Selena Gomez & Niall Horan Spotted Hanging Out in London!

Selena Gomez & Niall Horan Spotted Hanging Out in London!

Selena Gomez and Niall Horan pose for some fun photos with fans while hanging out together on Sunday (February 16) in London, England.

The 21-year-old actress/singer and the 20-year-old One Direction member seemed to be in great spirits while greeting their fans, who hid their identities in the picture with some strategically placed cat faces. Lol!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Selena Gomez

Earlier in the weekend, Selena was seen catching a flight out of LAX Airport and heading to London.

DO YOU THINK Selena Gomez and Niall Horan are just friends or more than that?

selena gomez niall horan spotted hanging out in london 01
selena gomez niall horan spotted hanging out in london 02

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Lauren901 @ 02/16/2014 at 7:22 pm

Why is there cat pic over the fans face?

QUE TROLA DE MIERDAAA, MENOS MAL QUE ESTABA EN REHABILITACION.

@Lauren901: To hide their identity.

When will people realise she only goes out with people when they are/ are becoming popular. Nick Jonas, Taylor lautner and Justin Bieber have all had their day in the spotlight and now the bitchh feels its Niall horans turn

I didn’t even know they were friends?? When did that happen? Niall isn’t dating Selena nor is he going to. He likes to be single.

She needs to date older. All of her hookups are under the age of 21. Boys not men.

@aine: finally someone else who noticed it! She gotta do what she gotta do to get some publicity.. Her music is okay, not amazing. Haven’t seen much of her acting skills but I bet it’s better than her music, so she should stick to that.

surely they’re friends. selena doesn’t seem to be into blondes at all. if I recall correctly, selena’s best friend taylor swift has remained friends with niall even after her break up from harry styles.

I wouldn’t be surprised. Selena likes them snow bunnies.

Let her be people .. Why do you need to comment nasty things about her she didnt do anything to you o.O maybe their really friends they just dont spend much time on the camera

calm down! famous people always hang out with famous people, so they’re probs just friends.

Niall is a million times cuter than Biebs. Go Selena lol :-)

I still can’t believe the claims about Selena only dating guys because they are famous. She’s an actress/singer/celebrity so of course she’s going to be dating someone from the industry. She’s smart, funny, mature, nice, friendly etc., all the things that a decent guy is looking for so doesn’t that make her an ideal girlfriend for a lot of celebrities? It may be hard to believe because people still look at her as a teen star but she is a cut above the rest. If you were in her shoes, and you had these exact guys after you (minus Bieber 2.0 edition) wouldn’t YOU go out with them??

I know I would! ;)

They would actually be a cute couple and believe or not I actually wanted
Niall to stay single.

Well, he is certainly a LOT cuter than that punk, Bieber. I feel a bit sorry for these superstar celebs, who can’t maintain good relationships because of their schedules. They seem lonely and always looking for love. But then again, they have all that money to make them happy, right? It never does, people.

dont touch Niall -_-

@Nicole:

Thank you! I know this sounds weird but i look up to him like a brother but i like him a lot and Sel…… lets just say i don’t get along very well with her…….. don’t even think about asking why.

@Nicole: She gets great publication him. She’s a mediocre actress and singer but dating and breaking up with Justin is really where the money is at. Are people blind?

Niall1DHoran @ 02/17/2014 at 11:07 am

I prefer Demi to Niall.

Guys.. Have you ever heard of the term ‘friends’ ? Niall was at Taylor’s concert like a week ago and then there were rumors they were an item and now selena and niall. I’m pretty sure they are just friends

@liz:

What are you like 12? Stop hating.

Some Random Directioner @ 02/17/2014 at 12:22 pm

At least Niall doesn’t look like her younger brother…

Run Niall run…
God she’s so desperate fro publicity

fack u all @ 02/17/2014 at 3:02 pm

gosh u people are sick it doesn’t mean they date if they were hanging out

I think they’re friends and they look cute together.

I shipped them yesterday and I still do today

Oh, ok, wooow. So apperanlty, if two people are seen in a picture together, they must be dating! I took a picture with my dog yesterday THAT MUST MEAN IM DATING MY DOG!!

@aine: wow why judge someone you don’t know obviously she going to date someone in the music industry because that’s what she is exposed to. You can’t expect her to be single all her life.

I hope they date and niall treats her with respect after all the pain biebs put her through lyk taking chantel 2 panama as a girl i felt her pain i love u niall

Eish so many haters for selena and if niall wanna date her then let it be so

Alessandra @ 02/18/2014 at 3:03 pm

I feel that selena does some talent. If she was completely talentless she wouldn’t be in that kind of biz. But to remain popular and to make money, you need publicity. I’d I believe that some of her relationships were for publicity. But with justin, it looked real. And then he started to screw up well, because, he’s been under the eye of the paparazzi since he was 12 so it was bound to happen. But then selena is acting like a *****.

let’s just agree that Selena is not the worst person Niall has dated and is most definitely not the best either. she falls somewhere in between

let’s just agree that Selena is not the worst person Niall has dated and is most definitely not the best either. hmmmm she falls somewhere in between i guess.

Selena does good things for people and her fans so you basically don’t like her cause of the good and just because shes done bad things doesn’t mean anything I mean everybody has just saying Sel is a good person :*

Dude. For one Selena and Niall would look like a great couple . If you guys really were great 1D fans, then you would be happy for them . Harry’s already taken to Kendall , Louis to Eleanor, Liam to .. uhh I forgot .. and Zayn to Perrie so be happy for Niall just like your happy for all the others. And if there just friends then there just friends. I mean I’ll tell the truth I wish Harry and Niall were single but not everything comes true . I wish it did. But be happy for him if he is dating Selena. If he’s not then you can be happy about that as well . Lol :)

Steephhanieex3 @ 02/19/2014 at 4:21 pm

Let her be, she’s been through a lot with Justin. We’ve all had bad breakups so I don’t understand why most you are judging her. She’s a beautiful and amazing person and I want her to have only but the best. So what if she dates famous people, she’s not the only one. You go Selena! Keep doing what you’ve got to do (:

Ugh I seriously think that they are friends … Because it was like this with Barbra palvin too !!!! But even if they aren’t just friends .. Nails a big boy and can make his desicions …. And to be honest I truthfully think Selena is just using him to get justin back because of what he did !!!!