Bruno Mars: Super Bowl Halftime Show 2014 (Video) - WATCH NOW!

Bruno Mars: Super Bowl Halftime Show 2014 (Video) - WATCH NOW!

Bruno Mars gives an amazing and high-energy performance during the 2014 Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show held on Sunday (February 2) at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.

The 28-year-old singer started the show by having a children’s chorus sing his verse from the song “Billionaire” before he hopped on stage for a drum solo.

Bruno then went into his songs “Locked Out of Heaven,” “Treasure,” “Runaway Baby,” “Give it Away” with the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and finally his song “Just the Way You Are,” which began with a tribute to army families.

Even though it was freezing cold in New Jersey, both the RHCP lead singer Anthony Kiedis and band member Flea went shirtless. Brrrrr!!!

WHAT DID YOU THINK of the Bruno Mars halftime show?

Bruno Mars: Super Bowl Halftime Show 2014

FYI: Bruno and his band are wearing custom Saint Laurent.

10+ pictures inside of Bruno Mars performing at the 2014 Super Bowl

• Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

I thought it was great. Though I like BM, the RHCP made it for me.

Awesome!!!! Love Bruno Mars!

I thought it was fantastic, reminds me of the good old rock and roll days without too much of the gimmicks many new artists use. Fun, Awesome

Yes, Flea went shirtless but he’s the bass player for RHCP.
Anthony Kiedis was rocking some amazing leggings and shirtless but an amazing show. :D

BORING!!!

The Red Hot Chili Peppers should have been the header of the Super Bowl.

I enjoyed Bruno’s performance. Just Bruno, his band, and his talent…and of course, having the RHCP doesn’t hurt, haha. Love Bruno Mars!

I enjoyed Bruno’s performance. Just him, his band, and his talent. And of course, having the RHCP doesn’t hurt either, haha. Love Bruno Mars!

Awesome job, Bruno. I will be going to his tour this summer!

mrs jimmie degive @ 02/02/2014 at 9:09 pm

Bruno is the only entertainer that is worth a darn. I paid 200 dollars to see him and would do it again when he comes to Atlanta. Yea for Bruno

mrs jimmie degive @ 02/02/2014 at 9:17 pm

love that bruno went back to his original hair style but he is gorgeous anyway inside and out and has beautiful sisters as was his mother. Just stay the way you are Bruno You have it all.

Best halftime show in a while. No gimmicks…just straight music. Bruno Mars is the total package!

imonetoremember @ 02/02/2014 at 9:27 pm

Bruno did an amazing job!! The Chili Peppers should have stayed home.

Amazing! I just wish that it were longer! Great job Pete! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo!!!

john shlong @ 02/02/2014 at 9:34 pm

ya bruno mars! what a geek they couldn,t find a hotter band that guy is so wimpy crying all the time

Bruno was awesome. His voice is so pure.

@yawn:
Boring? Your soul must be dead! Bruno developed his stage skills in the shadows of his musical family at a very young age in Hawaii. He is the epitome of “live music”! and performance! Bruno’s talent is undeniable! You are extremely jealous!

Norma Knox @ 02/02/2014 at 9:40 pm

I wouldn’t change a thing……it was amazzzzzzing just the way it was….I love bruno.

What a gracious and awesome performer…Half time show was oneof the best I caught myself even smiling in the middle of it ….truly enjoyed the show

heaven jones @ 02/02/2014 at 10:03 pm

Bruno mars was ok they could have chose someone different someone that people of all races will like and enjoy and all ages to much rock n roll goin on not my thing it was kind of boring.

heaven jones @ 02/02/2014 at 10:04 pm

@john shlong: your soo righti totally agree with you

Awesome show . I love both groups!!! Very entertaining .

Bruno killed it. I loved the James Brown tribute. He’s a great vocalist and the most talented make performer right now. No one gives a liver performance better than he and Pink.

Great lights etc. but kinda boring, been there done that. Overdone, generally waste of money/conspicuous consumption that will keep the USA hated by so many people in poorer countries.England and Germany in there time did same thing. Even Charles Lindberg and many other from USA fell for Nazi German’s wealth and extravagance. Do we want to be remembered with Germany in this regard?

WE LOVED IT BC of BRUNO! @ 02/02/2014 at 10:30 pm

I specifically wanted to watch Bruno Mars. He’s just a great entertainer. He was great on Saturday Night Live and also did a great job. I couldn’t believe it. I certainly do not see any “wimp” in him. You can tell by his songs and his emotion that he does well with the ladies. Plus, he’s got “the moves.” Bruno Mars’ voice is pretty powerful. I mean, he sounded fantastic live, and few singers do — especially in a stadium. I love his band and the way they dance and have the crowd happy and feeling good. That reminded me of the Motown era. Just Super!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All