Sienna Miller Talks Jude Law Relationship in 'Esquire UK'!

Sienna Miller Talks Jude Law Relationship in 'Esquire UK'!

Sienna Miller is seductive on the cover of Esquire UK magazine’s March 2014 issue, out on newsstands on January 30!

Here’s what the 32-year-old actress had to share:

On her fame in 2004 after the release of her second movie Alfie: “I was really naive, I think. I was a young 21. Not green as grass – I was by no means an innocent – but I had faith in the goodness of everyone. I was very open. And that led me into all sorts of situations that backfired.”

On her negative public image affecting her career: “It had become difficult for me to get the work I wanted, if I’m really honest. It was a weird situation to be in because there was a lot of goodwill for me in Hollywood. I think I’d been lucky in that I’d always been naughty in that town and people had always liked me for it. And it was refreshing and it was who I was. I was English. I was, ‘Let’s be who we are! I’m not going to have my hair done every morning and yes: I smell of fags!’ And so I would walk into studio heads’ offices and we’d crack up laughing.”

On her reconciliation with Jude Law in 2011: “When something ends in a way like that, it’s important if you can, in a way, go back and revisit it and either shut that door or create a new room. So it was a very healthy, cathartic experience. And I think it paved the way for both of us to have great futures with no animosity or drama. Such a huge relief, to heal that. And I’m great friends with him and with his children. I love them, madly. Just huge love and respect for all of them.”

For more on Sienna, visit Esquire.co.uk!

sienna miller talks jude law relationship in esquire uk 01
sienna miller talks jude law relationship in esquire uk 02

ABC

Just in time @ 01/28/2014 at 8:07 pm

Just in time for the phone-hacking revelations…

What a ****!!She became famous only because of her relationship with Jude and because she dressed like Kate Moss!She had an affair with Jude while he was married then he cheated on her and she played the role of the heartbroken girlfriend and she got jobs because of that!Then she cheated on Jude with Daniel and then an affair with balthazar getty who was married with 4 children and his wife was pregnant!I don’t understand why everybody defend her while hate people like kristen stewart!She is the biggest **** in hollywood and everyone loves her because she is beautiful!

In other words, she sleeps around. She sleeps around all over Hollywood. She reminds me of a snake.

@joe: She’s not that beautiful. Everyone raked Jude Law over the coals for cheating, when she’s just as good at it. I remember her being shoved down our throats by the studios every day…anything she wore, no matter how grungy, was a “fashion statement.” She’s now trying to make a comeback. She had her undeserved chance the first time, and she blew it (and many others, I’m sure).

She’s actually an American living in England, so she knows that the word “***” means something different there than here, yet she still uses it to get attention. She’s gross.

@Token: Starts with an “F” and ends with a “G.”

snapcracklepop @ 01/28/2014 at 9:13 pm

Actually, Jude cheated on her first. Then she hooked up with his best friend Craig as a form of revenge. LOL. I can’t hate on that. If I had to do things over, I would be a MUCH bigger b!tch to my cheating EX rather than quietly disappearing and thinking that revenge enough. My EX’s friend even had a thing for me- it would have been perfect!!

Just in time @ 01/28/2014 at 9:25 pm

My eyes start glazing over when celebrities use ‘cathartic’ in their interviews.

@snapcracklepop: She has an affair with balthazar getty after her relatioshion with Jude. He was married with four children and his wife was pregnant.She went public with the relationship and milions and milions of photos of her and getty naked in beach came out!they were photographed all around the globe while his wife was having a baby!When she cheated on Jude with Craig who had a girlfriend at the time they were already came back together after a long break!I don’t understand why people defend her and the press always love her she was a fashionista even if she was half naked all the time!I don’t understand why the press treat people differently!They destryed Jude and considered him immoral or people like kristen stewart and forgive her because she is considered beautiful!

I would rather have Keira

wow..she clearly hasn’t changed much egotistical tw@t.

The Wh0re Queen @ 01/28/2014 at 10:44 pm

Life is very sad. To see women getting famous just because of who they sleep with.
Despite being a mother, she still remains now and forever a *****.

She should show some respect for the current wife of Daniel Craig . Digging up old dirt that is shameful to begin with to make yourself relevant again is pretty sad.

@Shazz: what the heck are you talking about. She’s not the one digging this up, it has to do with the trial of Dan Evans and the phone hacking scandal . He’s the one who testified in the Daniel Craig / sienna miller connection. Dude read up more before whinging

TRUE EPITOME OF TALENTLESS S.L.U.T.

The offensive word she used here means “cigarette” in England for those who don’t know. Clearly, she has always been a tramp the way she sleeps around. Now that she’s a mother, let’s hope she has grown up and gotten some class?!

@snapcracklepop: Are you a child? Jude apologized to her very publicly and was villified in the press at every turn, and Sienna helped ensure that. Then she gets back together with him, then cheats with his “friend” (and where’s the hate for Daniel Craig? He also cheated on his GF AND a good friend, not a good bro). Sienna was just trying to climb the backs of everyone she could, whoever she thought would get her to the top, and then is surprised she suffered consequences? She’s just another **** who thinks the rules don’t apply to her. She still needs to grow up, and put some clothes on, too.

@Sunny: finally someone who said something intelligent!I can’t stand people that continue to defend her!

She was born in the US, but lived her whole life (most of it) in England.

British Latin American @ 01/29/2014 at 7:41 pm

Both of her parents were English to boot, Token. Know what you are talking about.

Jude did not cheat on Sadie with Sienna they were already separated.

@joe:

dolorescraeg @ 01/29/2014 at 9:46 pm

jude has been a gentleman throughout the years. never saying a word publicly about his ex wife or sienna. he was persecuted because of poor sienna. now hopefully he can get on with his life and work. I saw him in London on stage in henryV. he’s a brilliant actor and he does an Oscar worthy performance in his new film dom hemingway. he’s always been a great dad. his kids live with him most of the time and he’s turned down work in Hollywood so as not to leave his children.

secret admirer @ 02/06/2014 at 10:08 pm

Thank you for reminding me why i love and respect JUDE LAW so much.
He apologized immediately for the affair.
I have admired and followed him ever since.
I am one person that respects that kind of man. Men like him are hard to find.
GOD BLESS YOU JUDE