Leonardo DiCaprio Suits Up to Receive Cinema Vanguard Award

Leonardo DiCaprio Suits Up to Receive Cinema Vanguard Award

Leonardo DiCaprio looks dreamy as always while attending an event to receive the Cinema Vanguard Award at the 2014 Santa Barbara International Film Festival on Thursday (February 6) at the Arlington Theatre in Santa Barbara, Calif.

The 39-year-old actor received the award alongside Martin Scorsese for collaborating on five films throughout their career.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Leo‘s The Wolf of Wall Street co-star Jonah Hill was also on hand to celebrate his pals. It was announced this week that the actors will be reuniting for another film. Make sure to check out the details!

FYI: The festival is Sponsored by Heineken.

10+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio receiving the Cinema Vanguard Award…

leonardo dicaprio suits up to receive cinema vanguard award 01
leonardo dicaprio suits up to receive cinema vanguard award 10
leonardo dicaprio suits up to receive cinema vanguard award 11

Credit: Mark Davis; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Jonah Hill, Leonardo DiCaprio, Martin Scorsese

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 817 » Show All

@####: She’s not the first Leo girlfriend to get her own thread here, and Bar still gets them even though it seems like she hasn’t worked since she and Leo split!! She can’t control what some blogger puts on his site.
And people talk about her enough on Leo’s threads, so she might as well have her own.

Leo on Phillip Seymour Hoffman @ 02/07/2014 at 12:24 pm

He said: “I didn’t know him on a personal level, but his work was just astounding. We’ve lost one of the greats, we really have.”

Leo on Kate Winslet @ 02/07/2014 at 12:25 pm

DiCaprio said that he ‘never let go’ of his Kate Winlet’s relationship after filming ended and still regards her as one of the most real women in Hollywood.

Asked to comment on the pair’s friendship by The Daily Mail the Wolf of Wall Street star said “”I feel the same about her. It’s been fantastic, honestly, having someone who is my age, and such a real woman.”

He added: “Her husband’s awesome, the kids are great, but I don’t get to see her as much as I wish.”

So close are the two that DiCaprio has even allowed Winslet and her family to stay in his house in LA while he is away.

@west: No, because he’s not the woman!

@west:
Didn’t he already get karma when two of his exes(Gisele, Blake) dated other men after they broke it off with him and ended up marrying them while he continues to go on womanizing sprees?

@Leo on Kate Winslet: C’mon Leo! EVERYONE CAN STAY IN YOUR HOUSE!

@Leo on Kate Winslet:
I wish Leo would try to find someone his own age and who is such a ‘real woman’.

The Academy @ 02/07/2014 at 12:28 pm

@Leo on Phillip Seymour Hoffman: I wonder if Leo will pay his respects at Hoffman’s funeral or go clubbing tonight….

@hahahahaha: leo cheats? why?

@The Academy:
He didn’t know PSH personally so I doubt he would pay respects to him. Only close friends do that or people who knew him…troll.

@Ha: so he’s looking for women who are 40? or women in their early 30s?

The Academy @ 02/07/2014 at 12:29 pm

@LMAO: LOL hopefully the stains and used c.ondoms were cleaned up before Kate got there

I’m leaving. Too many trolls and haters have taken over and all the good posters left :(

why would someone want to marry a guy who cheats and takes drugs?

why does he feel the need to cheat?

i thought leo was a great guy.

Leo's house @ 02/07/2014 at 12:38 pm

is never locked hahhah… I wonder if threre’s a schedule for the guests

@Leo’s house: why does he cheat? what does he get out of it?

@Ha: Yeah it’s too much!! It’s only fun here when we can all get together and bash Toni and make fun of her looks! But when people start doing it to Leo and calling him out, it’s too much to take! I’m so above it!!

Leo's house @ 02/07/2014 at 12:44 pm

@number: Leo likes new things and gets bored easily. He also has a sex addiction. I think he gets more pleasure out of cheating than he does out of his empty relationships with children.

Leo's house @ 02/07/2014 at 12:45 pm

Does Leo have any other female friends his own age??…..

@But:
I never bashed Toni so screw off. I never had a problem with her the way other posters did. And I guess bashing Leo’s looks, insulting his mother, wishing he was dead, and making fun of him for apparently being addicted to drinking and drugs on a daily basis is FUNNY? Cool, sign me out of this filth. I don’t think any real fans should bother coming here anymore. Its obvious this is just a site for haters to spend their time spamming these threads with the nastiest comments about a man they will never know nor meet.

“I don’t get to see Toni as much as I wish”
- Leonardo DiCaprio

@Ha: yeah we don’t know him, people should back off! but i sure hope he is well surrounded. :)

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 817 » Show All