Leonardo DiCaprio & Jonah Hill Recreate 'Titanic' Scene on 'SNL' (Opening Monologue Video)

Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill recreate one of the famous scenes from Titanic during the opening monologue of Saturday Night Live on Saturday (January 25) in New York City.

Jonah was the special guest host of the episode that night and during his monologue he started smack talking about Leo, who he said wasn’t the first choice for their film The Wolf of Wall Street. In the middle of the monologue, Leo walked out to surprise him and debunk the lies Jonah was saying.

At the end of the sketch, Jonah said, “Hey Lee, remember when we were on set and I would get really nervous? Can we do the thing we always did every day that made me feel safe?” The pair then went into the Titanic pose while music played in the background. Lol!

WHAT DID YOU THINK of Leonardo DiCaprio’s surprise appearance on Saturday Night Live?

Leonardo DiCaprio & Jonah Hill Recreate ‘Titanic’ Scene on ‘SNL’
leonardo dicaprio jonah hill recreate titanic scene on snl 01
leonardo dicaprio jonah hill recreate titanic scene on snl 02
leonardo dicaprio jonah hill recreate titanic scene on snl 03
leonardo dicaprio jonah hill recreate titanic scene on snl 04
leonardo dicaprio jonah hill recreate titanic scene on snl 05

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All

Ahh. you gotta love these two.
Love leo :0

That my baby right there! We always do the titanic pose ;)

Living in a box @ 01/26/2014 at 1:00 am

I never see Leo act like this before. and this is Leo first appearances on SNL. nice job Leo!!

Don't get it @ 01/26/2014 at 1:02 am

Leo was at the closure of SNL too. Him and his cap :)

@Zzzzz & #### from the last thread

Glad you guys also enjoyed it! Wasn’t the Titanic bit priceless? I loved seeing Leo like this, and it shows how tight him and Jonah are too lately. Bradley better watch out!

Leo even stayed till the end of the show.. was even on stage with the rest of the cast :)

@BZ girl:
It was nice of him to stay for the rest of the show, and of course he was wearing his newsboy cap lol.

@HAHA12:

I think he did great!!! I didn’t think he looked nervous at all! I thought the monologue was pretty good! :-)

Don't get it @ 01/26/2014 at 1:07 am

I love this new side of Leo. I found it very funny their participation in SNL. It was weird and funny. Hopefully we see more of this Leo. 3 am in this part of the world. Good night all.

@HAHA12: loved it! I thought the monolog was fine.

Typo! monologue.
Who cares if he’s campaigning! He’s gettimg out there and showing a different side!

@Zzzzzz:
THIS. And besides campaigning, I think it was also to showcase his love for BFF Jonah Hill, I mean he stayed for the whole show!

Ashley Young (@ashleyyoung8)
1/25/14, 10:02 PM
Dan & Kyle just shook hands with Leonardo DiCaprio. I’ve hugged Dan & Kyle. So really I’ve basically hugged Leo #logic #mybbysalltogether

he’s desperate, he doesn’t know how to change his image, that’s pathetic

Nikki Finke (@NikkiFinke)
1/25/14, 9:02 PM
“I don’t know which is more unbelievable: that Leonardo DiCaprio is a Jew, or that I’m his father.” Rob Reiner #DGAawards

@####:
LOL, there’s always this tweet from the DGA
Scott Feinberg ‏@ScottFeinberg
“Leo stalked me for like 5 years. He sent me emails. I don’t have email. I don’t know what is. People show me an iPad or something”
Scorsese

make a post bout this on ONTD kthanks!!

Bradley Cooper is so jealous right now lol

“Bradley Cooper, presenting Leonardo DiCaprio with a best-supporting-actor prize for Django Unchained: “I’m so excited to do this. And that’s mainly because, well, let’s be honest, how many of us haven’t imagined ourselves as Rose being held by Jack in the bow of the Titanic?””

welcome to the greatest moment of jonah hill’s life

I LOVE YOU LEO WITH ALL MY HEART! I waited all my life to see you on snl, But you picked the wrong time to do it. Oscar Season Campaign.

LOL at it again @ 01/26/2014 at 2:22 am

My name is LOL. I use different names to attack ‘also’. I am bringing Bradley Cooper into the Leo threads. I use many names to do this. I forget this thread is about funny Jonah Hill and movie star Leo DiCaprio not his lapdog BCoop.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All