the private life

@Billiebluesky: but now everybody knows that it is a game.., if i Go on to look it is bécause in thé end her behaviours are funny. We have been manipulated at first bécause in the end she is not pregnant or no miscarriage… So now take it with some distance bécause à lot of lies…

Turkish soup @ 03/09/2014 at 1:09 pm

She is not an actress but an actressex

@Or:
I disagree. I think he has lost his luster in the last films, but just see Jane Eyre, Fish Tank and Hunger to understand what is his talent. Shame is a film does not live up to even of Steve McQueen, it was an error probably overestimated thanks to the subject. In my opinion not more than a trivial topic but probably in some countries has created scandal. LOL
I have great expectations from Frank, I think that with the limit of the mask, again we can appreciate the acting skills of Fassbender.

too funny @ 03/09/2014 at 1:13 pm

After it was mentioned about the paid MG tweets yesterday her spambots are working overtime today, with links that are blocked by decent security software, not going to do much for her social media “exposure”.

too funny @ 03/09/2014 at 1:14 pm

@Beware: It can’t be enough money for her though since she is still trying to reel in a rich and famous guy. She’s done just rich already.

too funny @ 03/09/2014 at 1:19 pm

@Billiebluesky: But the key is fast and easy and discreet and it’s obvious that this woman doesn’t know or want to do that, shooting herself in her own foot, over and over again lately. He won’t be able to relax until she has clearly moved on. Tara Reid can still get men to pay to sleep with her, I guess MG has a long shelf life in spite of her antics. Lots of very rich men all over the world if you aren’t fussy about looks or age.

webdreams @ 03/09/2014 at 1:26 pm

Someone needs to get a web cam and host her own online site, Horny types will pay crazy amounts of money to chat to her online whilst she is wearing lingerie or less. You can make millions if you play your cards right.

@webdreams: She should try that because her current higher aspirational efforts aren’t working.

whats all the Fass about @ 03/09/2014 at 1:34 pm

She is playing you people with her posts
I wouldn’t even bother to look you wont see anything significant or truthful.
I have read a lot of this thread and have concluded that there is a high probability she did miscarry in Jan ( planned pregnancy by her).
God in his infinite wisdom knows her polluted womb should never carry a child and made it so. The world will be a better place if she never reproduces.
More so because of her cray cray mind as well
She does read here and tries to get people to argue with her.
I am not sure if Fassbender should ever have kids either, he is too irresponsible.
I also agree that his acting skill is overrated somewhat as well.
He is really bad at accents as well. I can hear is Irish tone through everything.

@whats all the Fass about: I know right! his sister had a perfect American accent (obv. because the actress is American) and he had a blatant Irish accent! how does that work??, they were supposed to have grown up together. He really should have tried harder with the accent. It was embarrassing for me to watch, although the other actors were superb, they actually outshone him.

Moving On... @ 03/09/2014 at 1:56 pm

How many Instagrams can she post in one day? She was definitely on lockdown until Friday, that’s why she’s posting like she can finally breathe again. It’s kind of sad. And she’s posting the same dumb things too. I had hoped for better right out of the gate, for some reason. I mean, she had time to think about it, to come up with a plan. That said, I don’t think she’s going to be posting any clues or anything with even a whiff of a hint that she’s suggesting she and MF are together, not anytime soon. Her full on social media ban may have been lifted, but I doubt the anti-libel/keep-your-distance/at-least-appear-to part of it has. So whatever she does post will probably be her usual lame and uninteresting self-promotional stuff. Only old stuff too, apparently (because let’s be real: one does not go from looking old and tired like she’s been looking in all her pics since the Milan pap shots, recent airport pic included – to the tanned and “refreshed” look she has in that video in just a few days).
@Observant Lurker: Hey there! Excellent post – I think it’s probably very close to the truth. Sizing guys up and molding herself to be what they want is something she’s used to doing and probably the one thing she’s very, very good at. Maybe that’s why she thought she’d be a good actress… problem is, as an escort she’d only have to keep up the facade for an hour or a night or whatever, but a false facade is simply not sustainable long term. And yes on the friend thing too – every time I see pics of her and Anca, I can’t help but wonder if Anca knows she is the DUFF (Designated/Dumb Ugly Fat Friend – not that Anca is fat, but the sentiment still applies).

hastyjane @ 03/09/2014 at 1:59 pm

@whats all the Fass about: It’s confirmed that she reads here. She doesn’t even try to hide it with her references to it on her IG and FB. It’s highly bizarre, but it shows that she is incredibly angry about these comments and her secrets being revealed online. She is obviously shaking in her boots at the recent revelations. To actually be stated as a ‘hoo,ker’ to Michael Fassbender on a website outside of here, should be a great worry for her and her management. It means that these rumors aren’t just down to ‘jealous fans’ industry insiders know this too, or at least have high suspicions. The truth is spreading fast about her and she is to blame. Don’t be fooled by her mocking, she is VERY worried. And Michael should be too.

Moving On... @ 03/09/2014 at 2:07 pm

@Or: If you mean Shame, Carey Mulligan (the actress who played his sister) is not American. She’s just better at accents than Fassy, who I agree isn’t very good at them (though I was impressed with his 12YAS accent. He should work with the voice coach from that film always). That said, I do want to point out that it’s possible for siblings to have totally different accents – just look at the Nolan brothers.

whats all the Fass about @ 03/09/2014 at 2:10 pm

The best accent I have heard him do was an upper class English one in Inglorious ********.
I imagine he uses the english one for xmen as well?
His american accents are really not good at all. The better of a bad bunch is in 12YAS, and he only just got away with that because The Irish accent is one of the undertones in the deep south accent anyway.
But there were times in that film when I dont think he was even trying to speak with an accent.
I Actually worry about his ability to pull off a scottish one for macbeth.

Pages: « 1416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422466 » Show All