Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Post Valentine's Day Reunion in London!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Post Valentine's Day Reunion in London!

Angelina Jolie keeps it casual chic while stepping out of her chauffeured car at Heathrow Airport on Saturday (February 15) in London, England.

The 38-year-old actress, who was accompanied by son Maddox, was reunited with her beau Brad Pitt upon arrival.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

The night before, Angelina and Maddox were spotted arriving for a departing flight at LAX Airport.

“[Brad]‘s a kind and humble person, which is everything in this world,” his Fury co-star Scott Eastwood recently shared in Town & Country in its Top 50 Bachelors February 2014 issue. “He’s a great actor, but because he’s proactive about developing material and getting stuff made.”

20+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt reuniting in London after Valentine’s Day…

angelina jolie brad pitt post valentines day reunion in london 01
angelina jolie brad pitt post valentines day reunion in london 19
angelina jolie brad pitt post valentines day reunion in london 20
angelina jolie brad pitt post valentines day reunion in london 21

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All
groundcontrol @ 02/15/2014 at 3:28 pm

I started following the BAFTAs the year A Beautiful Mind won – I went to a chat room to get the results as they were happening. When someone tried to talk to me it was rather strange to me. I just wanted to lurk in a corner and get the results – not “engage.” LOL!
To me the BAFTAs have always been meaningful and often more on target for the “best” than even the Oscars. A country that has historically made some of the finest films in film history knows how to appreciate great filmmaking.

Sweet as maple syrup!

just sayin @ 02/15/2014 at 3:33 pm

It is a short trip. After bafta, they will fly back to LA right way.

TEAM HEIDI @ 02/15/2014 at 3:38 pm

AND HERE IT COMES,
LIKE CLOCKWORK
FILTHY FREA_K ANISTON’S PSYCHO,

WITH ITS I.D.

As if Aniston’s not poor enough.
Poor old filthy hag Aniston …….DUMPED …AGAIN.

HOW IS YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE, VULGAR ANISTON PSYCHO?
And, guess what? Anuston is STILL this dumped, fugly, filthy, dishonest, loveless, waste of space Laughingstock LOSER.

Nothing will ever change it.

@EAST ASIANS CAN READ MINDS!!!!:

@@@@@@@

Fckin.g azzzhole moved on!!!

Original DBDP @ 02/15/2014 at 3:49 pm

@LOOKING FORWARD TO HER NEW GUY:

This is Angelina Jolie. Not Deadend Aniston. Justin is not worth her one glance.

@LOOKING FORWARD TO HER NEW GUY:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

U mean Maniston????? She like younger men, but becoz fuggy is dried up ………old and an unfortunate looking men are running away.duh

Original DBDP @ 02/15/2014 at 3:55 pm

@SSAD: h

Here’s a friendly advice. See her movies that she got Oscars and many many more awards. You will love her.

LOOKING FORWARD TO HER NEW GUY @ 02/15/2014 at 4:01 pm

@Original DBDP:

COME ON, YOUR QUEEN ANGIE JUST DESERVE THAT LEVEL YONGER GUY.

PLEASE HELP YOUR ANGIE TO LEAVE BRAD AWAY.

Sweet! This will definitely make the BAFTAs much more exciting to watch now that Brad and Angie will be there. Planning to watch anyway since I believe TYAS will be the big winner of the evening. But with Brad and Angie in tow, tomorrow night’s BAFTA broadcast just got infinitely more glamorous. I know the Brits are ecstatic. Their viewership has just increased exponentially now that Brad and Angie will be walking the BAFTA red carpet.
Fans, be prepared for a ticky counterattack on Sunday, courtesy of Huvane.

Original DBDP @ 02/15/2014 at 4:16 pm

See litlle brangies! No cameras no looking @ pitty!
Hold tighter to Angie Pitty!

The most gorgeous couple will be at BAFTAs.

just Sayin @ 02/15/2014 at 4:37 pm

If Brad and Angie are taking Maddox to bafta, I am pretty sure they will take Maddox to Oscar also.

@ groundcontrol 02/15/2014 at 3:28 pm
“To me the BAFTAs have always been meaningful and often more on target for the “best” than even the Oscars.”
I totally agree with this. I always use the example of Al Pacino when I make this same argument with with friends. Pacino’s most seminal and iconic film performances are Serpico, Godfather (I & II) & Dog Day Afternoon. He was honored with a BAFTA for Godfather II & Dog Day Afternoon (so 2 out of 3). Oscars awarded him nothing until 20 years later for Scent of a Woman, a completely forgettable film and a camp performance in my opinion. Sad really. And the funny thing is, he didn’t even get a BAFTA nom for SOAW. When looking back at some of the BAFTA winners compared to some of the Oscar winners — Marisa Tomei is another one for her Oscar win for My Cousin Vinny – WTF? — you clearly see that the BAFTAs have a much better gauge on performance.

@EAST ASIANS CAN READ MINDS!!!!
**********************
Well,Well,
As one of East Asians, I believe I can do that.
Because when I saw her departing from LA, I assumed she was going to London though I thought Brad would join her later.
I have been thinking her next move. Meeting with these key people in London will be under the rader, though.
Academy voters just started voting and winning at BAFTA will be influential for 12YAS’s winning at Academy.

Love!

since 2005

groundcontrol @ 02/15/2014 at 5:37 pm

@Jones:
#########
Back at ya – totally agree with you LOL! Pacino’s performance in SOAW was god awful and embarrassing. What could AMPAS have been thinking? I loved him in DDA and the Godfathers (ok not 3). but he was incredible in GF2 though admittedly it was some great material to work with.
Some people are predicting Philomena to win over Gravity for best british film. I have no idea what’s up. I have also have no idea what the BAFTA criteria is for a film being labeled “British.”

Say what you want about them… BUT no one can deny, how committed they are with each other!! This is one of the many reasons, Jennifer’s fans hate Angelina, because like it or not… Brad was NOT this way with Jennifer and that must hurt to her and her fans!!

I am vey happy for them. I envy AJ’s skin so much!
Trolls melting down is funny when one thinks that their hopes were crushed. Wishing bad things is turning back to them. Karma.

@Tanger:

What is tacky is the secular version of the holiday. St.Valentines Day is an official feast day in the liturgical calendar. All the secular versions of official religious holy days are tacky.

@Frenchy:
Let’s be honest… it has been LOVE since 2004!!

Let´s FLAG the spam / bully @ 02/15/2014 at 5:41 pm

Please, i ask all fans to FLAG the Spams and the bullies in this thread.

Let´s used our combined power to Deleted the Bullies and the Spams.

It only work if the JP fans take some time to FLAG the Bullies.

Let´s clean the thread,

—- LET´S FLAG THE BULLY/SPAM

Gold Dust Woman @ 02/15/2014 at 5:57 pm

Hi Love the Jolie Pitts and all the other lovely ladies.
Tonight was the official pre BAfta party. It’s held at Aspreys and does not have a red carpet as such but allows a small number of photographers to take pictures. Although I don’t get to go to he party, I have a contact who helps get me in the sort of press pen.
It’s not an event known to the public at large. Only dedicated fans and passers by come to it. So it’s usually a very small crowd. As the area is small too, you can hear what people are saying in the crowd.
Tonight the crowd was bigger than I’ve ever seen it. Apparently a rumour had gone round that Leonardo Di Caprio was due. (He didn’t actually arrive – well not by the the time I left and I doubt he turned up after)
Leo and Brad draw the biggest crowds. Their premieres are huge affairs in London.
I’ll give you a quick run down of who arrived and how the crowd greeted them in the next post to avoid this one being too long……

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All