Brad Pitt - Producers Guild Awards 2014 with Chiwetel Ejiofor

Brad Pitt - Producers Guild Awards 2014 with Chiwetel Ejiofor

Brad Pitt shows off his gorgeous baby blues at the 2014 Producers Guild of America Awards held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday (January 19) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 50-year-old actor and producer was joined at the event by 12 Years a Slave director Steve McQueen and star Chiwetel Ejiofor.

Brad
, who produced 12 Years a Slave alongside Anthony Katagas, Jeremy Kleiner, Steve McQueen, and Dede Gardner, is up for The Darryl F. Zanuck Award for Outstanding Producer of Theatrical Motion Pictures award tonight.

Competition for the award includes Blue Jasmine, American Hustle, Captain Phillips, Dallas Buyers Club, Gravity, Her, Nebraska, Saving Mr. Banks, and The Wolf of Wall Street.

15+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt at the 2014 Producers Guild Awards

brad pitt producers guild awards 2014 with chiwetel ejiofor 10
brad pitt producers guild awards 2014 with chiwetel ejiofor 11
brad pitt producers guild awards 2014 with chiwetel ejiofor 12
brad pitt producers guild awards 2014 with chiwetel ejiofor 13
brad pitt producers guild awards 2014 with chiwetel ejiofor 14
brad pitt producers guild awards 2014 with chiwetel ejiofor 15

Brad, Chiwetel and Steve look SO good in their tuxes tonight!!

Dave McNary ‏@Variety_DMcNary 10m
‘You have to be very passionate about what you’re doing’ – ’12 Years a Slave’ director Steve McQueen at #PGAAwards

Here is Brad Pitt…..
like TYS guys…
I liked MM performance as I said in the past except his ummm werid speeches… but I like more CE’s more . I want him to win and LN Offcourse SM too will that be too much to ask?

I am still not use to this hair but he still looks good. Please grow your hair, brad.

So wonderful to finally see him on the RC.. he has been missed terribly.

He looks so handsome. Chiwetel too.

btw LN looks great tonight like the color on her .

shaycarl ‏@shaycarl now

I interviewed Brad Pitt tonight. I think I touched his arm too much and I told him that “A river runs… http://instagram.com/p/jX_5DcEILf/

I’m so excited for TYAS tonight. I’ve got a good feeling.

The hair cut on Brad does not do anything for him and that’s the truth for me. It suits his age,

Brad Pitt does not look happy.

TYS will win PGA I feel it…….:D

So good to see him again

William Bradley&The Jolie @ 01/19/2014 at 10:11 pm

William Bradley Pitt is killing it in that tux. All hail his tailor. Ejiofor and McQueen look wonderful. The tailoring, the tailoring, the tailoring. Always.

John Grist ‏@JohnG500 now

@shaycarl CONGRATS on the HUGE HONOR of interviewing the acting legend that is #BradPitt!!! :D

talking about Oscars # 3 but what there like more than a month left whew

If Brad wins will he Thank Angelina and his family?

Belinda Thomas ‏@belindasLAmusic now

Brad Pitt and Steve McQueen tonight at The Producers Guild Awards.Class act by doing the entire press line.Good Luck to 12 Years of Slaves.

Nicole Pajer ‏@NicolePajer now

Interviewing #BradPitt at the @producersguild awards @BradPittsPage #ProducersGuildAwards pic.twitter.com/Ns8gBVlZdZ

Brad’s gorgeous baby blue eyes are getting more sensitive to flashes.

How long is this awards dinner going to last, all the TV people will have to be first, so it may be a while before we know anything. As for the person that keeps asking if Brad is going to thank Angie if TYAS does win, that doesn’t really matter tonight, as long as he thanks her if TYAS wins the Oscar.

@bap:

Why don’t you put a sock in it. Nobody here givesashit what you think or feel. Just know that OK.
I’ll make sure to skip you dumb rambling comments. I hope everyone else will do the same.

Brad Pitt Gushes Over Lupita Nyong’o, Talks New Hair: “It’s Not a Choice!”

Brad Pitt is sounding off on his new haircut!

The 50-year-old movie star, who debuted a new shaved look at yesterday’s SAG Awards, said he didn’t chop off his locks for aesthetic reasons.

“It’s for a part,” Pitt told me at tonight’s Producer’s Guild Awards in Beverly Hills, adding with a laugh, “It’s not a choice!”

Either way, we think Angelina Jolie’s other half looks pretty hot!

Pitt also gushed to us about his 12 Years a Slave costar Lupita Nyong’o, who gave Pitt a shout-out in her acceptance speech last night after winning for Outstanding Supporting Actress.

“She’s very special,” Pitt told us. “Very special young lady. We’re going to see great things from her.”

As for the awards season success of 12 Years a Slave, Pitt dished, “It’s great. It also ensures that more people are going to see it. And in my mind this is a film that only comes along once in a decade and everyone should see this. It’s that good. It’s moving, it’s inspirational. It’s why I wanted to go into film in the first place.”

bump from other thread @ 01/19/2014 at 10:27 pm

tweet @ 01/19/2014 at 9:14 pm
beverlyhilton
Now · The Beverly Hilton
#BradPit getting ready to walk the #redcarpet. We are always excited to see him! @producersguild

funkyjenn ‏@funkyjenn 1m

Brad, Lupita & Ron (Howard) are chattin it up. #PGAAwards

William Bradley&The Jolie @ 01/19/2014 at 10:30 pm

I think we may have Ron’s vote.

Brad looks great in that tux.
@a lurker: Yep I’m seeing that too.
From what I read earlier, the pga awards ends around 10 pm pacific time.
Don’t love Lupita’s dress but I’m assuming she is just there to support TYAS and network.

Stacey Levin ‏@TVStaceyLevin 39s
#12YearsASlave at the next table. #PGAAwards pic.twitter.com/GJfbQPnnQO

Wonder if Brad will attend DGA next weekend.

people taste so different yes… I lilke it on her blended with her colour somehow

Brad is really beautiful.

LOL on this tweet:
David Schoonewolff ‏@djwolff1 35s
@ScottFeinberg I’m rooting for Gravity #PGAAwards which means 12YAS will win.

Brad is the only guy that can carry off any haircut…long, short, wavy, straight, buzzed, etc. He is truly a good looking man. Any angle is beautiful on him just like Angie. Who else could be so beautiful as an individual and as a couple….even with tots all over them.

Hope they see TYAS for the great movie that it is. Crossing my fingers for the team win.

Brad Pitt should ask Keanu Reeves for anti-aging tips. Hard living is showing, Brad!

Brad is the man.. he looks handsome

50 has not looked this good in long while.

@Sweet As:

what the hell are you talking about. What hard living.. get lost.

Brad could give advice on keeping a hot career. but he doesn’t need advice on ageing. The man is still the fcuking man.

William Bradley&The Jolie @ 01/19/2014 at 11:02 pm

I don’t know what to make of this, but as far as I can tell, none of the other actors for any of the nominated films seem to be in attendance. Brad has his people with him though. Is this unusual or not?

Since it is the Producers Guild, would you expect any of the films’ actors to be there, or is an appearance by them not the norm?

Leo is there and I think Jonah may have gone the year Moneyball was nominated. The room looks pretty big. I remember lots of randoms there when Brad & Angie were there a couple of years ago…people commenting on how gorgeous they looked.

Many of the nominated actors or from nominated films present at PGA.

William Bradley&The Jolie @ 01/19/2014 at 11:17 pm

Leo is also a producer. 12YAS is there en force, and that doesn’t seem to be the case for any other film, so that’s why I am wondering if that is unusual or not.

William Bradley&The Jolie @ 01/19/2014 at 11:20 pm

I also hope Brad is introducing Lupita to every director and producer there. Not to imply that she is incapable of meeting on her on, but having an introduction via Brad can’t hurt. I hope he does for her the kind of support he provided Fassbender and Hill. She had hurdles to face that they never will.

Brad,, Chiwetel and Steve M. Look great. Brad is so handsome.

brad pitt looks awful…..

@William Bradley&The Jolie:
It is usual. The actors of nominated films also attend PGA. They usually are the presenters.

I gotta love how the drug addict is still trying to steal the spotlight from McQueen… how pathetically sad and demented is that? Of course that’s the only thing he’s got going for after being dumped by Paramount and Brad Grey both.

It’s no secret he’s 1/6 of a producing team, and that’s only because the company he’s got a partnership in owned the novel’s adaptation rights. Besides that he only showed up on set to ruin the film with his “downside” cameo. Even funnier is how the demented worshippers of this site are still overhyping Pothead’s involvement in the film, as if he had been a mastermind who made it all happen. If you were to believe any of the praises loons are singing about his participation, you’d think he wrote, directed, did casting, financed, photographed, edited and composed the score.HAHAHA- that’s the joke of the year!

Newsflash loons! It is McQueen’s masterpiece, not Pothead’s, and Steve has been very, very vocal about it. I’m pretty sure eventually one of the tabloid addled psychos will claim that McQueen is in Huvane’s pocket. XD

PS: Good job on the paid posts Jared, way to stay objective! The post should be about McQueen. How’s Francie doing?

Brad Pitt 2014 PGA Awards Red Carpet Arrivals

TYAS won’t win tonight because the winner is chosen by preferential voting not who gets the most votes. Basically your movie cannot be decisive. You can’t have people loving the movie and others not even bother to watch it. This is why movies like Argo win. It has no haters. We saw how Armond White who hated TYAS helped cause its loss at NYFCC. I don’t want fans to get their hopes up tonight. Hustle or Gravity will win it. What a joke.

@hmmmm:
You have no right to say all this nasty things to this poster “bap”, just because you don’t agree with him/her!! Save all your energy or combative nature for the trolls; who post the most vile things!! This poster “bad” was NOT offensive in any way, for you to attack him/her!! STOP BEING SO RUDE to this poster, who don’t deserve it!!

Ⱦamsin@Ⱦamsin:

poor one…. you jealous of him.
He’s megastar. Photographer’s supposed to take a picture that kind of people. What’s wrong with you?

@PGA:

We know tampon. We know it’s not winning. Sheesh.

George Clooney was a producer for Argo and yet few people knew about it until they saw him take the stage at the Academy Awards for Best Picture. Even then he let Ben Affleck have his moment and do the speech. That’s a true class and graciousness act, just two of the many reasons why George is loved in the industry he works in.

On the other hand we have sad, pathetic, bloated face 50 year old Pothead -alcoholic, unloved by his peers, dumped by a studio and his long-term producing partner, with a monstrous overpriced junk film that bleed a studio’s pockets dry- who has not wasted a second to promote himself above everyone involved in the making of 12 Years a Slave, in his last desperate move to be respected and validated by an industry who now regards him as a living joke, all thanks to his ridiculous PR relationship to the woman known as the TOWN PUMP.

@DULC€:

Your talking to yourself. Lol

William Bradley&The Jolie @ 01/19/2014 at 11:38 pm

@Cassi:

Not on this occasion.

I wish Angie were there with him…

Um, hello? @ 01/19/2014 at 11:40 pm

@Ⱦamsin:

Brad and Plan B already produced a Best Picture winner. The departed.where have you been?

@Ⱦamsin:
George was at the golden globes and all the awards shows. Brad has been MIA since Toronto

Brad is on the roll look who is out? haaaaaa!!!
waiting to see what movie won

Love them both!!

He looks Bloated.

@fyi:
Brad looks so dashing in the video.

Brad looks good in red carpet video but I think the flash from the cameras really bothers his eyes and he looks slightly bored. I think he really misses his Angie and his family. When he’s with them, he is happy and relaxed.

@lurker:

did you see all those flashes. Multiply that by 20+ years. Yeah he has said the flashes have damaged his eyes. I heard Johnny Depp and Bono also say the same. IIRC Johnny said he is partially blind in one of his eyes. So that is pretty bad. The bigger you are the more flashes.

need to catch up on the news. Funny how the trolls arrive at the same time. Wonder how that is LOL

William Bradley&The Jolie @ 01/20/2014 at 12:09 am

Just found out Jared Leto is there, but then, I shouldn’t be surprised at that … the stalking continues.

@ William Bradley&The Jolie 01/20/2014 at 12:09 am
ROTFL regarding Leto. He might have presented an award though. Chiwetel, Lupita, Benedict and Sarah all presented awards tonight.

@gia74

That’s probably why both Johnny Depp and Bono wear those glasses every where. Brad should think about wearing them, those flashes hurt my eyes just looking at the video, I can’t even imagine how it much be for him. I’ve heard blue eyes are especially light sensitive.

@William Bradley&The Jolie:
Why say JL is stalking. He has a business to be there, he has won all the SA awards so far. You would want to be there if you were him. I am no fan of his, but come on.

Weight gain not bloated.

bye bye Oscar

PGA Winner Announced: It’s a tie folks TYAS & Gravity.

William Bradley&The Jolie @ 01/20/2014 at 12:53 am

@an oldie:

Okay, I guess I better explain. I thought everyone would get the reference. The “stalking” refers to the many pictures that have appeared of Jared and Lupita throughout this awards season. It has appeared that Leto has made a concerted effort to make his way to Lupita’s side at every event. And the chemistry is obvious. Some just think it’s a budding friendship, but others thinks it’s more, esp. on Leto’s end. And thus my joking reference to “stalking.” If you ever see the many pics, esp. in sequence, you will get what I mean.

So happy to see Brad join the group after not being with them last week’s Golden Globes. It’s great to be a fan!

This is a cop-out in my opinion. But I guess they want to milk it for all it’s worth. Whatever. I’m calling it a night. Happy MLK Day to the fans who have the day off.

TYAS wins PGA yay

OMG a tie. Gravity and TYAS. Well at least TYAS still has fighting chance for Oscar. But I think AH is still in the running too.

a tie, TYAS and Gravity.

Maybe Oscar can be a tie too. both TYAS and Gravity win Oscar.

@Cassi:

ahahaha,not

Congrats to Brad and Plan B. oh my god.unbelievable.

Josephina @ 01/20/2014 at 1:01 am

It looks like 12 Years a Slave won along with Gravity for best produced motion picture.

Are congratulations in order?

Digital LA ‏@DigitalLA 1 min

Congrats #12YearsASlave and #Gravity tie win the final Film Producer award #PGAAwards. Brad Pitt acceptance speech

@the ring:

Ring, Brad is going to win an Oscar aren’t you thrilled? He won.

This is epic in PGA history.

What a shame, tie with a film of space…Cuaron will win the DGA

happy,happy

Jessica Radloff ‏@JRadloff 1m

Brad Pitt: “We get to contribute something to culture, and that is f*cking cool.” #PGAAwards #12YearsASlave

Scott Feinberg ‏@ScottFeinberg 8h
Brad Pitt accepts, joking: “I got my vote in at the last minute… I voted for GRAVITY.” pic.twitter.com/crWoZE7ZXM

tie? that is different …
im happy tys wins are we gonna get more pics.

Next BAFTAS.

@the ring:

But 12 will win BAFTA. He did it.

and crying pitty dedicated the prize to her beloved children, not

Has there ever been a tie before. I would have thought AH would have been in a tie with TYAS before Gravity, I cannot take Gravity as a serious contender, yes, it was good, but as a “popcorn movie” not an Oscar winning film. I hope we get some interviews from Brad soon.

Producers Guild Awards: ‘Gravity,’ ’12 Years a Slave’ Win Guild’s Top Prize in First Tie
7:47 PM PST 1/19/2014 by Kimberly Nordyke
“Frozen,” “Breaking Bad,” “Modern Family” and “Behind the Candelabra” also were among the winners Sunday night.

In a first, the Producers Guild of America bestowed its top prize on two films at its awards ceremony Sunday night.
Gravity and 12 Years a Slave both won the Darryl F. Zanuck Award for outstanding producer of theatrical motion pictures at the show, which took place at the Beverly Hilton. Frozen won in the animated movie category.

Meanwhile, in the TV categories, AMC’s Breaking Bad won for best episodic drama, while ABC’s Modern Family scored the win for best episodic comedy. HBO’s Behind the Candelabra was won in the longform category.

Also recognized with special honors were James Bond producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson with the David O. Selznick Achievement Award in Theatrical Motion Pictures; Disney’s Robert Iger with the Milestone Award; Peter Jackson, visual effects artist Joe Letteri and Weta Digital with the Vanguard Award; Chuck Lorre with the Norman Lear Achievement Award in Television; Chris Meledandri with the Visionary Award; and Fruitvale Station with the Stanley Kramer Award.

Jen the Hag @ 01/20/2014 at 1:15 am

Um, hello? @ 01/19/2014 at 11:40 pm

@Ⱦamsin:

==============
Well what can you expect from a TABLOID ADDLED PSYCHO GAYWHORE who’s source of information is FEMALEFIRST and IAN HARPIN site.. and believe what he is posting is the bastion of truth bwahahhahha.. Tamwhore and his multiple monicker like ringworm always up and about with every Brad and Angelina thread.. these losers can’t help themselves .. they will die obsessing everything Brad and Angelina Jolie bwahahhahahha!!

poor ring such a loser so in pain, congrats to TYAS

Scott Feinberg ‏@ScottFeinberg 16m

This is a rollercoaster of an awards season… AMERICAN HUSTLE was on top of the world last night, and tonight it might have finished third.

Passing Through @ 01/20/2014 at 1:18 am

# 455 lucy @ 01/19/2014 at 10:14 pm
@bap: Hey, don’t throw shade on PT, I’ve learned a lot from her, she certainly knows more about Brad, Angie and Ticky than I do.
+++++++++++++++++++
DJ can ATTEMPT to throw all the shade she wants but since she lives in a cave it’s a little hard to shade other people – especially since she never knows what she’s talking about.

William Bradley&The Jolie @ 01/20/2014 at 1:19 am

Wow! A tie. I didn’t think that would be possible with the preferential ballot. Congratulations to 12YAS team. Hustle has received a body blow, but now I need for it to lose the WGA.

Passing Through @ 01/20/2014 at 1:19 am

Congrats to Brad, Dede, Jeremy Kleiner, Steve McQueen & Anthony Katagas on their PGA win…even if the PGA did cop-out by giving it a “tie” with Gravity. Basically they’re saying they’ll leave it up to AMPAS to be the tie-breaker. But…Leo didn’t win, now did he, Ring-a-ding-dong? Oh wait…he wasn’t nominated, was he? LOL!

@Passing Through:
PT nadal is having a hard time are you watching?

pitty is sad, now he has to announce the split and the pity will give him the Oscar

popcorn loons xoxo

Passing Through @ 01/20/2014 at 1:24 am

Thank God Lupita’s too old – and the wrong color – or else I’d tell her to run from Leo slimey smile. You know he was totally checking out her ass when she walked away…

@the ring:
awww you are so lame and boring go to bed fool

tyas I was saying tys and someone said why you say tys well I thought as is like included

This makes awards season more interesting.

popcorn loons xoxo

up up up

Has there ever been a tie at the Oscar’s? Picture, actors, etc.? okay, will google.

Congrats to Brad for PGA win, WELL DESERVED

William Bradley&The Jolie @ 01/20/2014 at 1:32 am

@Passing Through: Copied my post #69

@an oldie:

Jared is possibly the one to watch.

Passing Through @ 01/20/2014 at 1:32 am

# 97 lurker @ 01/20/2014 at 1:23 am
@Passing Through:
PT nadal is having a hard time are you watching?
+++++++++++++++++++++++
I watched the first set but that’s all I can take of BDB digging in his ass like he’s on a treasure hunt. Roger’s playing Tsonga in about 4 hours and I have to decide if I’m getting up for that or if Roger’s just going to have to suck it up without my help. I’m leaning toward sleep even though I do have MLK day off tomorrow…

Is it possible a DGA tie Steve M and Cuaron?

I am so proud of TYAS, the cast, Steve, Brad and all the producers, I hope we finally get some real interviews, it seems like we haven’t heard Brad or Angie talk in forever. And I agree with Scott Feinberg, this has been a rollercoaster for these 3 films, but right now, AH does seem to be in third place, I bet they’re feeling more than a bit letdown about right now.

groundcontrol @ 01/20/2014 at 1:34 am

Yes. i seem to recall Barbra Streisand’s Oscar win was a tie wasn’t it. Too late and lazy to look it up.

Passing Through @ 01/20/2014 at 1:37 am

# 104 trt @ 01/20/2014 at 1:30 am
+++++++++++++++++++++
No, there’s a tie-breaker rule in place.

There have been six ties in Oscars history:

In 1932 Wallace Beery and Fredric March both won Best Actor, for “The Champ” and “Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde,” respectively.
In 1968 Katharine Hepburn and Barbra Streisand both won Best Actress, for “The Lion in Winter” and “Funny Girl,” respectively.
There have been two ties in the Best Documentary category:
In 1949 – “A Chance to Live” and “So Much for So Little”
In 1986 – “Artie Shaw: Time Is All You’ve Got” and “Down and Out in America”
The 1994 nominees “Franz Kafka’s It’s a Wonderful Life” and “Trevor” won the Best Short Film (Live Action) award.
Most recently, there was a tie for the 2012 Sound Editing Oscar. “Skyfall” and “Zero Dark Thirty” shared the award.
Okay, not unprecedented…for actresses…but then CE may tie with MM. LOL.
This is just for those who are also wondering. I justg copied and pasted

Passing Through @ 01/20/2014 at 1:41 am

# 110 groundcontrol @ 01/20/2014 at 1:34 am
That was for Best Actress in 1968 not Best Picture. They’ve got a tie breaker in place for that now, too. Streisand tied with Kate Hepburn for The Lion In Winter – even though The Lion In winter is to Funny Girl what TYAS is to everything else this year – an adult amongst children.

William Bradley&The Jolie @ 01/20/2014 at 1:42 am

I forgot. I also need for Russell to lose DGA. I want Steve to win, but I will be satisfied with Russell not winning.

Jen the Hag @ 01/20/2014 at 1:46 am

Ⱦamsin @ 01/19/2014 at 11:37 pm

ahhh Gaywhore still posting your fanfiction and wishlist eh. Maybe you should reference Chiwetel Ejiofor than those loonies like you from FEMALEFIRST ..

News/ Brad Pitt Made 12 Years a Slave Happen, Says Star Chiwetel Ejiofor

If it weren’t for Brad Pitt, we may not have ever seen 12 Years a Slave, director Steve McQueen’s new real-life pre-Civil War drama. It’s being called one of this year’s best films.

The film’s star (and one of its many likely Oscar contenders) Chiwetel Ejiofor credits Pitt for getting the movie made. While Pitt has a small role in the film, he’s also one of its producers.

“I think the truth is we wouldn’t have been able to make this film without Brad Pitt, because of what he brings,” Ejiofor told me at the movie’s L.A. premiere. “He’s a movie star. He’s a huge figure in this profession, in this industry.

Let me see who would people believe …the star of TYAS Chiwetel Ejiofor or the crazy lunatic hag TAMWHORE THE GAYWHORE ..bwahahhahahhahahh!!!

Jen the Hag @ 01/20/2014 at 1:49 am

Steve McQueen on Brad Pitt

“McQueen praised Pitt’s passion for the project. “Brad is a great producer because he’s a filmmaker, he’s an artist,” he said. “When you have an actor who is a producer, he wants the best for the director.”

Congrats to Brad. I almost lost faith in American awards, now my faith is back.

Jen the Hag @ 01/20/2014 at 1:55 am

the ring @ 01/20/2014 at 1:29 am

i wonder what will happen to you RINGWORM aka tamwhore the gaywhore if your wishlist did not come true.. commit suicide or commit yourself in mental asylum !!! or repeat your never ending wishlist till you go crazy bwahahhahahh!!

PGA makes me so happy, thanks PGA. Congratulations to Brad and TYAS team.

@Jen the Hag:

shhhhhhhh speak to us about the split of brangelina

So cool nice pictures…
Oscars here they come…. :D hope so it will repeat!

@Passing Through: OOoops. So I guess there’s no chance that TYAS and AH will ever share a stage, ha? Well, anyways…still rooting for our movie. Win or lose, TYAS will be remembered more than AH or Gravity.

Ben affleck met his crushes, finally :)

@wow: hAAAA!!! on that one he said it himself but I think they met before

Since AH didn’t get the PGA, wouldn’t it be really difficult, but not impossible, to walk away with the BP Oscar.

The film’s director McQueen praised the actor on the red carpet: ‘Brad is a great producer because he’s a filmmaker, he’s an artist.

‘When you have an actor who is a producer, he wants the best for the director.’

After making that statement, Pitt gushed: ‘I’m gonna kiss you on the lips!’

Appearing a bit taken aback, McQueen laughed and said: ‘Okay. Right on the lips. Okay.’

And the film’s star Chiwetel Ejiofor only had great thing to say about the Hollywood icon:’I think the truth is we wouldn’t have been able to make this film without Brad Pitt, because of what he brings.

‘He’s a movie star. He’s a huge figure in this profession, in this industry.

‘So him coming on board and him being a producer made, I think, the complete difference to make the film,

‘It just goes to show what an individual could do when they have that kind of reach and they’re prepared to use it to support filmmakers. I’m deeply grateful to him for allowing this film to be made.’

@fyi: But, but, the trolls say Brad nor Angie have any “power” in Hollywood. ROTFLMAO

Brad is going to his family in OZ.
++++++++++++++++++++

Ruslan Kogan ‏@ruslankogan now

Flying LAX to Sydney sitting next to Brad Pitt..I wonder if he’s tweeting the same thing :p

@tweet:
I guess Brad won’t attend DGA.

I can’t think of anybody in Hollywood who has a dumber face than Brad Pitt.
Just seeing him between Steve and Chiwetel, it’s hilarious.

@tweet:
The ring troll is going to be mad. Lol

Well is back home to mama . Glad he come and attended this things t hope there is more to the attending for him in the coming weeks…
BTW It looks like right now there is a very good chance for SM to win DGA.

I am glad Brad attended the awards shows and won a big awards PGA, now he is back to his family. Angie will be so happy for him and TYAS’ success.

How PGA voting takes place @ 01/20/2014 at 3:13 am

What makes the PGA tie even more remarkable is the preferential system of counting. Voters did not simply choose their favorite of the 10 nominees — they ranked the nominees 1-10 on their ballots, and the PGA’s accountants redistributed the ballots of the least popular films one by one, until all that mattered on each ballot was whether “Gravity” or “Slave” was ranked higher.

If the outcome was a true tie — which presenter Ben Affleck said he’d been assured it was — that means that exactly the same number of the PGA’s more than 6,000 voters voted for “Gravity” over “Slave” as voted the other way around.

Mary Milliken ‏@mhmilliken 29m
Lot to smile about for these guys as #12YearsASlave wins #PGAAwards in tie with #GravityMovie.pic.twitter.com/Wv8P53KR0O

new threa @ 01/20/2014 at 3:23 am

————- new Brad thread————————

New Thread @ 01/20/2014 at 3:23 am

New Thread

Jen the Hag @ 01/20/2014 at 5:11 am

the ring @ 01/20/2014 at 2:00 am

Come back here when your wishlist come true in the meantime RINGWORM go smoke some bong to ease your never ending pain seeing Brad and Angelina happy .. and and with your never ending nightmare since your wishing it for 10 years and still NADA bwahahhahh!!

Coattailing @ 01/20/2014 at 5:47 am

@Ⱦamsin:

You know he has to get to the Oscars some way since he can’t seem to get there on his own. He’s the worse actor in Hollyweird.

Coattailing @ 01/20/2014 at 5:50 am

@William Bradley&The Jolie:

Are you serious? Bradley didn’t have anything to do with Hill and Fassbender, they were already actors before filming with him. You are an idiot. Maybe if you idiots got out of your trailers you’d realise that is a whole wide world out there. Stop making stupid comments, it’s makes sound dumber.

Coattailing @ 01/20/2014 at 5:56 am

@Ⱦamsin:

Oh don’t waste your time talking to these morons. They wouldn’t know true class and talent even if it ran their fat azzez over. If Bradley was such an awesome actor then he would be makiing bank on his own work and not trying to take credit for others talent. But no worries, he’s got plenty of coattailing left to do. He and Angie will be putting the kiddies to work soon. Angie already has Viv starring in a movie with her paying her 3000 a week. LOL

Coattailing @ 01/20/2014 at 5:59 am

@lurker:

Yep, he missed them so much he went straight to Australia after finishing up Fury. Ohhhh, nevermind I must have been reading the wrong travel manifest. He didn’t go to Australia, he came to LA from the UK. OOOOpppps, sorry.

Coattailing @ 01/20/2014 at 6:03 am

@Jen the Hag:

Are we on JustJared or FemaleFirst site? I’m confused……..

Coattailing @ 01/20/2014 at 6:07 am

@Passing Through:

I guess you haven’t been paying attention to the way Brad has been eyeballing her? Not to mention , reaching over McQueen to hold her hand at the SAG last night. Bradley loves himself some black women. Angie had better watch out.

Coattailing @ 01/20/2014 at 6:11 am

@lucy:

Now if only you would go out and support their films so they can make returns on their investments. By the way, what did you expect the cast to say? Oh, the critics did say he was the downside in the movie so Thank God he has the money because apparently he can’t act his way out of a box not even for 5 minutes. LMAO!

blue , blue eyes…

He looks so puffy and old
like my alcoholic uncle

@coattailing
WOW!! YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A HARD ON FOR BRAD IN ORDER FOR SO MANY POSTS. As Pitt goes back to his family, make MORE money than you will ever and has a family that loves him..,please just crawl back in your hole.

WOW … WTF are these producers that vote? a two-person cast shot on a sound stage in front of green screen is nada to produce compare to TYAS.

Last word.

Brad Pitt would probably make a better middle age James Bond than George Clooney; no back problems.

Passing Through @ 01/20/2014 at 1:51 pm

# 106 William Bradley&The Jolie @ 01/20/2014 at
1:32 am @Passing Through: Copied my post #69

@an oldie:

Jared is possibly the one to watch.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Huh? I must’ve missed something because I was talking about Leo not Leto. If Jared Leto is stalking Lupita though I wouldn’t make too much out of it. She’s too old for him. He’s like leo – he’s 42 and likes them young. He’s been sniffing around Shailene Woodley who, at 22, is young enough to be his daughter. It reminds me of some guys in another group throwing shade on Leto’s 30 Seconds To Mars and saying, “I’m 40 man, but I want to appeal to teenage girls.” These guys wouldn’t know how to handle a grown ass woman.

Passing Through @ 01/20/2014 at 1:56 pm

# 121 fyi @ 01/20/2014 at 2:03 am
Ben Affleck presented PGA award to Brad.
+++++++++++++++++++
Did I read on another thread that the Batman vs. Superman movie has been postponed? Cuz…Ben’s looking awfully bloated for someone who claimed they were training superhard to get in shape…

Passing Through @ 01/20/2014 at 2:01 pm

# 130 tweet @ 01/20/2014 at 2:55 am
Brad is going to his family in OZ.
++++++++++++++++++++

Ruslan Kogan ‏@ruslankogan now

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
When I saw he didn’t bring any of the kids with him I knew he wasn’t going to be there long. I doubt he’ll be at the DGAs next weekend. Probably the BAFTAs in 2 weeks and then you won’t see him again until the Oscars. That’ll give the FFers enough time to spin more tales of a new rehab facility that Brad is NOT in…

@coattailing-ho @ 01/20/2014 at 2:24 pm

Better take your medicine since you are confused to where you are. Let me help you…. Today.. is… Monday,….January… 20,…2014… You… are… in …Just.. Jared… website… on… Brad Pitts….. thread. GOT IT???? Hahahahaha!!!! Gotta give these retards..tam-ho/ring-ho/joe/coattailing/coutneyc.cks and et.etc.etc.etc … they can entertain you with their fictional reports/news on the Jolie-Pitt.

No.156 post meets the above 1:56 post: Brad Pitt in rehab? You gotta be kidding me.

another lurker @ 01/20/2014 at 3:55 pm

@1% CORRECTION: PLS. read the post correctly before making that comment otherwise you are going to start the aniston retards on fabricating their kind of “news” on Brad. ARE you one of the retards?

No.159; Not sure what you are talking about. But I’ll take a stab at it anyway. In Fellini’s Roma, I was that Mormon missionary sitting next to Gisele Bundchen.

Big fan of Pitt, brad for many years no one would blame him if he toOK advantage here having seen most of his moviez :-) a good GUI and lik

So, glad to see Chiwetel with these guy. His handler are doing a bang up job of trying to force his no talent arm piece down our throats. Ok! We Already know he has a girlfriend and yes we already knows she white. We don’t need to see her in every picture when the story you’re promoting has nothing to do with her. You all keep calling her a model/ actress, wait until she do something of relevant instead of just being an arm piece that’s constantly all over him every time we see him in pictures.