Cameron Diaz: TAG Heuer NYC Flagship Store Opening!

Cameron Diaz: TAG Heuer NYC Flagship Store Opening!

Cameron Diaz keeps it chic while attending TAG Heuer Flagship Store Opening on Tuesday (January 28) in New York City

A few weeks ago, the 41-year-old actress was trendy while promoting her new book “The Body Book” at Barnes and Noble at The Grove.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Cameron Diaz

“Two years ago I was 39 and having conversations with other women my age, and they kept saying the same things about how they were confused about their bodies and how to get them to where they wanted to be. I thought it was crazy that someone could live their whole life in their own body and not know how it works,” Cameron recently shared about what motivated her to write the book.

She added, “But it’s because we’re not taught. We’re not given good information. I was tired of hearing about women hating their bodies and being forced to compare it to other women. Such comparison is a brutal assault on one’s self.”

FYI: Cameron is wearing a Giambattista Valli coat and Eva Fehren earrings and rings.

10+ pictures inside of Cameron Diaz attending a TAG Heuer store opening…

cameron diaz tag heuer ny flagship store opening 01
cameron diaz tag heuer ny flagship store opening 11
cameron diaz tag heuer ny flagship store opening 12
cameron diaz tag heuer ny flagship store opening 13

Credit: Kristina Bumphrey; Photos: Starpix/JustJared
Posted to: Cameron Diaz

Frazer Harrison/Getty

That getup is so damn sophisticated, I will sleep well tonight.

QueenCamRothschild @ 01/29/2014 at 9:30 am

JESUS thank Happy JESUS happy FRIENDS virtuous beauty Oprah sings ” O it is love, love, love, …” virtuous beauty Cameron Diaz ” Love it really is ” virtuous beauty Jennifer Aniston sings ” I have a crush on you ” Fabulous FOODS that bring life and not disease New Garments for your skin and body is renewed everyday and Grace ascending promotions in JESUS

I’m so joyous, I almost feel lost in space and time, like dancin with myself too.

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 02/01/2014 at 8:48 am

Fine to see Drew again !
Well, I think it´s all about being adorable.
As long as a woman has found the right man, who loves her the whole way she is, then there shouldn´t be any longer reason for comparing the body with the body of other women.
***
If a woman has still has a bad opinion above her body, although the condition I described before is fullfilled, then she really has a deeper problem. Then she must have been bullied in the past because of her body, I think. Then it´s because the way other women look on her and she cares about that way they look.
***
Another aspect of the body should be this one:
As long as a woman feels strong (physically, mentally, immunologicly) in her body, then the way she looks can´t be very unusual, I think.
But if the woman cannot feel strong any more, then this problem could have something to do with her body. Then she should do some some sports to let increase these “3 qualities”.
***
A body should be a symbol for feeling well in it (physically, mentally/psychologicly, immunologicly). That´s most important.
And – of course – the body of the woman must be loved by the man.
Then it´s better for the mental/psycholigical strenght.
And then she shoudn´t care what other women think about her body.
***
CAM-POWER-FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRCAM, YEP !
Her outfit looks like starlights – somehow synchronistic.
217, give me 2, makes 222, 308 !
***

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 02/01/2014 at 8:49 am

Oh, sorry, I wanted to write “Fine to see Cam again ”
Damn !
***

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 02/01/2014 at 8:52 am

And I wanted to write “Give me 5″ – not give me 2
***

Son attention pour exposer en détail .. met les courses d’automobiles de pouls et est quelque chose pour chérir à travers les dates limites de travail résistantes, en excitant la contestation cher et une énorme tâche un aspect à la fois, ‘WUNDERBAH!’ les voyages d’amusement de pour voir des d’amour et refaire vice versa respecter les obligations entre nous. Mon amour.

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 02/03/2014 at 2:48 pm

@Clément:
Interesting french comment, yep !
***

La beauté d’une Femme ~
La beauté d’une femme n’est pas dans les vêtements qu’elle porte,
La figure elle porte, ou la voie elle les peignes ses cheveux.
La beauté d’une femme doit être vue de ses yeux,
Parce que c’est le porche à son coeur,
L’endroit où l’amour réside.
La beauté d’une femme n’Est pas dans une taupe du visage,
Mais la vraie beauté dans une femme est reflétée dans son âme.
C’est le travail social qu’elle donne avec amour,
La passion qu’elle montre.
La beauté d’une femme
Avec les années passagères – grandit seulement .

I’ve owned a few watches, TAG Heuer is reliable and has parts that move within tolerance, looks great for sports, works well orienteering and polishes up decorately for getogethers. The bezel never sticks or feels rough to turn when in mud or surf, and the hand designs on the face has a unique style only TAG Heuer has to offer. Standards are never compromised and quality machining that is the same on a handy swiss army knife has you ready for all outdoor experiences!

Lous Vuitton montres-bracelets rend superbe objet de collection, une autre belle montre, la montre mécanique est une technologie mature, on ne peut pas décrire tous les bits qui entrent dans la fabrication d’une œuvre de montre mécanique, mais une fois que nous regardons à l’intérieur c’est incroyable.

Companion Script @ 02/14/2014 at 11:01 am

Well done on your wonderful achievements, your kindness means so much to me, as your dedication to making sure women who are impoverished have the same opportunities as those that have hope for the future. Because of generous people like you, your kind gift helps local communities reach their full potential with technology, couselling and training services. God bless her, I never fail to be amazed at the level of care and support from those that offer their lifesaving time and work, almost as though a miracle in a mission.