Kate Bosworth Heads Home After Quick Fashion Week Trip

Kate Bosworth Heads Home After Quick Fashion Week Trip

Kate Bosworth and her husband Michael Polish hold hands while making their way out of LAX Airport on Wednesday afternoon (February 12) in Los Angeles.

The couple arrived back west after a short trip to New York City, where they attended the Guess Road to Nashville Collection Celebration event during New York Fashion Week.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

“FINALLY got my paws on this one… Thank you @HarryJoshHair,” Kate tweeted that day about the celeb-favorite Harry Josh Pro Tools hair dryer.

FYI: Kate is wearing Oliver Peoples West sunglasses, Strom Tio skinny jeans, and carrying a Marni handbag. Michael is rolling a Rimowa suitcase.

10+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth at the airport…

kate bosworth heads home after quick fashion week trip 01
kate bosworth heads home after quick fashion week trip 10
kate bosworth heads home after quick fashion week trip 11
kate bosworth heads home after quick fashion week trip 12
kate bosworth heads home after quick fashion week trip 13

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Remember February 2010..KB was “eatured ” at the Calvin Klein spring show in that gorgeous beige leather dress? Skarsgard was there to support her and she was riding high on upcoming projects…..update February 2013…she is slingin’ hairdryers for Harry Josh and has a troll attached to her leg…wow…I mean.wow.

@cassie:

Do you have a link?

My previous comment is awaiting moderation… I wanted to ask… does anyone get the sense she is cooling off on Michael Polish… judging by body language?

I can’t help but to think that every time I see this man, he reminds of David Gest.

typing too fast forgot the word ***me***

So she goes all the way for NYC for fashion week and the only show she was invited to was for Guess??? Says a lot, doesn’t it? What a joke!

Wondering @ 02/13/2014 at 1:07 pm

@CK: I think she’s taking time before she films her next movie…

@Wondering:
look in JJ’s archives

What’s happen to all these high end red carpet events she used to go to, where are all her a list pals ?? or close mates where is stylist Cher
She has been resorted to attending 1 show for a measly few hours .. With some stage 50 clinger by her side

@cassie: Even in 2011 or 2012 she went to bigger events. This year, it was very underwhelming Dior show at Paris, and this Guess show. Wonder if she’ll go to London FW, which starts tomorrow.

@Wondering, you can check the JJ archive of KB posts:

And while they’re not hanging all over each other like spider monkeys, the pics from NYC they did seem fine.

Wondering @ 02/13/2014 at 1:32 pm

@ladybug: Hm, fair enough… something about the Van Cleef appearance though made me feel like Michael clings to her desperately for love… more than she for him.

@Wondering:

Nah, I think she’s just catwalking ahead of him. She always acts weird when a camera is around.

Wondering @ 02/13/2014 at 2:02 pm

@NipseyR: Such a funny cute comment. :) I don’t dislike them. I’m just weirdly fascinated.

@Wondering: Putting out the caveat that none of us actually know what’s going in their relationship, I have always gotten the impression that he’s completely besotted with her. Not that she doesn’t love him, but he really, really really loves her.
As for her FW appearances, it’s mentioned many times over the last year or so that she doesn’t seem to have as many ‘professional’ appearances as she’s had. Not even in fashion, where she’s supposed to be this icon.
You could say that she’s deliberately scaling back, being more choosy, etc. But then wouldn’t she be at what might be considered higher quality shows?

Wondering @ 02/13/2014 at 2:53 pm

@ladybug: I believe Proenza is on today at NYFW… I’m thinking maybe she left to avoid the storm in NYC… and maybe to prep for Still Alice home in a warmer climate.

@Wondering:
LOL I think a lot of people are ‘weirdly fascinated’ with her – which explains 1) her ‘career’ 2) people that get on websites like this one and say they’re not fans but they do follow her….

@Wondering: Proenza Schouler’s show was on Wednesday (yesterday) evening. Hugo Boss’s show, one she’s attended while in Berlin, was yesterday afternoon. Other designers, whom she supports and has attended shows for in the past, were earlier in the week.
Something tells me she flew home because the only show she attended was Guess, not to avoid the storm.

Wondering @ 02/13/2014 at 3:41 pm

@ladybug: I feel terrible for being fascinated by this. Why Guess? I will say that outfit was awesome that she wore. I love the denim on denim… but really, why just Guess?

Wondering @ 02/13/2014 at 3:47 pm

As a side note, aside from the split from Orlando… I’ve never seen her this skinny.

@Wondering: Looking on the positive side, maybe she’s trying to emphasize her casual fashionista look? I though her look was more appropriate than many other attendees. I really like the shirt. Of course, this look isn’t remotely new, or fashion forward, etc.

Wondering @ 02/13/2014 at 5:22 pm

@ladybug: I always thought she does casual really, really well. Not sure what can exactly be called fashion forward these days though. There’s nothing new under the sun.

@Wondering: Part of this is strictly personal taste/choice, but while I know she does have fans of her casual style, it’s never done anything for me. Occasionally she’ll have one piece that I really like, and I think her dressy casual is alright. But really casual, she just doesn’t do well. This is a woman who needs a stylist to dress casual/boho for her 2-3 days at Coachella every spring.

Fashionista @ 02/13/2014 at 8:32 pm

This is a great look and her hair and makeup weren’t professionally done but her skin still looks flawless. Her hair looks pretty too. I’d say the Dior Haute Couture Fashion Show in Paris is about as high quality a show you’ll find anywhere. I’m very sure if Kate doesn’t attend fashion shows, it’s her choice. She’s highly regarded in the industry and wears clothes beautifully.
@Wondering: You might be right she wanted to miss the storm. I’m sure she’s busy with Still Alice preproduction as production starts in 2 weeks.

I would say the Dior show missed the mark. The celebs attending were totally underwhelming … and in the fashion world, you´re only as big, as the celebs who makes an appearance. The really big stars don´t show up for just anything, but are really choosy and that´s why their appearance means so much more when they do, because they are hard to get. We all know that. I´m surprised Charlize Theron didn´t show up. She has been working with Dior for years.

Kate being choosy, hardy ! – just look at all the different stuff she had gone to in the past. She really don´t come across as a no person.

I´m not an actress, so what do I know, but I really don´t think it´s necessary to fly home early from NY, because filming starts in two weeks. It sounds more like a bad excuse, since her role isn´t the main character.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All