Sean Penn Steps Out Solo After Charlize Theron Relationship Confirmation

Sean Penn Steps Out Solo After Charlize Theron Relationship Confirmation

Sean Penn heads out bright and early by himself to grab some breakfast on Thursday (January 23) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 53-year-old actor kept it low key once he noticed onlookers – he bowed his head as he kept on his way.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Sean Penn

It was recently confirmed by Piers Morgan that Sean is indeed in a relationship with Charlize Theron – he called her “a keeper”!

In case you missed them, check out these absolutely adorable pictures of Sean making funny faces at Charlize‘s son Jackson while grocery shopping.

sean penn steps out solo after charlize theron relationship confirmation 01
sean penn steps out solo after charlize theron relationship confirmation 02
sean penn steps out solo after charlize theron relationship confirmation 03
sean penn steps out solo after charlize theron relationship confirmation 04

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

JJ its really anoying to end everything with ”after relationship confirmation”…sean penn on the red carpet after relatiionship conf….sean penn buying a drink after relationship conf….sean penn going to the gym after relationship conf. We got it they are in a relationship leave them alone.

Charlotte J. @ 01/25/2014 at 8:21 am

Yuck! Charlize dear, when you wake up and find this specimen in your bed, don’t you feel like barfing? He’s the epitome of UGLY. No talent in the world can justify this. This photos ruined my snack!

graceofmonaco @ 01/25/2014 at 8:24 am

Jesus! He looks OLD and DIRTY. He doesn’t look 53, the rough living is all over his miserable face. eewwww!

Mark the wardrobe guy @ 01/25/2014 at 8:33 am

Why male actors keep thinking that fake hair will make them look younger? They keep wearing this not-so-natural hair implants and dying their hair like nobody would notice they’re getting older. Youth at any cost, however is not what I would think about when I think of Sean Penn. A serious actor loses any respect when tries to stay youthful in a pathetic way like Penn. He starts morphing into a mix of Nicholas Cage and Charlie Sheen.

Does this guy EVER wash his hair??!!

I think that is Sean hair..

but he has been all up in everything Charlize.. hmmm.. I have to look at her in different way now..

@Mark the wardrobe guy: You can add Larry King and Chuck Norris to the reddish blond/brown hair dye. It just makes them looks older.

Mark the wardrobe guy @ 01/25/2014 at 10:30 am

@gege: I can assure that Penn’s has hair implants. I’ve seen him in person, no doubt about it. If you take a closer look in other pictures of him, you can see bald spots and two different textures of hair. I’ve seen this a lot in aging male actors, some of the talented like Penn. Vanity and youth obsession is a more common thing among male “serious” actors than it is among actresses. You can also see this obsession in the way 50 something actors puff their badges with steroids and testosterone to look younger. Seems like their 50 something head has been inserted in a 20 something year old body, completely pathetic. So sad.

Mark the wardrobe guy @ 01/25/2014 at 10:32 am

* puff their bodies

The most playboys are very ugly, but this dated:

Stacey Nelkin
Scorpio Scorpio
Garcelle Beauvais
Shannon Costello
Calu Rivero
Aries Aries
Charlize Theron

…and many more, but he will never know what real love means!

He looks kinda lost and unhappy. Must be missing Theron.

ups, again:

The most playboys are very ugly, but he dated:

Stacey Nelkin
Valeria Golino
Scarlett Johansson
Garcelle Beauvais
Shannon Costello
Calu Rivero
Charlize Theron

…and many more, but he will never know what real love means!

My god his nose keeps getting bigger and bigger. Is it because of the blowing?

He needs to shower.

Theron must have some serious issues to be that
Talented and beautiful, yet have such lowered
Expectations and taste in men. And Penn is
about as low and bottoming out as it gets.

I’ve just rear a post on Celebitchy and someone commented: “If his face looks like this imagine his scrotum”
Every time that I’ll see a Penn photo or movie from now on I will remember this….eewwwwww

@Claire H.: LOL I was watching the Golden Globes (I know, I’m late..) and I was just thinking “My God Robin Wright never looked sexier and happier” then I remember she dumped Penn like 4 years ago, and snow is with Ben Foster (yummy! lucky lady) I guess trading 53 year old Penn’s scrotum with 33 year old Foster’s is a good bargain….and poor Charlize gets the old rugged nuts.

Give me break! Robin Wright was a “keeper.” Penn knows she’s engaged to a much younger man, and so he had to probably turn on every ounce of charm to attract a beauty like Theron to try to make himself feel better. You know Wright knows the good and bad. She must have struggled with Penn’s demons for years and gave it her all because she really loved him long ago. Now he lost it. Men like him never feel good when the woman who was closest to them leaves, and especially moves on with another man. Theron needs to be VERY careful. This could just be a rebound.

Bruce Hudson Jr. @ 01/25/2014 at 2:14 pm

@grasping: I agree with you. 20 years of relationship with Robin Wright must have mean so much to Penn, a seeing his ex wife getting married again, with a talented guy who’s 20 years younger than him must hurt. Specially when was Robin who filed for divorce and who gave him through the years the stability and the support to focus on his career, and win two Oscars, instead of continuing punching paparazzi. Anyone noticed that he had his famous violent tantrums with the press and fans BEFORE and AFTER his relationship with Robin. While they were together she made out of him a decent human being. Ungrateful d*ck.

Ugonna Wosu @ 01/25/2014 at 2:30 pm

well, he was in a relationship with ScarJo, who’s about 20 years younger than Robin, just a few years ago. I think you guys are making more out of this than there is.

Bruce Hudson Jr. @ 01/25/2014 at 3:02 pm

@Ugonna Wosu: he went out with several other young women after the divorce, that’s not the point. The point it’s that this kind of d*ck thinks “I can, but she can’t”..I’m a gay and I know, a 20 year old failed relationship with the mother of your kids will always weight and hurt, it’s not important whom he has flings with, the important thing is that the love of your life, (which I think Wright was to Penn, and maybe reciprocally) the mother of your children doesn’t replace you with other guy. It hurts. And he’s acting out of revenge with Theron. That’s what I think, you can disagree and none of us might have the truth. Time will tell.

Bruce Hudson Jr. @ 01/25/2014 at 3:04 pm

*I’m a GUY, Not gay (nothing wrong with that!) LOL

@Bruce Hudson Jr.: How do you know Robin is the love of his life? Sean’s children are probably the loves of his life. We read about celebrities,but we don’t really know them. We don’t know what’s in their hearts. Robin isn’t replacing Sean.She’s moving on and so is he. He’s still the father of her children if that wasn’t obvious to you.

BettyBoop @ 01/25/2014 at 6:35 pm

Holly crap! He looks OLD! Time hasn’t been gentle with penn. Charlize how do you stomach this, is like sleeping with an old ugly homeless person!

@ForMe: How do YOU know she’s not? I mean the woman who gave you 2 children and stayed home with them not having them raised by nannies, who stood by your side no matter what for 20 years? She filed for divorce and he publicly said he didn’t wanted to divorce.
I don’t understand how can some commenters defend certain celebrities like if they were they’re lawyers or relatives, taking their fanatism to pathological levels. @ForMe what you say It applies also for your comment: You don’t know if Robin Wright wasn’t the love of Penn’s life. Evidence says the contrary. Besides the mother of one man’s children has always will have a special spot in his heart.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All