Could Leonardo DiCaprio Take Home the Best Actor Oscar?

Could Leonardo DiCaprio Take Home the Best Actor Oscar?
  • Here’s why Leo DiCaprio could win the hottest race of the year- Entertainment Weekly
  • Beyonce changes her set list for the European leg of her tour- US Weekly
  • What message does Justin Bieber have for his haters?- Huffington Post
  • Despite reports, One Direction is not breaking up- TMZ
  • Glee‘s Harry Shum, Jr. steps out with his girlfriend- Just Jared Jr
  • Lupita Nyong’o responds to the Jared Leto rumors- Lainey Gossip
  • Netflix strikes a deal with Comcast- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Check out some amazing reactions about the return of Heroes- Buzzfeed
  • Selena Gomez shows off her flat tummy while heading to a meeting- X17

1,864 Comments

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 875 » Show All

Once he gets this he needs a proper wife.

But why does he get so many comments here in JustJared? Are you mad or what?

Nicole Pepe 鈥廆NicolePepe 路 Feb 21
My sister parties with Leonardo dicaprio last night at a private party and his best friend took her phone number #omg

Alicia Ruelas 鈥廆aliciaruelas 路 4h
Omg last night I freakin saw Leonardo Dicaprio, Hilary Duff, Justin Biebers stylist, Hannah & Emily from PLL…..馃槺 BEST. NIGHT. EVER.

@Tweet: Lukas is cheating on Leo???? lolll

@Tweet: Hilary Duff?…. was Leo at a Bangerz concert? LOL Hilary was spotted at one

Megan 鈥廆megantravale 路 Feb 21
pre partying with Leo with my loves @ Avenue http://instagram.com/p/ksY8VyDM5b/

Has there ever been a time when a girl tweeted about hooking-up with Leo?

@Tweet: Lukas? Ooohhhhh
@@tweet: Leo at a miles concert, hahaha. I’d laugh my head off if I saw a pic

Megan 鈥廆megantravale 路 Feb 20
I JUST MET LEONARDO DICAPRIO

Megan 鈥廆megantravale 路 Feb 20
WE SHOOK HANDS AND HE SAID HI MEGAN JICE TO MEET YOU IM CRUING

Megan 鈥廆megantravale 路 Feb 20
Like Im at his VIP table for god sakes I want a damn pictURE

Megan 鈥廆megantravale 路 Feb 21
I TOOK A PIC WHILE HE WAS WALKONG TO THE BATHROOM #BADASSOVAHUR (that’s him in the hat btw) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bg-90GlIEAABjvk.jpg

ClassyBarbie 鈥廆PrttyGrlProbs 路 Feb 20
Leonardo Dicaprio is in the same room as me. #dead

ClassyBarbie 鈥廆PrttyGrlProbs 路 Feb 21
I met Leonardo and he called me sweetie. #omg

ClassyBarbie 鈥廆PrttyGrlProbs 路 Feb 21
still reveling in the fact that I partied with Leo dicaprio last night…馃槼馃槣馃槶鉂わ笍

Nicolette Norton 鈥廆NicoletteN5683 路 Feb 21
The night my best friends and I met Leo dicaprio 馃槝馃槶馃槣馃拫馃挄 http://instagram.com/p/krGp23r5Ta/

@Tweet: took her phone number.. for Leo?

@鈥.:
I already feel like I know too much but I swore a long time ago in the Summer someone mentioned a tweet of a girl who woke up next to Leo or something.

wtf is leo doing... @ 02/23/2014 at 7:30 pm

has he ever been tweeted in the company of an adult?

Leo u wrong @ 02/23/2014 at 7:31 pm

Don’t call strangers “sweetie”. Especially bimbo “ClassyBarbie” types with iphones/twitter on 24/7

Crazy lil party girls eeee

Pitt may have better acting roles, but he dated superficial fugs like Paltrow & Aniston, so people shouldn’t hold Leo’s love of supermodels against him. Angelina is the only woman close to someone Leo would give a second look to but she is too old & too short to be a supermodel. Leo wins!

humble no drama @ 02/23/2014 at 7:33 pm

leo likes being around girls like this

@HAHA12: I just hope he doesn’t get caught slippin’ one day and some girl tweets or takes a picture of his bedroom or something worse…

Come On Guys @ 02/23/2014 at 7:33 pm

@鈥.:

Yeah, that’s one of my favorites from MM. Matthew when he did A Time To Kill should have stayed with those types of projects because he was so good in that movie. However, I think the problem was there was not much out there being offered to him for drama or action probably due to his beach boy looks at the time. So he took the cash grab, which I can’t blame him. He lived very frugal for years. I’m just glad that he has matured and decided to go back to where he should have been. His comeback to me started with Lincoln Lawyer, awesome movie.

@wtf is leo doing鈥: Depends. His mom and dave count as adults?

humble no drama @ 02/23/2014 at 7:34 pm

where is the nightclub with humble girls and no drama

@鈥.:
I know, but it technically already happened when Toni and her friends took pics all over his house. And that one girl who took a pic posing in his cinema room and in front of his pool :/

humble no drama @ 02/23/2014 at 7:35 pm

@鈥.: no he deserves having something like that happen to him. he gets off the hook easy because he’s a male with a charming smile but a woman doing this would be crucified.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 875 » Show All