Budweiser 'Puppy Love' Super Bowl Commercial 2014 (Video)

Budweiser 'Puppy Love' Super Bowl Commercial 2014 (Video)

This is probably our absolute favorite commercial that aired during the 2014 Super Bowl – the Budweiser commercial titled “Puppy Love” featuring the adorable dog and horse!

The commercial features the classic Budweiser commercial mascots, the Clydesdales, as well as an adorable yellow Labrador puppy. This trailer documents the two animals and their unlikely friendship. Get ready for some tender moments, and maybe grab a tissue!

The song in the video is Passenger‘s “Let Her Go” in case you didn’t know.

“Watch Budweiser’s Super Bowl XLVIII commercial following the special friendship between the Clydesdales and a puppy. #BestBuds” the video is captioned.

WHAT DID YOU THINK of the Budweiser Puppy Love commercial?

Budweiser ‘Puppy Love’ Super Bowl Commercial 2014

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I love the best comercial

By far the BEST commercial. I don’t even drink beer. Yet I now know Bud. LOVE THIS COMMERCIAL!!!!

wayne little @ 02/02/2014 at 10:37 pm

the best commerical for the super borl XLVIII

The cutes commercial ever

Joy-Mari Ventura @ 02/02/2014 at 11:29 pm

I love this Puppy Love commercial !! This is the best one I’ve seen in a very long time that people want to see over and over. Budweiser made a really creative and smart move in putting this one together. Awesome !!

This is the best commercial ever. The heart warming friendship between dog and horse. Thank you Bedweiser. Look forward to seeing the Budweiser commerical every year, but this is the best ever.

Carol Carroll @ 02/03/2014 at 2:55 am

As always, a heartfelt, warm and fuzzy commercial!! I’m in love!!

mack kearney @ 02/03/2014 at 3:01 am

This ad was great but could have been better had the last seen had the girl and the guy holding hands and the tag line she wont leave the dog.

Diane Whitehair @ 02/03/2014 at 3:46 am

Pure Love ! I have been a Bud fan for 38 years. Thanks for the add it really helps when you are dealing with so much that many of us are living losing your job! After 17 years. Thanks again

Such a great beautiful adv, gets my vote, you should supply
Tissues as well, thanks for the great feel good adv,
Not enough of this stuff in the world
Cheers
Cathy
Bedlington Terrier owner.

I love it! “You only know you love her when you let her go and you only hate the road when you are missing home!” Too often people take life for granted and don’t realize what they have until its gone. So love your family and love your friends because you never know when you will see them again and love your lover with all your heart and never let anything keep you apart! Puppy Love!

Patricia Cashen @ 02/03/2014 at 7:59 am

You folks get the BLUE RIBBON for commercials–absolutely awesome.

Wonderful, heart-warming commercial! The Bud ads are always the best, but this one exceeds them all, if that is possible. Thanks, Bud

Thanks so much for your heartwarming ad! Perfect way
to start February – the love month! I always look forward
to your Super Bowl ads and this one tops them all! I
am not a big beer drinker personally but I am going to
buy a six pack for my brother to support Budweiser. I will
be viewing this ad often!

Steve Munger @ 02/03/2014 at 1:50 pm

Agree with all the others. Bud makes the best heartwarming commercials of all time. They may not make you laugh like others but they make you feel good and produce a genuine smile and good feeling. They are commercials that you love to see over and over again. Thanks Budweiser for not just entertaining but providing a feeling of satisfaction.

monica pena @ 02/03/2014 at 4:56 pm

luv luv this commercial, so sweet !!!

David Pelletier @ 02/03/2014 at 5:32 pm

Une des excellentes pubs de Budweiser. J´ai adoré cette pub et que dire aussi du choix de la pièce musicale choisie pour la pub: excellente !
Passenger‘s “Let Her Go “

@mack kearney: no way, that would have made it too obvioys. This is how you make a fantastic ad. Subtle, yet strong.

This year’s best superbowl commerical. Budweiser wins again. Love it!!!

#tooturnt @ 02/04/2014 at 4:33 pm

this commercial makes me cry nonstop like omg. its to die for like i cant even, #thestuggle!

vickie coderre @ 02/08/2014 at 3:37 am

made me cry. best one ever.

I love this commercial! I am a animal lover! I cried when I saw this. I can watch this again and again. Beautiful! Well done!

Bud Weiser always has the best commercials. Love this. My favorite horse. Beautiful animals.

Too, too precious!! Best Bud Weiser Super Bowl Commercial, Ever!! Love It, Love It!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All