Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Rihanna Flaunts Bikini Body for Snowy Birthday Vacation!

Rihanna Flaunts Bikini Body for Snowy Birthday Vacation!

Rihanna continues her birthday vacation by flaunting her bikini body beside her hot tub on Thursday evening (February 20) in Aspen, Colo.

“#mountainlife #cabinlife” the 26-year-old entertainer posted on her Instagram account. “Snow. Bunny. #feb20″ she added.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Rihanna

RiRi celebrated her 26th birthday that evening – happy belated birthday, Rihanna! We hope you had a great night with lots of presents and fun!

Check out these pics of Rihanna showing off her fabulous figure while posing with her birthday cake.

rihanna flaunts bikini body on snowy birthday vacation 01
rihanna flaunts bikini body on snowy birthday vacation 02
rihanna flaunts bikini body on snowy birthday vacation 03
rihanna flaunts bikini body on snowy birthday vacation 04
rihanna flaunts bikini body on snowy birthday vacation 05

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

That winged tat below her breasts looks terrible. When she’s sixty it will be sitting on top of her belly button.

Rihanna looks great. She has a great body.

Looks like she has a lot of fun. I love her tattoo under her breasts it looks amazing.

AshleyLove @ 02/21/2014 at 12:03 pm

She looks more 36 than 26. That blunt life, hard liquor life, early morning party life take its toll on you.

Another day another $lut…..

Winter wonderland @ 02/21/2014 at 12:28 pm

I always dreamed of being in a snowy area and chilling in a hot tub outside. I saw so many photos about it. Its def on my todo list :)

Happy belated Birthday Riri. I love her. She is living her life how she wants it. Thats how its supposed to be :)

This isn’t a photo shoot, this is her on vacation…LOL Beyonce and Rihanna are beyond a joke and brought the selfie to a knew level of vanity, they actually hire professionals to take pictures of them in ridiculous poses to post on the net … It would be pathetic if they weren’t so sad.

Relaxed and stressfree. Have fun Rihanna its your birthday-vacation :)

Birthday girl @ 02/21/2014 at 12:43 pm

I cant wait for my vacation with my girls. Love the pics. She looks fantastic.

Ah Riri my girl crush <3 Happy belated B-Day. Rhi is looking fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine like always.

great vacation to go on. However her tattoos makes her look ******. It really is a distraction from her body. They are not tasteful at all.

Happy belated BDay Riri @ 02/21/2014 at 1:03 pm

Rihannas body is so great. I need to work on my summer body asap, it even is getting warmer in Europe LOL.

@Happy belated BDay Riri: Same here girl. The weather is getting better but my body not so much lol :) I planned to start working out and eating healthier since new year, but so far so not so good :)

Her tats take away from her beauty. That one with the feathers under her bust is absolutely awful.

Rihanna has an amazingly great body. She is a beautiful young woman, who has the courage to live her life the way she wants it.

Gorgeous! Happy birthday Riri!

Living the good life, really….. She has such a nice toned body… I’m jealous xD …. I don’t understand the hate for her Isis tat!? I’m one of those who think it’s an absolutely amazing tattoo!! I don’t get it. Why do you guys hate it so much!? It’s beautiful imo. Ugh, I wish I could go to Aspen..

A beautiful and talented singer with a great body destroyed by ugly tats which are so 80s. Everyone I know regrets tats later in life. It’s a terrible thing to do to a body. Sorry Rhi Rhi but you ain’t all that with da tats.

download the new movie mandela a walk to freedom in hd for free !! yes for free get it righr here right now http://tinyurl.com/mandellawalk2freedom720pfree

download mandela a walk to freedom in hd for free !! yes for free get it righr here right now http://tinyurl.com/mandellawalk2freedom720pfree

Rihanna looks beautiful also with her tattoos, she has a great body. I would bet a better body than anyone here, who is judging her for her tattoos. And why should a twenty something regret tattoos now, just because it could look weird when she is 60, this makes no sense. Nobody knows whats gonna be with 60 or if you even will care about having tattoos at this age.

Rihannas Winged Tat @ 02/22/2014 at 12:05 pm

Geez, it gets so hot hiding out below Rihannas undergarments. Its nice to be free when the swim suits are put on. I’m worried I might stretch out in size when Rihanna gets pregnant. Some tat friends of mine have grown about 6 inches in size when they’ve been inflated.

bitter girls like to judge @ 02/22/2014 at 1:06 pm

@Rihannas Winged Tat: LOL people like you are so pathetic. So eager to find something on her to bash about. Bitter girls like you are the worst. They do anything to talk bad about people to make themselves feel better. “Some tat friends of mine ” I doubt that people like you have any friends. Pregnant or with sixty, her body will still look better than most of you now.