Leonardo DiCaprio - BAFTAs 2014 Red Carpet

Leonardo DiCaprio - BAFTAs 2014 Red Carpet

Leonardo DiCaprio suits up while arriving at the 2014 British Academy Film Awards held at The Royal Opera House on Sunday (February 16) in London, England.

The 39-year-old actor was joined on the red carpet by his The Wolf of Wall Street director Martin Scorsese.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Leo is nominated for Leading Actor for his role on The Wolf of Wall Street, going up against Christian Bale, Bruce Dern, Chiwetel Ejiofor, and Tom Hanks.

Martin is also being nominated for Best Director for his work on the film.

FYI: Leo is wearing Armani.

leonardo dicaprio baftas 2014 red carpet 01
leonardo dicaprio baftas 2014 red carpet 02
leonardo dicaprio baftas 2014 red carpet 03
leonardo dicaprio baftas 2014 red carpet 04
leonardo dicaprio baftas 2014 red carpet 05

Getty

2,026 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 782 » Show All

@yikes:
You too, idiot.

more for the loser @ 02/16/2014 at 4:32 pm

@The biggest loser: don’t forget 40 years old and sitting next to his mommy

his kiss was really loud hehe his lips must’ve been still wet from valentine’s day

@HAHA12: Hi Lady! You know they are making those comments to push people’s buttons. If you ignore them, they will go away. If they get a response, then they will keep on posting.
re BAFTAs: Even though you kind of figured that Chiwetel would win, I know you really wanted Leo to win :( However, I do think the Oscar race is still wide open.
@Don’t get it: Hi! thanks for the info about the person who beat Lupita. Is he at least good? (I’ve never heard of him!). Also, thank you for the kiss link!

@more for the loser:
Not as much of a loser as you, sitting behind ur computer judging people you don’t know. Loser.

@Love is Real @ 02/16/2014 at 4:34 pm

He is really into Toni. Right now is the only thing he have in his mind.

Doesn’t matter, Leo. You have our love <3

@Love is Real @ 02/16/2014 at 4:36 pm

He had fallen head over heels in love with her.

@Love is Real @ 02/16/2014 at 4:37 pm

She is going to show off her beautiful earrings at the Oscars parties.

@@Love is Real: yup! he was uncomfortable about blowing the kiss because he saves his kisses for his private time with Toni

Damn. I honestly wanted Leo to win

I was looking at Leo and kept thinking something was off. I realized, he parted his hair on the opposite side that he normally parts it. He looks good, but it’s kind of weird. Is it just me?

@Love is Real @ 02/16/2014 at 4:38 pm

Even if he loses, with Toni at his side feels like a winner already.

@@Love is Real: she’ll wear the earrings at her wedding too <3

@Love is Real @ 02/16/2014 at 4:40 pm

He swore to Toni that nothing happened between him and Nina and she fully trusts him.

@Zzzzzz: toni did his hair this morning

Less than 100 posts and the thread is already taken over by these immature, unfunny and stimulus posters.
I’m out!

Yes, just you. He looks gorgeous. Give him a break.

On the bright side... @ 02/16/2014 at 4:42 pm

Hopefully Leo will ease off on the scripted interviews from this point on.

@@Zzzzzz: Hi! Um, I did say he looked good, just different!

@Love is Real @ 02/16/2014 at 4:45 pm

Toni is going to be a even more very loving girlfriend when he returns from London.

So Happy!!! @ 02/16/2014 at 4:45 pm

@HAHA12: Yeeesss!! : )

@Love is Real @ 02/16/2014 at 4:47 pm

Love is in the air. The end is not near.

You always say ‘I’m out’ but never leave! I guess since BZ banned you this is one of the few places you have left for your own predictable, mature, funny, and interesting anti-Toni Instagram rants!

@Zzzzzz:
Hey lady. These haters just piss me off, at least the trolls are amusing with their dumb posts but whatever, just gonna ignore them like you said. I really thought Leo would win once 12YAS lost in every major category it was supposed to win in like Supporting Actress and Adapted Screenplay and a part of me really thought Leo would in that moment. Its all cool tho, I’m happy for Chiwetel because he also gave a great performance and he was awardless the whole season so at least he won in his home country! Sadly McConaughey is easily winning the Oscar now so any chances for an upset are totally over IMO. I just really am gonna be annoyed at the inevitable “Poor Leo” memes and jokes on Oscar night. Like you already know people will be waiting to gif Leo’s reaction when he loses the Oscar to McConaughey so they can make fun of him, its just so annoying. But Leo looked great at the BAFTA’s and I’m glad he at least finished the awards season with 2 awards.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 782 » Show All