Gerard Butler: From NYC to LAX!

Gerard Butler: From NYC to LAX!

Gerard Butler is handsome as he touches down at LAX Airport after arriving from a flight on Monday (February 17) in Los Angeles.

The 44-year-old actor made sure to sign autographs as he was greeted by a crowd of fans while making his way through the terminal.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

That same day, Gerard was spotted rocking a furry brown coat while chatting with an individual on his cell phone in the East Village neighborhood of New York City.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler at LAX Airport…

gerard butler from nyc to lax 01

• Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

1,218 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 749 » Show All
California @ 02/18/2014 at 9:10 am

Back in warm sunny California!! Good for you Butler!

So ugly coat & ugly gf were left in NY

how he makes time for his fans, he looks tired, as he should be, but he still made time fir them.

Arriving and seen @ 02/18/2014 at 9:31 am

Always – and for ever – made in blue

suerte gerard…un besote …mi amorcito…!!!

Monicker stealers @ 02/18/2014 at 9:38 am

You all

He slept with Brandi Glanville. Does it mean that he has HPV too?

Brandi Glanville @ 02/18/2014 at 9:47 am

Gerry call me! It’s urgent!

I'll tell you @ 02/18/2014 at 9:49 am

They’re not fans. They’re from ebay and want his autograph so they can sell it and make money off it.

Gerry Butler @ 02/18/2014 at 9:56 am

@Brandi Glanville: F/uking w/hore! I told you to use a condom!

That is a cool leather jacket.
That red-head guy looks familiar from other autograph signings. Anyone remember the guy at the airport hiding his face back a ways? Anyone else notice him? Guess he uses his youth to get him an edge for autographs, if that is what they were! LOL A big “G B” if that!
Yes, the blue scarf is a nice touch and brings out his eyes. I love his scarves. I’m a scarf person too. I own too many of them.
A little tired or stressed or maybe just in a rush? The video had him looking a bit nervous or paranoid? LOL He sighed but wasn’t too into it. It was SO nice of him to stop and do it. I’m sure a reason exists and that he’d just had a very long flight, wasn’t expecting a flock of hounds, and really, really wanted to get away fast for reason all his own.
Do you think he likes being constantly on show? Constantly watched?
Have to say I LOVED, loved, loved the golden retriever photos. Dogs know. They just do.
~K, black boots lover

Brandi Glanville @ 02/18/2014 at 10:15 am

@Gerry Butler: I was smashed and you kept pouring and drinking outta my bottle you moocher! I’m also itching like mad down there, what did you give me this time?

@Brandi Glanville:

=clamsie=bubba=etc etc…nasty boring troll

Gerry Butler @ 02/18/2014 at 10:33 am

@Brandi Glanville: I got 1000 sms with the same message! What can I do, I can not scratch all of you! I am also with my hand in the pocket all day long!

The 12 animal signs of the Chinese calender and their charcteristics include:
* Horse: energetic, independant, impatient, and enjoy travelling.
* Sheep: mild-mannered, shy, kind and peace-loving.
* Monkey: fun, energetic, and active.
* Rooster: practical, hard-working, observant, and not controlled.
* Dog: patient, diligent, generous, faithful, and kind.
* Boar/pig: loving, tolerant, honest, and appreciative of luxury.
* Rat/mouse: quick-witted, smart, charming, and persuasive.
* Ox: patient, kind, stubborn, and conservative.
* Tiger: authoritative, emotional, courageous, and intense.
* Rabbit/hare: popular, compassionate, and sincere.
* Dragon: energetic, fearless, warm-hearted, and charismatic.
* Snake: charming, gregarius, introverted, generous, and smart.
Things said to bring good luck for horses: the numbers three, four and nine. The color green. The beryl gemstone.
People born in the year of the tiger, sheep and dog as compatible relationship partners.

Brandi Glanville @ 02/18/2014 at 10:46 am

@Gerry Butler: Just unblock me ok? I really need to see you if you can tear yourself away from the model of the hour. I need fashion advice!

dargabriel66 @ 02/18/2014 at 10:46 am

Awwwa, My Butler can’t Stay Away From One Of Our Home Places, Love It. Who Ever Gem/Ms Phychic Are, The Same, They Are So Wrong And I’ve Always Been Right. Butler Is Making Real Estate Deals No One Knows About, Only Real Gifted Folk Do. dargabriel6669

dargabriel66 @ 02/18/2014 at 11:00 am

I Guess Butler Is Never Giving Up His Cali Roots, He Loves This Place Way More Than NY, For Sure, I Know Things. Butler You Are Home, Love It. dargabriel6669

Boring and dull @ 02/18/2014 at 11:01 am

@Gerard Butler:

idiot russian troll in total meltdown…

dargabriel66 @ 02/18/2014 at 11:08 am

@Gerard Butler: No,No,No, Butler Remember You Only Desire Real,Hehe, Not Fake Ass *******. Love,dargabriel6669

dargabriel66 @ 02/18/2014 at 11:10 am

Didnt Care Too Much For Coat Either, Kinda Girly,Lol. This Is Much Better.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 749 » Show All