Shia LaBeouf Analyzed by James Franco in New Essay

Shia LaBeouf Analyzed by James Franco in New Essay

Shia LaBeouf and his girlfriend Mia Goth stock up on groceries at Gelson’s on Sunday (February 23) in Van Nuys, Calif.

The 27-year-old actor was just analyzed by James Franco in a piece he wrote for the New York Times.

“This behavior could be a sign of many things, from a nervous breakdown to mere youthful recklessness,” James wrote. “For Mr. LaBeouf’s sake I hope it is nothing serious. Indeed I hope — and, yes, I know that this idea has pretentious or just plain ridiculous overtones — that his actions are intended as a piece of performance art, one in which a young man in a very public profession tries to reclaim his public persona.”

FYI: Mia is wearing Levi’s jeans.

10+ pictures inside of Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth shopping…

shia labeouf analyzed by james franco in new essay 01

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Can't Stand It @ 02/23/2014 at 9:13 pm

James Franco is quite possibly a pseudo-intellectual.
Shia and Mia look like a homeless couple. Nothing bad on homeless people but they simply look like they haven’t a place to wash or sleep properly.

Mia looks like she’s 12,which is creepy on it’s own.

55vineyard @ 02/23/2014 at 9:47 pm

@Can’t Stand It:
I have to agree with you – he is trying to do too many things and should concentrate on one area to focus on.

Thanks James, I’m really going to take what you’ve said on board. WT actual F?

What a silly stupid tabloid type opinion piece. Another example that NY Times is no longer the paper of record.

The article appears on New York Times?

To be fair, if there’s one actor who can commiserate with Shia over pretentiousness, it’s James.

dilettante analyzes dilettante. let me grab the popcorn.

What analysis is required? Shia is a no talent douche whose ‘acting’ career has been longer than his talent or personality deserve

Why would he write about a colleague? What makes him so different that he has the right to judge and analyze a living person? What a douche.

Shia is beautiful!!

Oooh that girl could use a couple of eyebrows. And Shia is like the new Tom Cruise, same hysterical craziness.

Whoa! His gal! Her face! Did she smack flat into a wall? She looks touched in the head.

He always seems so sweet when he’s out with a girl. Pushing carts, walking next to her, etc

Much Luv To Shia @ 02/24/2014 at 1:56 pm

Don’t want to kick a basically good kid down. He may be very confused. He had big fame with a lot of work, but now things have calmed. Fame is like that. Ups and downs. However, Shia is not a bad person. He’s not doing particularly bad things in public like Bieber and Miley. He’s a regular person and I hope that if he needs help dealing with his life, he gets it. There is help for people. You don’t have to spiral out of control. Just ask for it. Wish him a wonderful life and continued success in his career and personal life. At least he didn’t go chasing after a famous model or some other well-known starlet. That says a lot about his character. I think he really is in love with his girl and that’s sweet.

Much Luv To Shia @ 02/24/2014 at 1:58 pm

@Bella: There have been other stars who worked with Franco and DID NOT like him at all.

@muchluvtoShia I wouldn’t say his work has calmed. He has done like 6 movies/short films in the past 2 years. He is working on Rock the Kasbah last I heard. Hollywood has not had many great movies coming out of it these past few years. Movie ticket sales are down, and I believe the real reason is due to the content and actors in the films. Yes, there are good actors in Hollywood but it seems talent is not a requirement anymore. Many actors are now picked based on scandals and political agendas they push

Vassily Kandinsky only painted one good painting.

@ thehand you mean wassily?

David Faggot @ 02/25/2014 at 11:07 am

Shia is not the problem here .. it is Mia Goth.. she is twisting his mind, I can tell that from 100 miles away. She seems like a twisted mental manipulator.

Nice & Easy Life @ 05/14/2014 at 4:02 pm

Sorry if Satan Mia Goth still alive for the world God dream for us will be end up wrong for your future in why still your ruling end up to Satan,I Love you very much so hope your spirit isipan that Satan Mia Goth is not real any more AS you said is Mia Goth not exist anymore,So mahal more Power for you that you already killed satan,Continued your Job collecting Satan God Enemy in People Problems for God dream for the Riches planet that you already we did you follow my isipan rule for you all over the world you did actual my isipan in God command to us to do by our Government cabenet member in military all over the world,To Jail Bottom Pit that I do’nt save Were Satan Belong,If not Killed them all,God in Jesus Christ order Command our love proven my ********** katawan Perfect Love satisfaction all everyone is witness so I believed you already killed Satan Mia Goth,You also melted Gold Outside World All Riches Promblems,I love you very much People might Jealouse but I just want to till them that our love the same we love each other very much no hope for Satan I trust you same God Voices that you really killed Satan,More power to you King Shia LaBeouf Ramse Pharoah I love You very much no doubt everyone Okey,Love & Pray Princess L.O.

Nice & Easy Life @ 05/14/2014 at 5:08 pm

If your Facebook picture together your girlfriend Mia Goth is still Alive in you always Smoothing Sorry for your lie, I had onother Pharoah you know already from part 2 Transformer that God create other one but I choose you if you really faithful in no girlfriend but it not true sorry that you are very lier unfaithful ,You Can merry your Mia Goth in Forget about me in your not will rule as King Pharoah your not the Real one King Pharoah Ramse the real one the one God prefer for me,Sorry continue your job as actor together your Love girlfriend Mia Goth that your so proub of her,You cannot fool me any more,I hate you sorry I will not end my life God Love is my power in life in my life God Prefer onother King Who love Real not lie IN nobody exept me,Bye goodluck Princess Leonora O. Pharoah.