Gerard Butler Wears Furry Brown Coat to Keep Warm

Gerard Butler Wears Furry Brown Coat to Keep Warm

Gerard Butler wears a furry brown coat while chatting with an individual on his cell phone speaker on Monday (February 17) in the East Village neighborhood of New York City.

The 44-year-old actor was seen out and about on Valentine’s Day, walking around wearing a black Moncler jacket.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Last week, Gerard suited up his hunky bod for the Boss Women fashion show held during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2014.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler chatting on his cell phone on Monday…

gerard butler keeps warm in furry brown coat 01
gerard butler keeps warm in furry brown coat 02
gerard butler keeps warm in furry brown coat 03
gerard butler keeps warm in furry brown coat 04
gerard butler keeps warm in furry brown coat 05
gerard butler keeps warm in furry brown coat 06
gerard butler keeps warm in furry brown coat 07
gerard butler keeps warm in furry brown coat 08
gerard butler keeps warm in furry brown coat 09
gerard butler keeps warm in furry brown coat 10

soy la one..yupi!!!……claro la primera en el post..

just to say @ 02/17/2014 at 3:22 pm

And the foreign nut job gets in first!

BOARD MELTDOWN ALERT! @ 02/17/2014 at 3:26 pm

Time tor meltdown in Geeb’s phandom LMAOOOOOOOOOOO! His new girl. Life is good for him. LOL

New thread cause he’s wearing a different jacket? Thrilling.

Very nice @ 02/17/2014 at 3:28 pm

ratajkowski was born in Westminster, London, England, the daughter of American parents. Her mother, Kathleen (Balgley), is a professor of English and a writer, whom Ratajkowski has described as a “feminist and intellectual”.[5][6] Her father, John David Ratajkowski, is a painter and art teacher.[7] Her father is of Polish and Irish descent,[8] and her mother is of Jewish and Irish ancestry.[8][9][10][11] Ratajkowski was raised in Encinitas, California. She lived in and travelled to many parts of Europe at a young age and spent much of her childhood in Bantry, Ireland, and Mallorca, Spain.

Really JJ? @ 02/17/2014 at 3:29 pm

A new thread because OMG, BREAKING NEWS, he’s wearing a different jacket!!!!!!! We’ve really hit bottom here. Is there any question that JJ has a PR arrangement with him?

Good looking Gerry…

@Really JJ?:

wow…pure bitterness.. LOL

@Nicole: Ummm, he looks old and grumpy in those pics.

Stop spreading lies @ 02/17/2014 at 3:35 pm

@BOARD MELTDOWN ALERT!: She is not his girlfriend.

Does this guy even make movies anymore? Or does he just model jackets now.

She's hot @ 02/17/2014 at 3:38 pm

ratajkowski is HOT!
I wonder how Gerry controlled himself at breakfast knowing how great her breasts were under all those winter clothes.
She is the most amazing breasts and unlike his ex, they’re 100% real and natural.
I doubt it very much that they are dating. Knowing Gerry, he probably tried to get her number.
I bet most middle aged men would love to brag that they banged the chick in the Blurred Lines video.
The photo was taken by a friend of ratajkowski I think. Is he trying to play cupid?
Did Gerry ask to meet her?
So many questions.

She's hot @ 02/17/2014 at 3:41 pm

She was in Sports Illustrated for their 50th issue.
Her body is amazing. Go Gerry!
Great interview too. She sounds sweet.

Bonnie UK @ 02/17/2014 at 3:46 pm

@She’s hot: Some of the comments make it seem like they were together or that it’s known he’s been seeing her already.

Very nice @ 02/17/2014 at 3:47 pm

@She’s hot: Wasn’t it the same photographer that took pictures in the Japanese restaurant last week? I like her and hope he does date her. She seems to have her head on straight. Love his cozy jacket

Bonnie UK @ 02/17/2014 at 3:47 pm

@She’s hot: She’s very hot. Good luck to her. His fans will start in on her next. I feel sorry for her but hopefully she’s been modeling for awhile and knows how this works.

Score one for the psychic. Em is a Gemini, LOL. I’m sure not the Gemini she had in mind, but a Gemini nonetheless.

She's hot @ 02/17/2014 at 3:49 pm

@Bonnie UK:
I think she’s based in NY. The person taking the photo worded “breakfast with” as in they were there together, as a couple.
They look amazing and she’s the hottest model around.
Surprises me that Gerry took the photo if they were dating. He used to be more discreet. Maybe he likes her enough not to care.
But 22? That is wrong. So wrong. But she is insanely HOT! I would too.

She's hot @ 02/17/2014 at 3:52 pm

@Score:
She’s a Gemini?
Girls we have our new Mrs. Butler lol!
I don’t believe in psychics but I hope that she makes Gerry happy if they are together. @Very nice:
If it was the same photographer, I’m sure he tipped Gerry off that he knew her and asked if he wanted to come along.

@She's hot @ 02/17/2014 at 3:55 pm

I see that @ 02/17/2014 at 3:56 pm

the liars are out in force today. No wonder Gerard says he doesn’t look at the internet with all you people spreading rumors with a shred of evidence.

@@She’s hot:

she’s 100% natural and you are a bitter phannie

I see that @ 02/17/2014 at 3:58 pm

@I see that: that should be WITHOUT

She's hot @ 02/17/2014 at 3:59 pm

@@She’s hot:
Actually I think she had implants. If you look at Google images you can see where she was quite a bit smaller at one time. She’s still totally his type in every way, implants or not. He seems to go for the silicone these days.”
Wrong. Have a look at her 14! Those are real sweetheart.
She did not have implants. She was just born with amazing breasts.

@She’s hot: She’s a Gemini alright. June 7. ROFLMAO

She's hot @ 02/17/2014 at 4:02 pm

@Score:
Where is Miss Psychic to explain this one? lol!
She’s way too young for Gerry IMO, but my god, she’s beautiful.
Any man would be smitten.

Very nice @ 02/17/2014 at 4:05 pm

Come on Gerry, ask her out. We won’t pay any attention. Call her, call her
Sending vibes. lol

Keyvani's Kathryn @ 02/17/2014 at 4:07 pm

He’s not with her! He likes older women and not women like her. She doesn’t fit his type at all.

~K

Phannie meltdown in 3,2,.... @ 02/17/2014 at 4:10 pm

Already starting with the rumors that her breasts are fake. This man cannot date any woman without the phannies trying to tear her down.
On what planet do you think a red blooded man wouldn’t want to date her or at least bed her?
Get real! She is exactly his type. Tall, slender, dark haired model.
Leave her alone!

Very nice @ 02/17/2014 at 4:12 pm

@She’s hot: She may be young, but intelligent, well traveled and no bimbo, that’s for sure. Wonder if she likes ancient Egyptian history.

Bonnie UK @ 02/17/2014 at 4:13 pm

Interesting. She just broke up with her boyfriend recently and has been telling people since NYear’s that she’s single.

slings and arrows @ 02/17/2014 at 4:13 pm

@BOARD MELTDOWN ALERT!: Nice overreaction after one pic. Still if that is his current fling/gf, she is several levels up on the last ex.

She's hot @ 02/17/2014 at 4:16 pm

@Very nice:
Maybe she fancies a trip to Australia? I like her a lot.
IMO, she is too young for anything serious, especially because her career is just starting, but they look cute together.
Isn’t she acting now too?
I think she was in a movie recently.

I think it’s about time he found a girl… His depression was getting almost contagious…..Can’t we all be adults and be happy for him????

I don't like Mondays @ 02/17/2014 at 4:18 pm

@She’s hot: Reread it, sounds more like a group of people went out for breakfast. But if he has a girlfriend, good for him.

However the ’70′s called and they want their coat back.

Very nice @ 02/17/2014 at 4:21 pm

@She’s hot: http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/9ccc71d6980311e3b11312f22a685db9_8.jpg one more look at the comfort zone. Something very special about that picture.
I was going to say something about Australia, but don’t think that would be a good idea…remember MGP, and OHF. No, not when the men are at work imo.

Needs Career >Not Girlfrien @ 02/17/2014 at 4:29 pm

Looks like a typical fan pic. What is the big deal? Where is all this coming from?

She's hot @ 02/17/2014 at 4:30 pm

@Very nice:
If she does go to Australia, it would be for a short trip. She’s very busy right now and unlike his ex, she can’t just take months off from work to twiddle her thumbs waiting for Gerry to finish every day.
And I agree, there’s a comfort there in that photo. Even if they are not dating there is no way that he left that breakfast without at least trying to get her number.
She’s stunning.

@BOARD MELTDOWN ALERT!:
Thanks for sharing a picture of a girl on her daddy daughter date…
Been away forever and I see there is absolutely nothing interesting in Butlerdom. Hey I’ve got some paint drying that might be more interesting folks…

@Manny:

you mean you used your old moniker after weeks… TROLL

@I see that:

I know. He’s a strong one though. He can handle anything thrown at him.

There’s more intimacy in that one pic than a whole year’s worth of pap strolls with the last one. You can see from the body language he’s into her. He’s leaning in and it looks like they might be holding hands. Whatever happens or doesn’t happen will be up to her, I’m sure. He really likes this one. We’ll see, I guess.

Yahoo! Yahoo! Gerry has a new girlfriend. He is coming out with just after Valentine’s Day where they could have secretly dined by candlelight. He might have gone on a shopping spree for to get that “cat has the canary” smile on her face. And now Gerry feels comfortable to show her to the world by Webstagram.

Why? Why just look at them leaning in so close? His smile and hers. So telling isn’t it? Their story is unfolding. Why look! A lot is thre in their poses too. Be happy for Gerry. He has found his Gemini and twin flame just like Miss Psychic predicted.

Pay Attention Idiots @ 02/17/2014 at 4:48 pm

iloveshoppinginrome Great couple 1h
noblesseobligeitaly @iloveshoppinginrome they are not a couple ️ 50min

I just heard @ 02/17/2014 at 4:53 pm

he has a new gf! THX u no hoo. I had to see for myself. They are holding hands, must have spent the night together and she’s got that grin goin’ on.

@emili ronni gerry:

idiot russian troll is having a meltdown…

@emili ronni gerry: OMG! Sweet ass Gerry !!! LOVE..LOVE..LOVE !!!

@CHOLITA:

idiot russian troll is having a meltdown…round 2

@Pay Attention Idiots: Thanks for posting this. It was nice that the person who took this photo responded right away to the couple allegation. Unfortunately the idiots won’t pay attention.

She's hot @ 02/17/2014 at 5:02 pm

@emili ronni gerry:
That body is sick! She is so hot.
And to the poster that pointed out that the instagramer put “they are not a couple”, missed the comment after that which were the three monkeys.
See no evil.
Speak no evil.
Hear no evil.
As in. It’s a secret! Dah!

@She’s hot: Which was left by some random person. Good try though.

She's hot @ 02/17/2014 at 5:06 pm

@Idiot:
Well, if they aren’t dating. God I hope he got her number. She is stunning.
Gerry! Don’t let the good ones get away!

Very nice @ 02/17/2014 at 5:07 pm

@Pay Attention Idiots: and just like that it disappeared. What’s going on?

@She’s hot: After that comment somebody posted 3 questionmarks, not monkeys.

Very nice @ 02/17/2014 at 5:09 pm

@Very nice: Never mind. my goof.

Just to point out @ 02/17/2014 at 5:11 pm

@Phoenix: “His depression was getting almost contagious…”

He hasn’t been depressed for a long time.

She's hot @ 02/17/2014 at 5:14 pm

@What?:
You can’t see the monkeys?

Lies, Lies and More Lies. @ 02/17/2014 at 5:15 pm

@OMG!:

idiot russian troll is having a meltdown…round 3

Seriously? @ 02/17/2014 at 5:22 pm

Do you all know how many friends he has that are models and how many pics he must take with them? It’s ONE photo and they aren’t holding hands. You trolls need to get a grip. After the Ghenea debacle, this photo will hardly upset the phannies. Why don’t you wait for another photo before you start calling her his GF. If Gerry was revealing her as his GF then the guy who took the photo wouldn’t have made that statement that they aren’t a couple.

@Just to point out:

Ok. I was not sure lately. Then he needs to smile. Maybe do a little dance….I don’t know. Whatever floats his boat. and THAT’S NOT AN INNUENDO. js

I don't like Mondays @ 02/17/2014 at 5:27 pm

Brad Pitt looks like he has put on weight and Angie looks thinner than ever.

Brad must be eating all her food from her… Can’t say anything though, I tend to forget meals myself. #oldhabits

I don’t know how you deal with this crap, Mr. B …I tend to despise people all up in my business. Would piss me off to no end, but what can you do? I’d have punched someone. Much grace to you for being a strong one.
Later! :) Take care.

Hi everyone. Good to see Gerry out and about in NYC, despite the cold.

Just to point out @ 02/17/2014 at 6:09 pm

@Phoenix: He has looked a great deal better in the past few months since he ditched the clingon. I think he realized that she was no good for him and he seams a lot happier now.

@cupcake:
Hi cupcake.
Yeah, he`s looking good. And it`s always nice with some new picks. :-)

@Just to point out: Well, that may be true, but let’s not be mean. Let’s be grown ups. No… I am not her, I am a much older woman…lol I agree that he’s looking a bit healthier.

disgusting @ 02/17/2014 at 6:18 pm

@beautiful emili and co: Muddy never showed her p/ussy.

Needs girlfriend > not care @ 02/17/2014 at 6:18 pm

You asked for it posters. Nothing to talk about unless gossip about possible bed partner. Gerry delivered.
And wowza just look at those pics with the young nude hunky men. How artistic. This Emily has no qualms at dropping it ALL. Something Gerry seems to be very fond of.
I bet Madalina will be jealous. Got a huge video behind her with a major star. Gerry cozy beside her. Oh boy.

Safari princess @ 02/17/2014 at 6:19 pm

Look on the bright side. If he is dating Emily then at least at 22, she can order a cocktail when she’s out with Gerry. Not like Bradley Cooper’s baby, Suki Waterhouse.

Kissing my friend Gerard Butler in Chelsea #NYC #gerardbutler #goldenretrievers #kissing 54min

@ahaha:
Whatever, not all of us have to sink to socks to post here…
Butler is not aging well. Has to be disheartening to him since he is still shopping in the junior section for dates. I wonder if his gfs don’t stay because they see his bank statement and future film project roster. Would give even the most desperate gold digger pause.

Safari princess @ 02/17/2014 at 6:24 pm

@Manny: LMAO! They are having a nice breakfast before they head out shopping for a dress for her sorority’s next formal dance. The First National Bank of Daddy.

@Nicole:
I bet that dog went over and ate some poop after to get the bad taste out of its mouth. :P

Needs gf > not career @ 02/17/2014 at 6:25 pm

Where is Emily? He’s on his way to meet her? Was she who he was talking to earlier? Another date?! Nice dog. Hot coat. Sweet pics, tyvm.

I don't like Mondays @ 02/17/2014 at 6:28 pm

@Nicole: Cute, a blonde for a change LOL.

@Manny: So nasty…..Well, everyone…I’d love to stay and chat and do this all day long…but I have sh*t to do. Plus, a guy I know just gashed his leg open really bad and used duct tape to close it up before he got to the ER, so I must needs go be nosy about that…

Yes, duct tape. NO, I can’t ignore it….It’s calling to me…..

She’s outta here!

@Safari princess:
Didn’t Skeletor’s latest piece just dump him? Gerry should be speeding to the heiress’ side. Obviously her taste in men qualifies Gerry and her daddy’s bank account looks better than any ass he could date.

No, no, did you see the chemistry running between them at the counter? In that photo? Who took it? If not holding hands they were touching for certain. Her pride and his on their faces? Instant smack in your face connection. You can just feel their chemistry, can’t you?

@Nicole:
Thanks Nicole! :-)
That one was really cute! :-D

nasty horrible person alert @ 02/17/2014 at 6:37 pm

@Manny:

I don't like Mondays @ 02/17/2014 at 6:40 pm

@It’s a Ginger: LOL but they are called GOLDEN retrievers aren’t they?

@Needs girlfriend > not career: “He looks mighty cozy next to her so early in the morning. A breakfast date indicates seriousness don’t you agree?”

You have no idea what time it was and lots of people have breakfast dates for business etc. He is not dating her. Good grief, can this guy not be photographed with someone with idiots trying to make out he’s banging her.

How has Ellie just seen Gerard Butler in New York Standing right next to her in the airport ffs

Seriously @ 02/17/2014 at 6:44 pm

@NO: No that’s why they are idiots.

@disgusting: “Muddy never showed her p/ussy.”

That’s cos “she” had a d/ck.

Phanniez having fits and I love it! LOL! He likes those young hardbodies with tight a s s e s and long lean legs and she’s got real boobs. LOL! And long dark hair she fits his dream girl ideal. All she has to do is bide her time and he’ll come after her, tongue wagging.

I don't like Mondays @ 02/17/2014 at 6:54 pm

@It’s a Ginger: I got a compromise, strawberry blonde.

Sounds like Butler probably on his way back to LA before another storm system moves in. But the tweeter mentions she is going to Australia next week but her friend standing beside GB seems to going to Oz now. Maybe Gerry is flying Qantas to LA or he’s going to Sydney.

has posted on the Fassy site saying that Fassy and MG have announced their engagement.

“Muddy never showed her p/ussy.”
“That’s cos “she” had a d/ck.”
And a strap-on one by the looks of her last Instagram titled “beach love” by Madalina at the Fassy board signalling lesbian alert.

I don't like Mondays @ 02/17/2014 at 7:00 pm

ha ha ha ha do you think this is April 1st. The Fassy fans will have to build up the traffic for MF themselves.

Xander Reyes @Xandarrrrrgh · 3m

Apparently Gerard Butler, and Kourt and Khloe Kardashian are with my sister on her plane to LAX

I don't like Mondays @ 02/17/2014 at 7:02 pm

Thank god Kim is not on that flight. There are about 8 flights leaving JFK for LAX at 7 pm.

Evening JJers! Nice shearling coat – looks warm! Not much news these days – just skimmed down and saw the post the dreaded K family on the same plane with GB. EWWW! Hope he has his sound reducing earphones.

Take care all. Stay safe, sane, happy & healthy.
Autumn

@Nicole:
Gerry Butler is in a Target store. LOVE IT.

Met actor Gerard Butler at work today. He is most well known for playing King Leonidas in 300. Really cool guy!

airlinehead @ 02/17/2014 at 8:33 pm

@Target: Not in Target in iStore Boutique

She’s very pretty. It’s funny that article only shows her bare butt.

She looks just like MG but she’s younger, so technically cleaner. Of course she’s a shameless ho tat goes around all but naked, but Gerry likes ho’s so this is perfect, but he’s going to have to fight like hell to keep her if they are dating.

I hope since she’s a model she will tell him to burn that yak coat.

Graspingstraws @ 02/17/2014 at 8:59 pm

Oh here we go! The phannie taunters, aka trolls, are out in force now! They’ve seen one photo of Gerry with a model and of course, she’s his new fling! All these days in the city and he’s never been seen with anyone but fans and a dog but one photo in a neighborhood restaurant where many, many models and actors live and it’s his new love! You guys need to get a life! You’re sounding desperate.

She’s 22
She’s a model
She was nude in a video
She models skimpy swimwear
She posted a pic of she and GB on her social network
She’s just been cast in a film as Affleck’s mistress
She’s got plump lips
She’s brunette

She’s different than Madalina Ghenea how?

@Graspingstraws:

I like her by virtue of Blurred Lines being one of my favorite songs. If she’s a nice girl, then that’d be good for him. Models at least have to be healthy and fit.

Graspingstraws @ 02/17/2014 at 9:06 pm

@Thoughts: So she’s “cleaner” because she’s younger but she’s still a ho! I think you need to rethink your thoughts and don’t mix booze with pills.

@What??:

Who cares? Why am I the only one that hates that coat? That’s the kind of thing you wear in front of your kids on purpose when they’re in their early teens so the can “die” of shame.

My dad used to do stuff like that.

@Graspingstraws:

I mean that being younger she naturally has done less. She’s only been a model for a few years, as opposed to the other one that ran off at 14.

Not that complicated.

Ya’ll are still at it? Ya’ll need to stop insinuating the girl is cheap. Ya’ll need a life.

He could be smiling.... @ 02/17/2014 at 9:20 pm

Because he was posing with a pretty girl who looks like she’s also nice.

He has smiled before posing with beautiful women.

If he’s dating her, more the power to him as she’s really a hottie, she has her own fame and she probably is making her own spending money for her shopping sprees.

For the love of a Golden @ 02/17/2014 at 9:22 pm

@I don’t like Mondays: Golden retrievers were first bred in Scotland, a cross between a tweed water spaniel and a black-wavy retriever. The first litter was all black except one light puppy. That was the beginning. Golden in a lot of ways. Bred for temperment and attitude giving the name “man’s best friend”. Goldens live to be loved. Scold them and their hearts are broken.
Yes there are blonds and the mix of orange, gold and light.
In 2008, 222 goldens gathered to celebrate the birth of their breed in the Scottish highlands.
Maybe Gerard knows this and got a little kiss from home land.
Nice to know that many of the people at the Olympics are adopting the stray dogs in russia and a wealthy russian set up a shelter for the strays.

OMG! That picture is priceless!

I love dogs. Right now my brother is staying with me and he has this little Pomeranian, and he is cute, but he bites and tears everything up. I like a big dog. My last dog died in 2008, in July. I still haven’t been able to get another one, but will get a retriever or lab eventually.

I really have to say to BMorningstar, that him wearing those two outfits defintely proves that he is not gay. No gay man would be caught dead in NYC in either outfit and esp not on the same day.

@emili ronni gerry freddy:

I DUNNO, she seems awfully cheap to me. I guess when you have naked orgies and someone is taking a picture in B&W, it’s art then? But no decent girl would ever do it.

I really feel sad that no young women have self respect anymore. Just go naked in front of men whenever they ask. Why don’t all women go naked? It reminds me of the Ferengi on Star Trek. The females were not allowed to wear clothing because no women deserved the dignity of clothes.

Now we have Miley and other types that little girls look up to. What are they learning?

For the love of a Golden @ 02/17/2014 at 9:53 pm

@Thoughts: Want a good dog Thoughts? Go to the shelter or the breed that you want usually has a web site for homeless dogs. They are best and anyone who has saved one will tell you that they instinctively know that they were saved by you and devote themselves to make you happy their whole life.

Both his coats look too small. Guys over 40 get “barrel chest” if they are muscular/big. A weight lifter told me this, before mass bitchiness ensues. It’s hard to get rid of.

He should let go of all his stuff and start over. I wonder how Hugo boss feels about his non working wear! LOL….

Well, off to bed…

@Thoughts:
Yes, please do go to bed. Your posts, as usual, are uninformed and useless.

Serious Question. @ 02/18/2014 at 12:53 am

Brandi Glanville’s book just came out, “Drinking and Dating” and some are saying that she talks about Gerard specifically but changed details, and said that he had tattoos and has a child now, so he wouldn’t be as recognisable.
But, heartbreakingly, she basically said that he was a major coke head and felt sorry for him.
I already knew that she would talk about him in the book but is this true? Is the man with the tattoos Gerry? Or is Gerry mentioned elsewhere in the book?

he's marty in the book @ 02/18/2014 at 12:59 am

@Serious Question.:
that’s not him. the tattooed guy is only a producer, not a producer/actor.
this is from a review of the book and sounds like gerry:
“Desite her own rule about never dating actors, especially after her divorce from one, Brandi hooked up with a movie star she calls “Marty”, who saw her on a Malibu beach, during a party at the home of an NFL player. By the end of the day, they had had sex, but there weren’t any sparks, so he was gone.”
the very first tweet about them making out in full view of everyone was at a malibu beach party.
gerry is marty in the book.

REAL Thoughts @ 02/18/2014 at 1:06 am

Hey, guys, This is the “real” thoughts. Tho how real can that be? I haven’t posted since two posts ago. As someone pointed out, my posts seemed different.

My brother had a small aneurysm and I was out of town and busy. He’s OK. :)

I really am a fan of Gerry’s but this place is too crazy for me. I was here last year, but that rehab thread was basically it for me.

I didn’t really catch up, but don’t think I want to. It’s too nasty. I was blocked from posting for a bit. I guess I’m done. Anyone that posts after this is also not me. I only post late at night because I work middays. I can’t go online at work.

CGE and a few others: thanks for your real posts and real info. The rest, I guess carry on because you will anyway and I have better ways to spend my time. Life is fleeting. Spend your time better because it can be suddenly over…….

Adieu!

my deepest sympathies, auf wiedersehen, goodbye.

Anastasia B @ 02/18/2014 at 2:21 am

@REAL Thoughts:

That is very true. On JJ right now I guess because it’s like the song fitting to my life right now states, “you feel so tired, but you can’t sleep” “stuck in reverse”. I lost my biggest and best protector Saturday.

Gerard B, please don’t ever wear that coat again. This coming from someone that owns (for a long time now), a longer version of that exact coat.

Well here we go again, it’s been said before, Gerry is photographed with a woman and the next thing people are posting and spreading rumours that she is his girlfriend.

@Thoughts: “Why am I the only one that hates that coat?”

Not too keen on it myself but I believe it’s been very cold in New York lately so as his mum would probably say “what does it matter what it looks like as long as it keeps you warm?”

I like something more modern, Columbia triteca snow jacket, or a jacket that’s a bit lighter with Expedition weight crewneck baselayer underneath.@Anastasia B:
Opportunities – an inpirational quote )
Great opportunities to help others
seldom come,
but small ones surround us every
day.
~ Sally Koch

@OldTactics: “False rumor!”

Didn’t this rag run the same story about Gerry and MG?

@Just to point out: I was thinking he looks awful with the new dye job. I don’t like his hair growin out on top but shorter instead. He’s got this old 1930s panhandler haircut going on. Ugh. “Brother can you spare a dime?”

@he’s marty in the book: That sounds like him. “No sparks” could describe him in many ways now. He lost his spark a long long time ago. IMO he’s better with a woman on his arm as part of a couple. Him being single and chasing 20 year olds is just……..stupid.

Of all the hats he could wear at the moment, he looks like a construction co. co-ordinator without the hard hat. Some red wing’s and he’d be in business.

He’s back smoking a long time now.

NYC Jo, New York, United States, 7 hours ago
That coat is kinda cool and I’m sure he’s comfortable. I saw him on the street the other day, no coat and he was smoking sexy and very nice when I asked for a pic with him.

@JS I agree – really don’t like his hair at the moment – it’s like he dyed it himself it’s so bad. It must be such a pain to have to keep dying his hair, beard, eyebrows..

Gerard Butler greets fans arriving back from New York at LAX

@Embla:
Thanks for the link Embla.
I don’t know how he puts up with that every time he goes to an airport.
It’s nice to see him make time for fans.

@Tilly:
“I don’t know how he puts up with that every time he goes to an airport”
True. That must be a real pain.
Some of the pap- photo sites have got alot of new picks aswell.

Seriously….to the folks saying that Emily Ratajkowski and MG are similar? Um…don’t think so. That Emily girl is natural looking, her but and boobs are rea. You can tell her boobs are real because in the shots with her laying down, they “flop” like pancakes…breast implants stay perky all the time and “flop”. Plus she is an absolute stunner. A real natural beauty. MG looks like a horse on tranquilizers. Good on ya Gerry…she’s sweet looking. Too bad she’s super young which is gross, but what ev.

err…meant “don’t flop” fake ones that is.

@Scout: His hair grows wicked fast. He probably has to dye what’s visible every 2 weeks. If he shaved that face all the time, he wouldn’t have to worry about his beard.

Turkish blue eye @ 02/18/2014 at 4:46 am

helps from a malefice

@eggy: People in Scotland are already saying ER is a sl/ut and they don’t like her for him. His mum isn’t pleased. ER has already shown everything and she’s ruined herself for life.

She was right @ 02/18/2014 at 5:21 am

Miss Psychic was right. There is something dark about this place. i think butler has a belly full too. Never saw him sign autographs with such indifference no matter how tired he was. bye

@She was right:
you needed a psychic to tell you that there was something dark about jj?
there’s always been an undercurrent of negativity here. nothing new.
by the way, nice of you to post again MISS PSYCHIC!
God you’ve got a huge ego!

She was right @ 02/18/2014 at 5:32 am

@what: Give it a rest will you please. I am not Miss Psychic. You are reason why so many posters leave. A perfect example. Thanks for that.

Monicker stealer @ 02/18/2014 at 5:37 am

@JS: Any posts from #145 onwards claiming to be JS are not her but the nut job.

@Scout: “He’s back smoking a long time now.”

He is not, he hasn’t smoked for months now so stop spreading rumors

What's your problem? @ 02/18/2014 at 6:22 am

@Moniker stealer/Liar alert: Why are you here 24/7 feeling like you have to police these threads and inform everyone about monikers and post these childish alerts? Are you 12? What does it matter if people steal monikers? It’s not like they’re using their real names in the first place and all your alerts make you sound like a little whiny baby. BTW it’s YOU who are the nutjob and your idiotic posts are one of the reasons people don’t bother. It’s frightening to think you might actually be an adult, because it’s hard to believe a grown woman would act like you do.

@What??: Most of the information about her out there seems be the truth, one can believe she is 22, her social media is normal beyond the fact she certainly has no qualms about taking it all off for fashion, art or otherwise, but beyond that she seems more discreet about her private life so far. Improvement right there. And not convinced anyway that she is a serious girlfriend and not just part of his vast crowd of friends in the fashion world, including designers, photographers and models along with all the nightclub owners that like to use models as their backdrop. If you check the instagram of that poster, it seems he did a photoshoot of some kind with Gerry and possible ER was also involved.

@JS:

LOL! Typical Scots. Always being judgemental A-holes right from the hop til they get to know you. And yes, I can say that because I am a Scot…a Scot from Glasgow too. As far as his Mother and his “phannies” are concerned, it’s his life he has to live and I”m sure his Mother knows that, regardless if they’ve made a judgement call on this girl already for showing her tits in a viral music video and dancing around like a twat. She’s a model btw, and does “nude” layouts…she’s not a porn actress. Even if she was, so what. If he likes her…all the best to him.

@JS:

ruined herself for life? Are you kidding me? LMFAO! That chick is a hot comodity…Sports Illustrated probably has already signed her up. LOL! Ruined herself for life. I’m sorry, but that was funny. Yet Miley Cyrus twerks the same man live on stage…and she’s beyond ruined herself for life. LOL! Quite the opposite…that kid made a lot of money for her and her record company. LOL! That Blurred Lines video that ER was in probably had her modeling agency booking her for tons of shoots. Christ, go back to the nunery.

@JS:

Yeah…she so seems ruined for life…over 1 million Likes on FB and Sports Illustrated did pick her up – Yep, it’s me! SECRET IS OFFICIALLY OUT! So honored to be a rookie in SI Swimsuit issue…THAT’S like being handed a golden ticket from a Wonka Bar in the Modeling world moron….E.R is FAR from being ruined…chick is golden now and majorly bankable. That Blurred Lines video probably helped to get her that SI swimsuit shoot.

@eggy:
Gotta admit, “how europe” as not everyone likes missing their clothes in Tahiti, like the 80′s club.

@What’s your problem?: Thank you! I wondered why she has to keep pointing out posts for months that are or aren’t hers like anyone cares.

Wut about Cheesy? @ 02/18/2014 at 7:21 am

She may be the most important female in the world today, but modesty is the best part of valor (charity calenders excluded).

Just So You Know @ 02/18/2014 at 7:23 am

Gerard may have met Emily months ago when he hit up the new Tao in NYC. She is probably one of hundreds of young models in his inner circle of friends.

Just So You Know @ 02/18/2014 at 7:39 am

In addition to my previous post, I forgot to add:

Just So You Know

@Just So You Know: Sorry but those pic are just p/orn. This is not art. Looks like a Roman orgy.

Brandi Glanville’s new book is a maze of blind-items about her raunchy hookups:
“The Action Hero”: A “sober movie star with sparkling eyes” invited Brandi to lunch. She had a glass of wine and they had fast sex. “Why is it that the powerful, successful men you expect to be rock stars in bed rarely are?” After the date, the Breathalyzer attached to her car wouldn’t let her car start so she waited alone at his house until the car would start while the dude went to a party.

Looks arty more like, celtic orgies were more hard core than any roman orgies.

@Katz: I don’t know, I just find them disgusting. I like historical movies and I don’t mind nudity (to respect the history) but I don’t see the purpose of these pic

Hot Dumb Italian Mike! @ 02/18/2014 at 8:11 am

What happened??! He looks like my great Grand Dad!

agree, shade too dark, using a good camera and not creating blurry images, kinda opposite when I have my driver’s licence taken with a cheap camera and one eye is always bigger than the opposite one. Oh, when they had that cheap american film, with flying saucers in the background! those were the days!

I don’t mind costume that accentuates the human form in picture, like I’d seen in a steampunk exhibition, take a piece of steam history and create some tacky art as well to showcase a Flash Gordon like world of cigar shaped rocket ships etc.. any nudity is almost not so confronting, and statues for me capture youth and longetivity greater than any renaissance paintings, although art was civilised in the day, and some caves have raunchy pictures from a culture long forgotten. Hey! now we have graffiti.

@Regulars @ 02/18/2014 at 8:51 am

@Kitty: It’s simple. Hollywood needs a new bimbo and she’s it. Have you heard her speaking in an interview? She’s a dark-haired 22-year old Pamela Anderson. Yes, she’s attractive but let’s see where her big career and personal life goes in another year or two. They’ll be roasting her on the Comedy Channel.

@Street Style???:
I know there is a new thread, and this one like them all these days go to the pits fast with all the moniker stealers and over-reacting, but I need to say something about his coat. Gerry is a sentimental guy. The coat dates back to 2002 (at least) so it means he’s been home (I’d expect) to his loft and into his closet. To me, that is a very good thing. Now get rid of his boarder and take it back as a hub and office!
To me this is a good thing that he’s wearing it. Reconnecting to his past, what he owns and loves. It still fits and looks incredible on him.
The coat paired with the boots and jeans looks very rugged and manly. Not only that it but it looks warm and it was cold in NYC with high winds. We got more snow but it’s going to be warmer today. Who knows the history behind it either? It’s his and he likes it. That’s all that matters. Seems a cool idea to put it, reminiscence for the day, why not? Wonder if he found anything in the pockets?
~K

a ticket stub for a musical?

Ugly Poster @ 02/18/2014 at 10:52 am

@Ugly Coat:
And why every has left.

it's all good @ 02/18/2014 at 12:48 pm

@Gerry?: Is there more than one sober action hero because 1. Gerry was more of a romcom king at that time 2. Brandi first came up because gossip sites reported they were making out a 4th of July party and she tweeted the very next day a few things that she later deleted. Other story about her puking off his balcony at the Malibu house.

Money is a form of communication.
You know Gerry wouldn’t have to talk at the phone if he used his BlackBerry. I take it that’s a business call. Also either the ear plugs aren’t sufficient in those noisy streets or it is an issue with an obtuse person on the other end who does not like what they’re hearing?
~K

Those threads are always hilarious.

@GFW: your insight is amazing! Are you psychic?

Don't you realize @ 02/18/2014 at 5:17 pm

@eggy: that you are talking to a troll and not the real JS?

God Bless yoou all! @ 02/18/2014 at 5:54 pm

“God will bless you when others hate you and won’t have anything to do with you. God will bless you when people insult you and say cruel things about you, all because you are a follower of the Son of Man.” – Luke 6:22

I find it plain AWFUL that Gerard Butler is wearing fur – especially something useless like a fur lining (doesn’t even keep warm). Fur is now mostly produced in China and Russia and anybody who has ever seen how these animals (mostly racoon dogs and cats) are kept and then “slaugthered”… it’s unspeakable. They rip their fur off while the animals are sometimes still living because it’s too troublesome to kill them properly first. And the still living bloody and dying animals are just put on the huge pile of carcasses.

FUR IS NOT JUST AN ANIMAL PRODUCT, IT’S CRUELTY IS MADNESS.

I mainly meant the decorative fur thing on the Moncler jacket. It looks very much like (racoon) dog. Didn’t Mr. Butler have a pet dog once too? It’s strange for me to have an animal as a pet and then support the torture of the same species with your money. The coat seams to be shearling or something and that’s at least a by product of meat production (ideally).

gerard i love you from peru with love…..y no le hagas caso a la gente negativa….dile no…..go away!!!….

Gerard Butler @ 02/22/2014 at 7:18 am

@CHOLITA: I LOVE YOU TOO !!!