'A Million Ways to Die in the West' Red Band Trailer Hits the Web - Watch Now!

'A Million Ways to Die in the West' Red Band Trailer Hits the Web - Watch Now!

The new red band trailer for the upcoming highly anticipated movie A Million Ways to Die in the West was just released!

The movie, which stars Charlize Theron, Seth MacFarlane, Amanda Seyfried, Neil Patrick Harris, Sarah Silverman, Giovanni Ribisi, and Liam Neeson, is about a cowardly farmer who seeks the help of a gunslinger’s wife to help him win back the woman who left him. Seth also wrote and directed the film, in theaters on May 30.

Check out the character posters for the flick in case you missed them.

Also pictured inside: Star of the film Amanda walking her dog on Wednesday (January 29) in West Hollywood, Calif.

amanda seyfrieds film a million ways to die in the west releases red band trailer watch now 01
amanda seyfrieds film a million ways to die in the west releases red band trailer watch now 02
amanda seyfrieds film a million ways to die in the west releases red band trailer watch now 03
amanda seyfrieds film a million ways to die in the west releases red band trailer watch now 04

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

WOW, that looks like the worst movie ever! It’s horribly awkward and terribly unfunny. Poor Charlize–what on earth was she thinking? Seth McFarlane should NOT be in front of the camera. What an shockingly unfunny piece of tripe.

just a little bit @ 01/30/2014 at 4:27 pm

Awe… all the natives are always too busy with the tourists there… too busy to help.

wow that looks awful. way worse than ted. really lame jokes. and lol at all the amanda seyfried fans on this website that said she was going to be more famous after this movie. She didn’t even talk in the trailer and was shown for 2 seconds. hahahaha

Did I just watch the full movie in 3 minutes? All the funny parts of the movie were just revealed in this trailer, it can’t be good.

Did I just watch the full movie in 3 minutes?? All the funny parts of the movie were just revealed in this trailer, it can’t be good.

Charlize Theron has aged very badly… and she’s wearing a wig.

It must be a very good comedy!!! Seth Macfarlane is one of the smartest guys in Hollywood nowadays and also Charlize is great!!!!

lemme guess, best jokes are in the trailer right?

Not funny @ 01/30/2014 at 4:51 pm

Didn’t laugh once. I’ll pass.

#ShowedEntireMovie

Charlize should never be hired to do comedy. She’s not funny. Only watched it for Giovanni Ribisi’s creepy Ted dance.

Loved Ted but this looks like sh*t… and why is anti-gun advocate Charlize Theron in a western? Guess her principles are only important until someone waves around some cash.

skeptical @ 01/30/2014 at 5:07 pm

Apparently “Mila Kunis, Mila Kunis” translates to “Fine, fine”.

PopMYPooper @ 01/30/2014 at 7:16 pm

@Eileen:
yes, Seth MacFarlane needs to be in front of the camera ALL THE TIME. and behind me, tapping that ass as well.

@Kellly:
Yeah, I feel Charlize’s delivery a bit too monotone for a comedy. But It may just require a longer set up to ease into her character.

Still made me laugh though.

After reading all these negative comments I though that I wouldn’t like this trailer. But I liked it. I liked it very much. Especially Charlize Theron.

Such Debbie Downers @ 01/31/2014 at 3:27 am

It looks like a fun movie. I liked it, and do you want to know why? Because it’s ORIGINAL. Yes I know it’s a take on a western and that in and of itself isn’t original, but I’m sure this synopsis hasn’t been played before. For whatever reason, Hollywood is on this remake everything and anything stupid @$$ trip. So I like it when something is original and fun. I’d rather give this a shot than keep supporting the remake era.

I hope it become a success – for Charlize (something with her
face ?) – , but I bet the reviews will be terrible !

Ugonna Wosu @ 01/31/2014 at 12:06 pm

@DX: she looks young here to me, and so what if she’s wearing a wig? We know she cut her hair, next?

Ugonna Wosu @ 01/31/2014 at 12:07 pm

@Kellly: she was good in Hancock, Arrested Development and Young Adult, all either comedies or non-comedies with comedic moments.

Ugonna Wosu @ 01/31/2014 at 12:09 pm

@MM: I think its because….its a MOVIE!!! You can do whatever you want. Get over it.

I really liked “Ted”, and I really like Liam Neeson, so I think I’ll go see this on a cheap Tuesday.

I like Charlize Theron and Liam Neeson, so I’m going to watch this movie as they are both acting in this.The trailer was very refreshing and I can’t wait to see it!

I’m sure that all Charlize Theron’s fans are happy because they have 3 films to look forward – Mad Fax: Fury Road, Dark Places and AMWtD. All different and hopefully very good. Really liked the trailer :)