Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Kristen Stewart: If I Do a Good Scene, I'm Like 'Whoa That's Dope'

Kristen Stewart: If I Do a Good Scene, I'm Like 'Whoa That's Dope'

Kristen Stewart wears a shirt with some holes in the front as she leaves a meeting on Thursday (February 13) in Hollywood.

The 23-year-old actress was spotted driving to her gym in West Hollywood the day before.

In case you missed it, check out Kristen on the cover of Marie Claire‘s March 2014 issue. For her interview, Kristen read a love poem that she wrote.

Before reading the poem, Kristen told the mag, “I don’t want to sound so f–king utterly pretentious … but after I write something, I go, ‘Holy f—, that’s crazy.’ It’s the same thing with acting: If I do a good scene, I’m always like, ‘Whoa, that’s really dope.’”

Click inside to read the full version of the poem!

10+ pictures inside of Kristen Stewart leaving her meeting…

My Heart Is A Wiffle Ball/Freedom Pole

I reared digital moonlight
You read its clock, scrawled neon across that black
Kismetly … ubiquitously crest fallen
Thrown down to strafe your foothills
…I’ll suck the bones pretty.
Your nature perforated the abrasive organ pumps
Spray painted everything known to man,
Stream rushed through and all out into
Something Whilst the crackling stare down sun snuck
Through our windows boarded up
He hit your flint face and it sparked.

And I bellowed and you parked

kristen stewart if i do a good scene i say whoa thats dope 10

Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline, FameFlynet
Posted to: Kristen Stewart

John Parra/Getty

snapcracklepop @ 02/13/2014 at 2:36 pm

Wow!
She really does think she is an amazing actress!

tinamarie @ 02/13/2014 at 2:39 pm

That’s hats should be outlawed. They are so f@cking hideous and gross. I get that this is her thing but maybe it’s time for a change. It doesn’t have to be huge. Just lose the hat and maybe buy some better t-shirts.

tinamarie @ 02/13/2014 at 2:40 pm

So sorry I meant those hats.

Always beautiful Kristen…i hope shes meeting for a new project!
Dont comments on her article haters or i will slam your idol

@snapcracklepop:
She’s 23 and well of. What do you expect?

My Heart Is A Wiffle Ball/Freedom Pole

I reared digital moonlight
You read its clock, scrawled neon across that black
Kismetly … ubiquitously crest fallen
Thrown down to strafe your foothills
…I’ll suck the bones pretty.
Your nature perforated the abrasive organ pumps
Spray painted everything known to man,
Stream rushed through and all out into
Something Whilst the crackling stare down sun snuck
Through our windows boarded up
He hit your flint face and it sparked.

And I bellowed and you parked
We reached Marfa.
One honest day up on this freedom pole
Devils not done digging
He’s speaking in tongues all along the pan handle
And this pining erosion is getting dust in
My eyes
And I’m drunk on your morsels
And so I look down the line
Your every twitch hand drum salute
Salutes mine …

Well Rob’s bimbo your idol’s more dirty than her…robbie’s a junkie, manwh@re and WORST ACTOR!!!

mini coop @ 02/13/2014 at 2:46 pm

Rupert’s Freedom pole

She wrote this last year, on her way to Marfa. Guess WHO was in the car with her on that road trip! ALICIA CARGILE! She was still with Rob at the time, but…obviously she couldn’t deny her feelings for Alicia anymore! It’s ok to be gay KStew! Now gtfo of the closet!

kismet is a noun

@Fercat: @snapcracklepop: She is a great actress, you think that’s when I write some stupid kemntar you have ever mistake one to give in this time some positive comment is to give someone the pathetic and disgusting comment is rubbish and idiott

PS1: she wrote this for Alicia Cargile! It’s a love poem for her lesbian lover

PS2: there were pics of KStew and Alicia 2 days ago, from another date night of theirs, they were on wenn (.) com, BUT they mysteriously never surfaced… Isn’t it obvious her team is trying to keep her gayness on a short leash? And it’s sad that Hollywood can’t accept gay people, because society in general still can’t accept them. So all the ‘freedom pole’ talk from KStew is BS really, her team OWNS her..

@M.s.: bahahaha! busted!!

aye girl on earth if my friend and walk out with her is just gay? aha so then half the girls jaj is gay hater and rob fans are idiots going to heal

Kristen is a beautiful and a great actress wow hater are waste

BlackDynamite @ 02/13/2014 at 2:55 pm

When I see Kristen Stewart do a good scene, I’m always like…

Hm.

Well, I guess I’ll find out when that happens.

@Nina: tipical fans rob, go to rob plate here and not contaminate the air, such a stupid and crazy woman seriously love (irony)

Why does she have a need to be paped so often?

Woww Rob’s groupies still mad…stay presses bimbos hahahahahahahahahaha

she has got to be kidding
lol

@Scott: bec she have a stalker—>>MORON PAPZ

You are really crazy aren’t you? It must be tough being a fan of somebody and having to spend whole day on internet defending them while insulting everybody else.People don’t like her, deal with it! Go and get a life!

That Poem @ 02/13/2014 at 3:06 pm

Embarrassingly Bad

Bye Rob’s groupies… Untill next article AND STAY PRESSED BIMBOS!!!
Hahahahahahahaha

@@bobby: well idiot why you in this article…people outside twilight fandom dont care anymore about the **** only you and haters always come to her article only to make dirty comments…so get a live moron!!!

When you talk like that, I’m like ‘Whoa! You’re a dope!’

Bye ROB’s bimbos!!!

Ick do self important and really……WHY?!

ifyouknowwhatimeaandiknowyoudo @ 02/13/2014 at 3:17 pm

This poem is about a traveler and her love of what is seen on her travels. Some of you are way too “homocentric” (Hey Nina!) to realize it.

abrasive organ pumps @ 02/13/2014 at 3:20 pm

sand on the strap-on

Robert Pattinson fans are so funny, they are everywhere, looking for Kristen news. Hahaha, poor things.

@M.s.:
My comment was meant for her age group, not her specifically.

only a dope... @ 02/13/2014 at 3:23 pm

..would admire this no-talent
lol

So many jealous cows that she used to fu#k the “almighty” Rob Pattinson. lmao. If she is with this Alicia, can’t say much for Rob, can it?

What is funny is your obsession with Robert Pattinson and his fans.This is a gossip site and Kristen is on it almost everys single day,people have the right to comment even if they don’t like her.Get over it!

Actually I’m Rupert Sanders fan and I’m jealous that she used to fu#k the “almighty”director.You know how it is ,whole world is “jealous “of Kristen.LOL

Sorry Kristen, but you are utterly pretentious.

@Hmmm: excuse me, but if she is gay, what does that say about her sleeping with men and pretending to be straight.

@Nina: how do you know who was in the car.her friend scout was in marfa too along with her other friends.

She looks fat. Huge boob and that tattoo also looks fake.

Nightwish @ 02/13/2014 at 5:21 pm

! Bodacious

Pretentious crap! People usually keep their personal poetry for themselves, but she has to show it for everybody to mock her.

I’m not a poetry fan in general, but I think if she wants to publish her writing, more power to her. It’s better than instagramming pics of food or other pointless crap people feel the need to share.

She does sound pretentious, but I don’t think she’s aware of it. Otherwise would she had written that poem. She just have a high opinion of herself and her talent. Because she works hard at acting she thinks it’s good.

I have never seen her be good in any movie. she only has one facial expression that she can do. and her awkwardness shows up everywhere, even when the character isn’t supposed to be awkward. she should’ve picked a different occupation. I think she’d be a lot happier if she was doing something else

@liz: So if you’ve seen a twilight is seriously ridiculous that Rob fans here have to write such comments and since they themselves complain of krisbians but they do worse, Kristen is a great actress, just write idiot to have one face to look at more film if she had only one term to another does not revolve around movies, going to see that Rob has a full fandom jealous female

@snapcracklepop: I think, you really does think she is an amazing actress, btw she is an amazing actress and great actress for me. if you dont like her, you can just ignore her.

she’s beautiful and down to earth. She’s a great actress, so smart and so nice. For the haters, if you dont like her, you can just simply ignore her article

she’s so tiny and beautiful.

Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.

We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us.
If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith;
if it is serving, then serve;
if it is teaching, then teach;
if it is to encourage, then give encouragement;
if it is giving, then give generously;
if it is to lead, do it diligently;
if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.

Love must be sincere.
Hate what is evil;
cling to what is good.
Be devoted to one another in love.
Honor one another above yourselves.
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Share with the Lord’s people who are in need.
Practice hospitality.

Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.
Live in harmony with one another.
Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.
Do not be conceited.
Do not repay anyone evil for evil.
Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone.
If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.

On the contrary:
“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

ROMANS 12
:::::THIS IS THE WORD OF GOD, AMEN ;;;;;;
alex2009talila@gmail.com/+251911049025

I think she’s not really good at acting for now (she probably can change dramatically and get an oscar someday, who know?) . But well yeah, i dont think actress is a good choice for her career. She is much more like an artist, a singer or an icon because her character is so strong and she can’t separate it with her movie character. But, i’ll always love her style. swaggg kstew!!

@bobby:
Real Bobby: Go on Be off home wit ya!
Wearwolf: arrrooo?

snapcracklepop @ 03/05/2014 at 8:38 pm

@dinz:
No, I don’t have to ignore her moronic poems or her painfully Narcissistic comments about how dope she thinks her talent is.
I am allowed to laugh and enjoy her embarrassing herself like most other people over their teen years are.
The reason I enjoy JJ posts on her is because she CONSTANTLY delivers when it comes to embarrassing herself.
Most people had no idea who she was until she was caught hooking up in broad daylight with her married (w/ children) Director.
She’s a true CLASS act :)