Leonardo DiCaprio - BAFTAs 2014 Red Carpet

Leonardo DiCaprio - BAFTAs 2014 Red Carpet

Leonardo DiCaprio suits up while arriving at the 2014 British Academy Film Awards held at The Royal Opera House on Sunday (February 16) in London, England.

The 39-year-old actor was joined on the red carpet by his The Wolf of Wall Street director Martin Scorsese.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Leo is nominated for Leading Actor for his role on The Wolf of Wall Street, going up against Christian Bale, Bruce Dern, Chiwetel Ejiofor, and Tom Hanks.

Martin is also being nominated for Best Director for his work on the film.

FYI: Leo is wearing Armani.

leonardo dicaprio baftas 2014 red carpet 01
leonardo dicaprio baftas 2014 red carpet 02
leonardo dicaprio baftas 2014 red carpet 03
leonardo dicaprio baftas 2014 red carpet 04
leonardo dicaprio baftas 2014 red carpet 05

Photos: Getty, Wenn
Posted to: 2014 BAFTAs, Leonardo DiCaprio, Martin Scorsese

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

2,026 Comments

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 882 » Show All
@Love is Real @ 02/16/2014 at 4:50 pm

He is getting ready to go more public with her.

@@Love is Real: in your dreams babe, we know you want to go in public to get publicity. you’ll be out in no time and you won’t get to get haibrushed and have press for walking on a red carpet; wow, someone walked all dressed up and walked on a carpet! amazing, simply amazing!!! it changed the world, let’s talk about it!!!! wowoowowoowow

LEO BLOWING KISSES? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@LMAO: peer pressure

@Presenting:
He looks so cute there!

@Love is Real @ 02/16/2014 at 5:00 pm

If Toni was important to Leo he would have asked her to accompany him to the BAFTA.

Don't get it @ 02/16/2014 at 5:00 pm

@Zzzzzz:
No idea who that guy is. But i looked his name on google to get some info and this is the first article that appeared. You are free to read it. LOL.
*****-for-my-new-film-3930934/" rel="nofollow">http://metro.co.uk/2013/08/21/actor-will-poulter-it-took-three-hours-to-put-on-my-prosthetic-*****-for-my-new-film-3930934/

I thought there was something weird about Leo too. I couldn’t figure out what it was until i read what you pointed out about his hair. You are right. He still looks good!.

12yas won best film award.

I read apparently on the red carpet Leo got the most applause and cheers of any star tied with Brad and Angelina. Apparently he’s really loved in the UK. Maybe thats why they picked him to blow a kiss to the cameras.

@Love is Real @ 02/16/2014 at 5:00 pm

If Toni was important to Leo he wouldn`t have cheated on her with Nina Agdal.

@Presenting: he’s giving a naughty look to Toni hehe

I don’t think Leo will be going to any after parties much less after after parties! LOL

@Love is Real @ 02/16/2014 at 5:00 pm

If Leo was in love with Toni she would be by his side during the awards season.

@HAHA12, #### & Don’t get it: Looks like the kiddies have come out to play. It’s a good thing I’m off to work! Have a great day! I’ll catch up later tonight! ;)

@Zzzzzz:
I’m heading off too, won’t be on for awhile, will let the haters and trolls have their fun. Nice talking to you :)

@presenting: Wow, it looks like he remembered his steamy night with Nina on stage. Naughty Leo!

Tall girl problems @ 02/16/2014 at 5:03 pm

@where: Leo and Toni look completely ridiculous together

cheaters have no respect for their partners. poor Toni. she gets what she deserves.

Here’s the video of the crowd cheering Leo’s name while he was on the red carpet. Ok bye now

@also…: Shut up and go back to your cave!!

Don't get it @ 02/16/2014 at 5:05 pm

@Zzzzzz: Yes, they are annoying. I’m out before a troll steal my name to write nasty comments like in the past two days. Have a good day. Talk to you later :)

Toni doesn`t know how to keep a man satisfied so he goes somewhere else for the fun he needs.

right next to my cave of course. I belong there more than anyone else here

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 882 » Show All