Transformers 4 Super Bowl Commercial 2014 - Watch Trailer Here!

Transformers 4 Super Bowl Commercial 2014 - Watch Trailer Here!

Check out Mark Wahlberg take on some scary machines in the brand new teaser for Transformers 4, aka Transformers: Age of Extinction, which aired as part of the 2014 Super Bowl Commercials.

The 42-year-old actor stars in the action packed Michael Bay-film alongside Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor, Stanley Tucci, and many more.

The film, about a mechanic and his daughter who make a discovery that brings down Autobots and Decepticons – and a paranoid government official – on them, is set to be released in theaters on June 27. Be sure to check it out!

Stay tuned to JustJared.com for more game night commercials.

Transformers 4 Super Bowl 2014 Teaser

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

mattinacan @ 02/02/2014 at 10:08 pm

that looks incredibly terrible

Living in a box @ 02/02/2014 at 10:35 pm

Is that Grimlock?

mikeholes @ 02/03/2014 at 1:36 am

2 headed dragon is galvatron…

Jamie Price @ 02/03/2014 at 3:09 am

I hope optimus didn’t die. He fought with the dinobots.

Jamie Price @ 02/03/2014 at 3:14 am

If galvatron, what about rodimus prime?

Jamie Price @ 02/03/2014 at 3:40 am

Optimus died only one time. I hope he didn’t die twice.

Jamie Price @ 02/03/2014 at 3:42 am

@mattinacan: I agree.

This is going to be one badass movie if it is like the trailer
@Jamie Price: if Optimus died that is really Screwed up

Optimus has died several times in the past, they will do it again in these newer movies too.

quit hating! This looks like it’s going to be awesome

I think the film is going to be great but they could of released a better trailer!

I know you don’t want to see all the good stuff in a trailer but this isn’t exactly screaming ” you must watch me”

Don’t be trusting with information above, because they just deceive you.
I’ve often watch latest movies, and I know where the place that provides this movie with HD QUALITY and TRUSTWORTHY.
at this site you can download this movies with UNLIMITED SPEED.
and HD QUALITY.
I want to share with you who are confused by the offer above.

Please visit this short link:

or

Enjoy this movie!

welll u can get more information along wid the trailer at my website visit…
smthingnew.com