Olivier Martinez Steps Out After 'Revenge' Casting News!

Olivier Martinez Steps Out After 'Revenge' Casting News!

Olivier Martinez is “unstoppable” as he steps out of Bristol Farms in his favorite t-shirt on Thursday (January 16) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 47-year-old actor just signed on to join the cast of ABC’s hit series Revenge as the father to Karine Vanasse‘s character!

Olivier will play Pascal LeMarchal, “Margaux LeMarchal’s (Vanasse) media magnate father. He is a cutthroat businessman and has a competitive history with Conrad (Henry Czerny), and an even more complicated one with Victoria (Madeleine Stowe).”

10+ pictures inside of Olivier Martinez shopping after the Revenge casting news…

olivier martinez steps out after revenge casting news 01
olivier martinez steps out after revenge casting news 02
olivier martinez steps out after revenge casting news 03
olivier martinez steps out after revenge casting news 04
olivier martinez steps out after revenge casting news 05
olivier martinez steps out after revenge casting news 06
olivier martinez steps out after revenge casting news 07
olivier martinez steps out after revenge casting news 08
olivier martinez steps out after revenge casting news 09
olivier martinez steps out after revenge casting news 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

He seems a little young to play her father.

I will definitely be watching. I love me some Olivier

superjosh @ 01/17/2014 at 7:00 pm

yay, his jeans fit! LOL

Shelbethegreat @ 01/17/2014 at 8:06 pm

Looking good, looking good! Can’t wait to see hot Olivier on that show. I bet the love scenes on the show will be smoking hot!

just saying @ 01/18/2014 at 4:39 am

What hot about him he play a daddy, poor thing that what he is reduced to TV guest role.

@just saying: Yes, you are right he will have a re-occurring role and not a permanent cast member as of yet.

Shelbethegreat @ 01/18/2014 at 11:03 am

@just saying: I guess dads can’t be hot in your book unless they are an aging male model welfare queens. Tom Cruise plays dad roles all the time and he is certainly smoking hot. You just hating on him because he and Halle just keep making the money. Little Maceo should be proud of his father, working so hard for him.

Would you look at that Aston Martin! What a beautiful car! Must be nice being rich.

Where's the baby? @ 01/18/2014 at 2:16 pm

Come on JJ, it’s going on February. Where are the pictures of Olivier’s baby? Send out the hounds!!!

just saying @ 01/18/2014 at 7:15 pm

@ Shelbethegreat Women you are crazy Tom Cruz and Oliver are like Apple and Orange’s. Tom Cruz is super Star that worth millions of dollars and is always working. Olivier is not getting work that why he take a guest appearance on Revenge . Tom Cruz is big box office star

Where's the baby? @ 01/18/2014 at 7:37 pm

@just saying: Olivier working more than that moocher Gabriel and despite the money difference, lots of stars take mommy and daddy roles. You act as though there is some shame in it. That gold digger Gabriel is a daddy too and he ain’t working at all. You the fool that keep giving the moocher a pass. Olivier is all man.

@Shelbethegreat—other than Jerry Maguire what other movies has he played a father like character? Interview with a Vampire doesn’t count. Maybe you know something I don’t?

Also, Tom Cruise Net worth (after taxes) is $250Million to Olivier’s mere $20 Million. Plus Cruise has had several box office smashes, Ollie Boy hasn’t. Cruise gets top billing in most of his movies. Olivier doesn’t only once for some TV movie where he plays a giggilo.

Shelbethegreat @ 01/19/2014 at 3:14 am

@Huh #7?: How about Cruise in War of the Worlds, dummy. You do your best to not think about old Gabe living on child support now don’t cha! And frankly I would be mighty happy with a mere 20 million dollars, could last me a life time. Kind of makes Olivier richer than you, me and the welfare queen huh. Even in your small world that is a lot of money!

@Shelbethegreat: War of the Worlds , did forget about that one, thanks-=-however one extra role is not the same as him playing daddy roles all the time ( your words). Nor I am a dummy my IQ is over 140 (genius level).

Yes, Tom is good looking. And even went to HS in my hometown at St X. I know his cousin William.

I have had a trust fund since I was in my 20′s from when my folks died. So, don’t judge people when you don’t them personally or their situation.

Aubry has nothing to do with this article or anyone’s post. I don’t know why you are so obsessed with his so-called financial situation
BTW please let me know if you can find Aubry on the 01/15/14 list of delinquent taxpayers. Here’s not listed nor the alleged $206,536.

Huh#7 part 2 @ 01/19/2014 at 5:05 am

The list of delinquent tax payers is current and he’s not listed. Whether he does or did before the last current list, IDK…he’s not on the list nor is the $206,536.46

just saying @ 01/19/2014 at 10:15 am

@ Where’s the baby? What is your problem with Gabriel? he won’t gave you a child. Is that why you ragging on him. No one speaking about him. We are talking about Olivier Halle Berry so called husband.

shelbethegreat @ 01/19/2014 at 5:47 pm

@Huh#7: If you are a trust fund baby then unlike you, Olivier had to earn his money.

Shelbethegreat @ 01/19/2014 at 5:52 pm

@just saying: Gabriel is a loser @just saying and Olivier is rich! This article is about a man that works for his family, so eat it. Money that will be used to support his son.

@shelbethegreat:Not true. It was set up when I was doing drug and drinking. I’m the one with 27 yrs sobriety and my mother was dying of cancer. I work very hard for my $$$ as a writer, coach and marketing consulting. I don’t use it. My mother wanted me to be protected, it’s growing interest on what little is in the account. I am not a trust fund baby.

Not true part 2 @ 01/19/2014 at 7:20 pm

I probably make more at my jobs writing, coaching and consulting. I make anywhere from $50-$100+ per hour. And will be branch out to do multi thousand dollar speaking gigs. How much do you make an hour?
Sorry,it’s my own fault for bringing up the trust fund , because folks assume the stereotype. I work very hard for what I have.

Serious question @ 01/19/2014 at 7:44 pm

@shelbethegreat serious question why are you so obsessed with Olivier and Gabriel’s financial situation regardless of what’s on the Internet or real?

Not to be rude, does Gabriel remind you of someone in your past and Olivier is the guy you would like to be with?

Truce…

Shelbethegreat @ 01/19/2014 at 8:44 pm

@Serious question: Well, who wouldn’t want to be with Olivier , but he is taken and I have no intention of having my eyes scratched out by his wife. I am just a fan. The financial situation has to do with all the hate that was being thrown at Olivier on this site. It is disgusting that a person lives only on child support and contributes nothing financial to the raising of their child, and Gabriel does this. This is true also in the case of women getting pregnant just to get a pay check from a celebrity or athlete. A real man or woman contributes both emotionally and financially to the support of his child and Olivier does this. Neither man reminds me of my past, it’s just my opinion.

Shelbethegreat @ 01/19/2014 at 8:59 pm

@Not true part 2: A truce then. I don’t know why you don’t like Olivier but you have your right to as I have a right to like him. I believe that Olivier is a good man who fought for the honor of his woman. The man is working, doing what he is train to do and you look down on him for this because it is not the roles you think a star should have. Don’t be a snob, what he earns doing this role for one day is probable more than you make in a year. Work is work, be glad Halle married the one willing to do it. And he is wealthy, maybe not like Tom Cruise, but wealthy still.

Thank you for answer both questions.

just saying @ 01/19/2014 at 10:27 pm

@ shelbethegreat are you his accountant

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All