Leonardo DiCaprio: THR's Nominees Night Party 2014!

Leonardo DiCaprio: THR's Nominees Night Party 2014!

Leonardo DiCaprio flashes a smile as he hits the red carpet at The Hollywood Reporter’s 2014 Nominees Night Party held at Spago on Monday (February 10) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

That same evening, the 39-year-old actor attended the Variety Screening Series of his film The Wolf of Wall Street at ArcLight Hollywood with co-star Jonah Hill and writer Terence Winter.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Over the weekend, Leo and Jonah, 30, attended the 2014 ADG Awards held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel to pay tribute to their director Martin Scorsese.

10+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio and others at THR’s Nominees Night Party 2014

leonardo dicaprio thrs nominees night party 2014 01
leonardo dicaprio thrs nominees night party 2014 02
leonardo dicaprio thrs nominees night party 2014 03
leonardo dicaprio thrs nominees night party 2014 04
leonardo dicaprio thrs nominees night party 2014 05
leonardo dicaprio thrs nominees night party 2014 06
leonardo dicaprio thrs nominees night party 2014 07
leonardo dicaprio thrs nominees night party 2014 08
leonardo dicaprio thrs nominees night party 2014 09
leonardo dicaprio thrs nominees night party 2014 10

1,700 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 768 » Show All

So happy for Leo :)

The Leo Hussle. Someone really wants an Oscar.

He looks good! :-)

He looks delicious!!!

There are so many inappropriate words to describe how looks Leo that I think I may need a cold shower *giggle*

Don't get it @ 02/11/2014 at 9:41 am

We have so many threads lately! I’m lost!
He looks so good!!! And he looks happy, which is the most important thing.
I hate seeing him and Russell so close. I hate that guy. I liked SLP but the rest of his movies are so overrated. I know his dad is pushing Leo to do the movie, and the fact that DeNiro is part of that proyect to must be important for Leo but i don’t know…..
David O. Rusell movies are not the best i’ve ever seen but he always gets nominated. I don’t understand what’s the big deal with that a*shole.

he has the same pose as on the poster in pic #2 :D

@Don’t get it:

I just want them to announce he’ll start filming something this year!!

Leo’s been looking so good lately 😄😄😄

Don't get it @ 02/11/2014 at 9:57 am

@####: well yeah. i prefer to see him working rather than partying 24/7. I just hate that guy!

@Don`t get it @ 02/11/2014 at 10:03 am

Can we get over this David O`Russel thing already?

@Don’t get it:

I’m not a fan either but I long for an announcement that leo will start filming something this year. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that he starts something in the summer.

Aniesia Williams (@iamaniesia)
2/11/14, 7:07 AM
THR Nominees Night 2014: Leonardo DiCaprio Reveals Why ‘Wolf’s’ Success Has Been ‘Beyond My Wildest D… nblo.gs/TGzAJ

Video of Leo.

Where’s the lapdog?

He was my first celebrity crush.

It’s nice to see Leo bringing the $exy back. He looks so good. And surprisingly comfortable with all the attention. I think he really wants it this time, which is why we are getting this much campaigning from him. I just hope he wins. He deserves it. Hopefully he gets a lot of sympathy votes from the academy for passing him over on films he deserved to win for!!!

And here we go... @ 02/11/2014 at 10:33 am

@So: Another Leo thread, turned into “Where’s Toni” in 14 comments!!

Leo deserves so many academy awards, what a great actor , and d*m he is so hot..!!!!

if he stopped clubbing and hanging out with hanger ons and dating pr supermodels he’d be perfect.

he looks so shy :)

Not so hot @ 02/11/2014 at 10:40 am

Sorry Leo, Bradley Cooper is hotter than you !

@And here we go…: Better than the third comment.
@####: Same, I think something will be announced soon since he’s in great shape.

LensCrafters @ 02/11/2014 at 10:43 am

@Not so hot: Lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandpa Leo @ 02/11/2014 at 10:44 am