Leonardo Dicaprio & Toni Garrn Vacation in the Snowy French Alps

Leonardo Dicaprio & Toni Garrn Vacation in the Snowy French Alps

Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend Toni Garrn enjoy a romantic vacation on the patio at Cap Horn on Tuesday (February 18) in Courchevel, France.

The 39-year-old actor and his 21-year-old model girlfriend took in the sights of the ski resort in the French Alps before grabbing lunch in the outdoor area.

Leo just attended the 2014 BAFTAs, where he was nominated for the Leading Actor for his role on The Wolf of Wall Street, but lost out to Chiwetel Ejiofor for 12 Years a Slave.

Look out for Leo on Oscar night on March 2, where he is also nominated for his work in the flick.

leonardo dicaprio toni garrn vacation in snowy french alps 01
leonardo dicaprio toni garrn vacation in snowy french alps 02
leonardo dicaprio toni garrn vacation in snowy french alps 03
leonardo dicaprio toni garrn vacation in snowy french alps 04
leonardo dicaprio toni garrn vacation in snowy french alps 05
leonardo dicaprio toni garrn vacation in snowy french alps 06
leonardo dicaprio toni garrn vacation in snowy french alps 07

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio, Toni Garrn

Ethan Miller/Getty

2,603 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7105 » Show All

@Very true:
Its bc most people did not like WOWS on here and others just say Leo played himself in real life so he it wasn’t challenging for him or something, but there are lots of people who think this should be his winning role. I’ve talked to a lot of people who think its his best performance ever and that they think he deserves to win out of the nominees, There’s a lot of love for him in both Gatsby and WOWS from film fans. it sucks he’s in 3rd place now.

Lemon Head @ 02/19/2014 at 3:37 pm

@They’re f*cking tonight: There’s not a beanie big enough to cover that dome!!

poor toni @ 02/19/2014 at 3:39 pm

@They’re f*cking tonight: awww leo will have cold hands and feet in bed tonight after all that skiing awww hahaha

They're f*cking tonight @ 02/19/2014 at 3:41 pm

@Lemon Head: lmfao

leo doesn’t have an sm

poor toni @ 02/19/2014 at 3:43 pm

but he will think of his night with Nina and that will warm him up quickly. I`m sure he checked out the SI Swimsuite website a couple of times already. Toni doesn`t care as long as she gets expensive trips and gifts. that`s all that matters to her.

Leo needs a good Irish woman.

leo is unhappy. and why does he have to pay for everybody. why is his mother not stoping them?

@also…:

That makes the pics even sadder then if they are not a photo op. That means that a photog caught them in their natural state. LOL

@Irish: ahahhaa, no way

@####: If someone called the paps and they are posing for them… don`t you think they would … I don`t know crack a smile? Make an effort to make it seem like they are dating? Or was this simply to tell the world that they are still together after Leo was caught with Nina? If these are staged this is the best they could show to the world?

LMAO at people reading too much into pictures. He’s on vacation having fun. I didn’t realize that people went on vacation to find meaning in the world like some existential crap. I always find it funny how people here read so much into a picture. Like they look bored, he doesn;t look happy blah blah blah. WTF does the guy need to walk around with a smile plastered on his face 24/7 to show the world that he’s happy. I don’t know about you but I dont walk around smiling 24/7 especially when I’m having a conversation with someone. If someone took pictures of your everyday life I doubt you’d have a smile in every single one of those pictures.

The hate for Toni and Leo is big time on this thread and people just love tearing him down. I could care less who he dates but I;m getting sick an tired of some of the same comments

i haven’t been here in a while ; i thought they’re gonna be over by the end of last year . may be he somehow he like her after all , anyway if he is happy this way then good for him lets see what will happen in the future .
as for the oscar , he has a chance he’s been compagning hard plus the media pressure might play a role too to change the mind of the voters ; i truly belive that his performance was the best this year so good luck to him.

@also…:

I agree! At least we didn’t get any awkward kissing photos!!! I don’t ever want to see those pics again!!! LOL

Tall girl problems @ 02/19/2014 at 3:54 pm

BEARD TONI MAKES LEO LOOK GAY

I know it’s none of my business but all the women Leo has been with you would have think he would have slip already and got a chick pregnant so has anybody thought he has gotten a vasectomy if he did I don’t blame him, I think that’s smart in my opinion.

I’m pretty sure word got around that Leo was staying there. Doesn’t take very much for someone working there to call the paps to get free promotion for their place. Word got around on twitter pretty quickly that Leo was staying there. Why would he call the paps? LMAO at people thinking these are staged

@SMH: his relationship is so fake. everybody knows how bored and unhappy he is no matter what he doe or how much money he spends. he’s all about the money and the people around him love his money. he pays for everyone and is going to end up the same way he is now.

@SMH:
There’s more haters than fans here, and more people who care about Toni instead of, erm, Leo. They just love to mock and make fun of the both of them and it gets so old after a awhile. Its toxic coming here when its just the same old negative comments. I come here to keep up with Leo but its not even about Leo or his career, only about his girlfriends-past and present.

@Tiana:

I actually made that statement months ago. That would be the smart thing to do since he’s been with so many girls and these days you can have them reversed so if he ever wants kids, he can still have them.

@Hmm..: yeah because his girlfriends are stupid. and leo is dumb and unhappy

@Hmm to be honest i have no feelings one way or the other about Toni. If he marries her, decides to continue dating her or decides to break up with her today, I could care less. I’m a fan of Leo and his career but I really hate when he’s dating someone because these threads so hateful, When he’s single there practically empty.. As soon as he starts dating someone the same trolls show up talking about how he looks miserable, how the end is near > LMAO – same old same old.

I get you guys hate Toni, I don’t follow her so I don’t understand if its because he’s dating Leo that’s why you hate him. But I’ll say this Leo is one of the most powerful guys, successful and he can pretty much get anyone he wants. So why would he waste his time with Toni if he’s miserable.? I don’t buy it. You guys just cant accept that he likes her.

@####: some operations to have it reversed doesn’t always work you know.

Tall girl problems @ 02/19/2014 at 4:02 pm

STAGED TONI IS WEARING A LIGHT SWEATER AND TURNED SIDEWAYS WHILE LEO IS IN A HEAVY COAT TO MAKE HIM LOOK BIGGER TONI IS SO MUCH TALLER AND BIGGER

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7105 » Show All