Leonardo DiCaprio - BAFTAs 2014 Red Carpet

Leonardo DiCaprio - BAFTAs 2014 Red Carpet

Leonardo DiCaprio suits up while arriving at the 2014 British Academy Film Awards held at The Royal Opera House on Sunday (February 16) in London, England.

The 39-year-old actor was joined on the red carpet by his The Wolf of Wall Street director Martin Scorsese.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Leo is nominated for Leading Actor for his role on The Wolf of Wall Street, going up against Christian Bale, Bruce Dern, Chiwetel Ejiofor, and Tom Hanks.

Martin is also being nominated for Best Director for his work on the film.

FYI: Leo is wearing Armani.

leonardo dicaprio baftas 2014 red carpet 01
leonardo dicaprio baftas 2014 red carpet 02
leonardo dicaprio baftas 2014 red carpet 03
leonardo dicaprio baftas 2014 red carpet 04
leonardo dicaprio baftas 2014 red carpet 05

Ethan Miller/Getty

2,026 Comments

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 982 » Show All
Don't get it @ 02/16/2014 at 5:08 pm

@Presenting:
He looks so good, almost like if he was posing for the camera. Thank you, for sharing that photo.
I’m out. I’ll catch up with all of you, regulars and nice people, later.

@HAHA12: The BAFTA’s don’t have anything to do with the Oscars

Tall girl problems @ 02/16/2014 at 5:12 pm

The real award should be to Leo’s PR. You can fool some of the people all the time. DiCaprio is gay.

Also did it @ 02/16/2014 at 5:13 pm

also is stealing people’s names and writing stupid stuff!!!
You can tell because her vocabulary, much like her intelligence, is limited!!

@@100:
Winning BAFTA or SAG is important because a lot of Academy members are apart of both groups and they also vote for the Oscars. Chiwetel’s BAFTA win is a great victory for him since he lost every other major award this season but it doesn’t really mean much because McConaughey was not nominated in the Actor category because not enough people in the UK got to watch Dallas Buyers Club on time. Chiwetel also had the advantage of being a British actor who had paid his dues and is loved in the UK without having ever won before. The Oscar is McConaughey’s now, Chiwetel has a slight chance to win but I doubt it. If anyone is winning an Oscar from the 12YAS cast, its going to be Lupita.

Looks like T-Bone didn’t follow Leo over the pond. She would have posted something by now. But Dave and Irmelin got to go. lol How much disrespect can one person take! lol Too funny…

Yeah… but Toni’s life is still much better than yours !

@HAHA12: Right, but Matthew wasn’t even nominated for a BAFTA and you (and many others) believe he is a shoe-in for the Oscar. I believe it is much more competitive than we know. It’s definitely between Leo and Matthew.
Just like Lupita lost every damn award this season, but she is still the favorite for the Oscar.

The biggest loser @ 02/16/2014 at 5:18 pm

@@bree: shes probably over there, just not at the award show. She would have posted something by now if she DIDNT go. She liked a few pictures of london on instagram too lol
__________________

LMAO

Toni was spotted with the other Leo’s fans waiting outside the Bafta theater.

@@100:
I’d love Leo to win the Oscar, but its going to be tough since WOWS was not screened in time for SAG and he lost the BAFTA, he really needed it to remain a threat in the race. That means he would win the Oscar with only a Golden Globe, its happened before like Adrien Brody won the Oscar without any major award but I can’t say I’m confident. I think McConaughey’s easily still winning and he has everything in his favor. I just don’t see a way for Leo to win, but I’d love to be wrong really.

@Toni: she was meddling with the peasants? looolol

She asked him for a picture/selfie but he refused.

Domt get it @ 02/16/2014 at 5:25 pm

@Toni: Really? Wow. Justs shows what a wannabe she is. But for some reason I can see her staying longer. I mean he took her to the baftas maybe not in the seat but close. Better than the after after party.

is the only campaign tactic left

@Toni: they already have plenty of nudes and sex tapes

Dont get it @ 02/16/2014 at 5:27 pm

@Toni: was that a joke? Was she really?

Dont get it @ 02/16/2014 at 5:27 pm

Don’t know what’s going on with my user name

Dont get it @ 02/16/2014 at 5:28 pm

Or I don’t get what’s going on with my user name. Lol. Get it. Because I don’t. Haha

@Domt get it: she was probably sitting in the upper balconies for family members

@Dont get it: This is a bunch of bs, don’t fall for it!!

Just read on ONTD that Leo was standing for Chiwetel when he won! Chiwetel is insanely loved and respected in the UK.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 982 » Show All