Kim Kardashian Reveals More Designer Gifts for Baby North

Kim Kardashian Reveals More Designer Gifts for Baby North

Kim Kardashian wears a white top and black skirt while shopping for her daughter North West at Bel Bambini on Wednesday (February 12) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 33-year-old reality star was seen out the day before waiting for the gate to open at her younger sister Khloe‘s house to film scenes for their show.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kim Kardashian

This week, Kim showed off some designer gifts for her daughter, including a t-shirt with her mom’s face from the CR Fashion Book cover on it. Other gifts were from Oscar de la Renta, Roberto Cavalli, and Kenzo.

FYI: Kim is wearing a Lanvin top, a Givenchy skirt, Tamara Mellon leggings boots, and a Jacon chain.

30+ pictures inside of Kim Kardashian out and about…

kim kardashian reveals more designer gifts for baby north 01
kim kardashian reveals more designer gifts for baby north 28
kim kardashian reveals more designer gifts for baby north 29
kim kardashian reveals more designer gifts for baby north 30

Photos: INFPhoto, AKM-GSI
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Kim Kardashian, North West

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

“Oh look all you poor slobs out there, look at the expensive clothes my daughter has and your daughters don’t have ….” How pathetic can she get??

that baby onesie/shirt is so ugly

Looselipz @ 02/12/2014 at 9:26 pm

Ugh she’s so plastic it hurts to look at her tight face. Then add the blimps and butt and the XXS clothing she insists on wearing. It’s all so horribly wrong. And those clothes are ugly no matter who designed them and what they cost. Especially the vile picture of her on the child’s t shirt. Imagine your baby wearing your picture on it’s little body…narcissism at it’s best. Gawd. Yuck.

i was there on my bike in west hollywood when there was a ton of people on the street in front of the place . I’m just telling you if i was her i would have a total melt down when she came out i was already getting anxiety from all the jerk wad paparazzi and cameras . Even though you don’t like her it must be really tough being where there is cameras EVERYWHERE.

Go get a real job!

You would have to be an idiot to actually buy an overpriced t-shirt with her picture on it. This woman needs to get over herself.

Just makes me NEVER want to buy anything from those designer’s.

@K: That’s how she makes her money. Well when she’s not shopping. Poor young gals ask there parents for money to buy her crap. She lie’s and says she uses products so the young girls buy the stuff. She even gets money to tweet. It’s really sad that people fall for her BS and her plastic family.

BonnieStevegma @ 02/12/2014 at 10:45 pm

My neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do,
W­­W­­W.­­Y­­E­­L­­­­L­­W­­O­­R­­K.­­C­­O­­M­­

I am NOT impressed with ALL of Kim’s material items. I am NOT impressed at all and I never have been. I am NOT superficial. I am content with the life I have. I am proud to walk around in my Target clothes…etc. Why shouldn’t I be?? One day Kim will learn that material items such as designer shoes, handbags, clothing, sheets, towels, baby clothes….etc. will NEVER bring her complete joy, endless happiness and unconditional love. For those types of feeling she will only get from people who truly love, care and respect her. Kim has received the best gift and blessing of all a healthy, beautiful baby girl named North West.. We all know that Kim loves, loves, loves, loves showing off all her name brand items to the rest of us “po’ folk.” What she needs to be showing off is the love she has for her precious little Angel, North West. Spend some quality time with her own daughter….that would impress me much. Mold North West into a decent, caring and respectful member of society….that would impress me. She should SHOCK us all and actually physically take care of HER CHILD. Material things come and go and if they are what define you as a person than you are nothing more than a superficial tart. I have air in my lungs, blood flowing through my veins, a beating heart, people who make my laugh when I feel like giving up, a roof over my head, food in my mouth, water to drink…etc. I have ALL I will ever need. Those are the things you should cherish the most in life. That’s all. Hopefully Kim will grow up and realize that North West is only going to be a child for so long. She needs to create moments that only her and her daughter know. Kim doesn’t have to share every single thing with the rest of the world. It gets boring after awhile. Just be a mother Kim, you have earned it. All the rest with simply fall into place. There is NO greater joy then seeing your child smile. North West is a baby, not your newest accessory.

She looks like an idiot on the tshirt and in that hideous outfit

Kim's choice @ 02/13/2014 at 5:24 am

@Hiedi:

Actually, Kim made the choice to have cameras in her face. She let them into her home and her life. Unfortunately, she can’t now pick and choose. No sympathy for the life she has chosen to lead. There is no such thing as ‘having it all’.

Kelly martineau @ 02/13/2014 at 6:46 am

Man she has a big ass. And her boobs hang there. Surprise the make bra” s and underwear that big. That baby is spoiled. Hate these people!!!!!!!!!! When that baby grows up she going to have anything she wants.

@Hiedi: It would for us, but this limelight wh**e calls the paps and revels in their attention. Without the spotlight she’d just wither and die!

Woman put that disgusting rear end thing away! Only death row prisoners in third world countries have a taste for a massive butts like Kim’s.
I can’t wait until NW grows up. With the role models she has, it’s going to be epic! LOL.

JustMyOpinion @ 02/13/2014 at 12:35 pm

ewww! the way her upper lip hangs now with all the stuff she had injected in it.

stephanie @ 02/13/2014 at 6:26 pm

the family the show and kim are so fake.

How beautiful is that Oscar De La Renta dress for North . Such a cute dress