Vanessa Hudgens: I Love Losing Myself While Listening to Music

Vanessa Hudgens: I Love Losing Myself While Listening to Music

Vanessa Hudgens carries two yoga mats while heading into a class for her regular workout session on Wednesday (January 29) in Los Angeles.

The 25-year-old Gimme Shelter actress recently spoke to Nylon magazine for her new cover feature and she chatted about her love of music.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“I love losing myself while in motion, like listening to loud music and dancing. That’s why I love music festivals–you just kind of lose yourself, and you’re present, and there’s no thought involved,” Vanessa said.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens heading to yoga class…

vanessa hudgens i love losing myself while listening to music 01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

abosutely gorgeous!!!

absolutely gorgeous!!! lol first!

@zacfan: You were competing with a spam comment. You are such a complete and utter loosier.

Vanessasaur @ 01/30/2014 at 2:10 am

We need new album sooner… Queen of pop legendnessa godgens

@Nightwish: Ha. YOU are calling someone a loser? Have you looked in the mirror recently? Not surprised to see you on a Vanessa post since you’re obsessed with her & everything.

Nice to see what happy, healthy young women do in Hollywood. Would rather see a million pics of those gals at the gym, than dressing like trash and hanging in clubs. My daughter’s BF spent 5 yrs out there, and came home a mess. Just got out of rehab and trying to get herself together. Hollywood is an ugly place.

Nightwish @ 01/30/2014 at 7:37 am

@maria: I agree maria, it should be avoided also by talents who lack what it takes. For example, one who has to high of an opinion of his/ her acting ability and struggles in second rate leftover roles. That can lead to humiliation, mental suffering and so forth, necessitating the need for psychological help.

Nightwish @ 01/30/2014 at 7:42 am

Hey! Shes wearing her black pleather cap again. A pink floyd shirt. Isnt that a very old band? I wonder if she likes their music or if shes just posing as a retro. I actually dig fleetwood mac, big time. Its christine mcvies voice i like even more than stevie nicks. See? Im into old stuff.

Nightwish @ 01/30/2014 at 7:45 am

@zacfan: Whats gorgeous, her pleather cap or pink floyd shirt? I hardly see any face, just chin and straggly hair extensions.

Classmates say Nessa releases some of the nastiest gas when they go into down dog.

Haters Suck! @ 01/30/2014 at 10:20 am

@nightwish
Least she didn’t do something really desperate like sleeping with a married director for parts and destroying a family. Or something more stupid like snorting drugs that can kill ya instantly. You know people like that right nightwish.

kelly martineau @ 01/30/2014 at 12:54 pm

Getting tired of this her working out all the time. Go valunteer somewhere that fulls your days. Cut your finger nails they are beginning to look augly.
Tell your mananger that you need a job. SOON!!!!

@Nightwish: That’s what happened to her ex. He was told he was a star and should only take leading roles. Then got depressed when the roles he wanted were going to all the other hot young guys. We all know what happened next. Vanessa has worked her way slowly with ensemble roles. Very different story. That’s why she is not in rehab.

Seriously? You guys are talking about the ex? Leave him alone already. This is getting desperate.

Haters Suck! @ 01/30/2014 at 6:01 pm

@kelly
And you need to go back or keep your ass in school and learn how to write, spell and learn how to use English. Take nightwish with you while you’re at it so his dumbass can learn to spell too.

Lucky for us we don’t have to worry about any of that. Our girl is doing fine. Living a healthy happy life. What more can we ask?

Nightwish @ 01/30/2014 at 7:05 pm

@Haters Suck!: ..and you ass clowns need to actually watch the friggin movie instead of pointing to what this critic said or that critic said…

Haters Suck! @ 01/30/2014 at 7:14 pm

@nightwish
Isn’t that what your punk b!tch ass does all the time. And if people don’t say what u want to say u cry conspiracy.

@Nightwish: Put your money where your mouth is, NW.

Nightwish @ 01/30/2014 at 7:47 pm

@maria: No theaters are showing it here so i have a good excuse lol

Nightwish @ 01/30/2014 at 7:53 pm

@maria: It is hilarious that the three biggest cheerleaders of hudgens on this site havent even seen it yet. I could barely tolerate the trailer and movie pics, especially when “vanessasaur” is gracelessly lumbering around looking super fat with no visible neck in doc martins, like a brontosaurus. Bowji has gone awol. Tell her van isnt gonna pay her anymore lol

@Nightwish: Hmmmm. Well. Maybe it’s because I do have a life. I am not able to run out to the movies at the drop of a hat, like you. Planning to see it this weekend, thank you. Will give my honest opinion then. But hate to tell ya, I thought the trailer was good, and I am a fan of movies with substance. Won’t find me watching rom-coms and raunchy trash.

@Nightwish: Sorry but I have a life, too. I will see it tomorrow. Haven’t missed one of her movies and don’ t plan to start.