Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Katie Holmes Braves Weekend Rain with Starbucks Coffee!

Katie Holmes Braves Weekend Rain with Starbucks Coffee!

Katie Holmes stays warm with a cup a coffee at Starbucks on Saturday (January 18) in New York City.

Later in the day, the 35-year-old actress braved the rain while stocking up on groceries at a local Whole Foods market in the Big Apple.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

The day before, Katie jammed to some music while taking a solo stroll.

In case you didn’t know, three of Katie‘s films – Days and Nights, Miss Meadows, and Mania Days – are all in post production and scheduled to release sometime this year. Stay tuned for more details!

10+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes running errands on the weekends…

katie holmes braves weekend rain with starbucks coffee 01
katie holmes braves weekend rain with starbucks coffee 02
katie holmes braves weekend rain with starbucks coffee 03
katie holmes braves weekend rain with starbucks coffee 04
katie holmes braves weekend rain with starbucks coffee 05
katie holmes braves weekend rain with starbucks coffee 06
katie holmes braves weekend rain with starbucks coffee 07
katie holmes braves weekend rain with starbucks coffee 08
katie holmes braves weekend rain with starbucks coffee 09
katie holmes braves weekend rain with starbucks coffee 10

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
money's little money maker @ 01/18/2014 at 3:05 pm

where is Suri?

those have to be the most unfeminine legs in hollyweird. That includes the men ;)
Seriously girl, those are clydesdales.

KHo the train wreck @ 01/18/2014 at 3:47 pm

That’s one of the ugliest cross body bag I’ve ever seen. The way this gold-digging, fame hungry HO wears it makes it look even cheaper.

Her legs are thick as if she couldnt move them slightly. She looks like a potato in pics. I dont know in reality.

K-Flop - What we don't know @ 01/18/2014 at 4:32 pm

No, K-Flop looking “chic” descriptives with the story today?

Post production films scheduled for release SOMETIME this year, doesn’t promising.. doubtful? Will these be released in a theater? Rental?

Does any of them or will any of them have a trailer? Excluding The Given, which is confirmed, so will most likely have a trailer in spite of K-Flop.

Holmes & Yang NYFW Feb 6-13, 2014?

K-Flop - What we don't know @ 01/18/2014 at 4:49 pm

correction: Post production films scheduled for release SOMETIME this year, doesn’t sound promising.

Can’t wait to see Katie’s new movies! I’m looking forward to “Miss Meadows” the most her character carries a gun and drives a cool old car. I think it’s going to be a great movie!

There are those god awful ugly booties she’s been wearing for about seven years now. She thinks they make her cankles look thinner.

I see the 2014 “Katie Holmes walking in and out of buildings” season has started already. Ohh how suspenseful. Will she be holding coffee? Will she brush her hair? Will she get new boots? Will Suri be throwing a fit? Will Suri wear a coat in NY winter? Stay tuned for another full year of Katie Holmes doing absolutely nothing in front of the paps.

@K-Flop – What we don’t know:

Frustrated lesbian. Get a life. Why so much hatred for a people who you not know?

KHo the train wreck @ 01/19/2014 at 8:38 am

@anne:
What’s up with the hatred towards lesbians? I don’t K-Flop’s hate, the person is simply analyzing KHo’s ‘career’, while you, my dear, shows so much hate towards women who love women, what’s up with that? Go see a shrink about it, would ya?

K-FLOP - Get a Life @ 01/19/2014 at 11:28 am

@anne:

LOL, seriously? after calling me a frustrated lesbian with no life?

“hatred for people you don’t know?” <_ take your own advice – get a life (instead of someone else’s).

by and by, Ho(l)mley & Yang, NYFW, Feb 6-3, 2014?

@KHo the train wreck:

I do not hate anyone. Just think you only put bad things about Katie. You root for everything to go wrong with her.
  She is living her life without harming anyone. Let’s hope KH find a new love, keep working and be a great mother to Suri. Tom his mega-star status in HW is already settled. I hope he finds a new GF that is happy and respects their beliefs. A hug.
Kisses Annie.

go anne!
lots of hugs and kisses for your comment!

How can this woman consistently wear several thousands of dollars worth of clothing and look like she just crawled out of a dumpster?

@rubyz: It is one of the great mysteries of life. She is a pretty woman and while her figure is not perfect, instead of emphasizing her good points she consistently wears styles that are unflattering, colors that are not good on her and of course she often can’t be bothered with minimal grooming, although she has gotten better lately.

I’m pretty sure it’s because you can’t buy class. She doesn’t have any and doesn’ t know how to carry things off. She always comes across messy and unkept.
just noticed last thread someone said she looked like Jackie O. Had to laugh out loud. Dark hair and sunglasses does not make you a Jackie O look alike. (and didn’t she butch that movie big time?). JO would never have pimped her kid nor taken her kid or herself out in public looking such a mess so many times for starters.

Sincerely Concerned @ 01/20/2014 at 9:49 am

@rubyz: Just came home from Barcelona where style is king. Have to agree! At least cut it with the tight Jeans. Black leggings are in and never see her wearing them. Can’t wait to see her in The Gift and Miss Meadows. Hey, maybe she is taking more coaching classes. I read somewhere where Julianne took coaching classes to prepare for her roles. If Justin Timberlake can bring it than why can’t she? And now Selena Gomez? Like the Underdog, she really does have the potential and so many root for the “underdog”., I.e. It is all waiting for her, she just has to reach out and grab it. God Speed.

Dare To Be Honest @ 01/20/2014 at 11:29 am

It’s the, “Yes, I have Lower AB Issues; but I’m Katie Holmes, once married to (hence my career got put on hold – catholics love to play the quintessential martyr) and LEFT TC, got Suri so I don’t care,” walk!

lol. Was it you in another thread that was saying how she seemed bitter still? I think I understand that now. IMO from what I see of her she seems like the kind of person who wouldn’t take the time to evaluate her role in what happened (and see her character flaws and part in the failed marriage) but would be bitter and blame everyone else. I can see it because it fits with what we have seen of her character otherwise. She was a spoiled child and then came into the DC thing and then married TC and thought she was going to be queen of Hollywood but we all know how that worked out. Some people really think they are special and think they are owed it all. I can see that in her from the way she was brought up and its hard for them when it doesn’t go their way. Add to that her own admission of being very messy and unorganized to me she seems like a very lazy minded person. Someone else described her as doing everything ‘half azzed’ and it makes sense. I just get the feeling when everything was given to her she wasn’t really grateful but thought she deserved it .

Dare To Be Honest @ 01/20/2014 at 11:53 am

Yes. And I’m the one who Annie accuses of being Rubyz, Sincerely Concerned, #85 etc. What a hoot….

didn’t say you were rubyz.
but didn’t you say , you were both, dare to be honest, and sincerely concerned, if you didn’t , that’s ok , because you are,
and no point waiting for the Gift…….it came out years ago.

Dare To Be Honest @ 01/20/2014 at 5:04 pm

@Sincerely Concerned: So I’m you?!?!?:)

Dare To Be Honest @ 01/20/2014 at 5:05 pm

@rubyz: I guess I am no longer YOU!

#24 I’m glad we’re clear on who’s who, LOL. Holmes is still a mess, but at least we’re all good here : ).

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All