Jake Gyllenhaal Sports Very Bushy Beard in Rome

Jake Gyllenhaal Sports Very Bushy Beard in Rome

Jake Gyllenhaal sits on the sidewalk with a mystery woman while strolling around the city on Sunday (February 23) in Rome, Italy.

The 33-year-old actor was sporting a very bushy beard, which he has been growing over the last couple months.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jake Gyllenhaal

Earlier this month, Jake spent Valentine’s Day with his on-again girlfriend Alyssa Miller, who confirmed they were back together by showing off the handwritten card he gave to her.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Jake Gyllenhaal’s beard – HOT or NOT?

jake gyllenhaal sports very bushy beard in rome 01
jake gyllenhaal sports very bushy beard in rome 02
jake gyllenhaal sports very bushy beard in rome 03

Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Jake Gyllenhaal

OMG Jesus is back in Rome!

that’s sexy.

Who’s the girl?

correction @ 02/24/2014 at 5:50 pm

Alyssa Miller is a BEARD
and she DELETED that FAKE Valentines gift photo from her Instagram.

@correction: Yeah right ,back on livejurnal now honey

take a shower will ya @ 02/24/2014 at 5:59 pm

He looks all sweaty and gross I can practically smell him from over here *gag*

She DELETED the pic most likely because he got mad, not because the pic was fake, lol get real!

it’s easy to have a gf when you’re not even in the same country!

@Huh?: why would he get mad. lots of people post stuff from their sig others like kissing and hugging and he’s getting upset over a freaking envelope with writing on it??

dhu what? @ 02/24/2014 at 6:16 pm

@duh: Maybe because he’s a private person? and maybe he don’t want crazy or psychotic people, comment on, and throw mud on his private life

He’s in Rome for the shooting of “Everest” at Cinecitta studios. (Josh Brolin is in Rome too)
The bushy beard is for the mountain climber look.

Ohyeah he’s real private, he used to have sex with Kristen in public places!!

@NoNoNo: Cuz Kiki was a *****! LOL

If I had a hot girlfriend like Alyssa, I’d want to show her off everywhere and I wouldn’t give a damn what she posted about me as long as it was good!

@correction: well if that’s true and he’s that controlling she’d best be telling him good bye movie star or no movie star.

@francine: He is an actor, is in another country for work. All those who have to travel for work can’t have a relationship?

He’s SO HOT.

Who cares if he is gay or straight or whatever? If his gf is a beard it’s because his studios and manager forces it so he keeps making them money.

Hollywood will be the last closet when it comes to leading movie actors.

@yawn: above was post 4 u

@Traveler: he’s also a serial dater and cheater

@James: Because you’re not a hot movie star, chased by the paps with crazy people who discuss endless your private life

@correction:

take a chill pill, you’re about to have a heart attack. hahahaha
get out of your fictional world and get laid!

@inez: Yeah maybe he is a little control freak

He’s in town for the filming of Everest. The woman with him is his PA.

Botox time! @ 02/24/2014 at 6:36 pm

Wow he looks old. Get a load of those deep wrinkles on his forehead and around the eyes. He’s 33? More like 45.

@mar: Really?

@well: there’s a lot of stars more famous than him who don’t try to hide their relationships and tell their gf’s what they can and can’t do. he needs to get over his self.

@dhu what?: What’s funny is it was all over the net that day anyway!!

@maria: If he is a private person who wants to keep his life private, not interested in cheap publicity he get all my respect for taht

@well: Too bad Alyssa can’t keep a secret LOL!!

Just Jared = the dumpster for all wackos desperately wanting Gyllenhaal to be gay cause they saw him in Brokeback Mountain. 10 years after, no matter the subject they post one thing over and over and over and over and over and over…….Wanna take a bet what they’ll say next time? :P

Alyssa Dumb Beard Miller @ 02/24/2014 at 6:47 pm

@Huh?: “She DELETED the pic most likely because he got mad…”
Jake got mad because dumb beard FAKED his gift!

that's my point @ 02/24/2014 at 6:48 pm

@LOL: I think that’s why he got mad !

friendly advice @ 02/24/2014 at 6:51 pm

@Alyssa Dumb Beard Miller: Darling,stop to make a fool of yourself

Never got this guy’s “appeal”

and he seems to be a real jerk with the women

Ex. Taylor Swift

and I can see why Reese tossed him out like a pile of old papers

@Alyssa Dumb Beard Miller: PG, you forgot again to take your meds?

I think Jared was the one who made her delete her post. Jared posted a note that proved the Valentine was Jake’s handwriting. Then Alyssa deleted the post. But you know, I don’t blame her for posting the Valentine. First she has to deal with all the garbage about Minka Kelly and then the garbage from Taylor Swift still crying about nonsense that maybe did or did not happen 4 years ago.

So all Alyssa did was post one little card. It could’ve meant anything. Until Jared proved it was from Jake. So Jake has no reason whatsoever to be pissed off at Alyssa. If he is pissed off. BTW. He is lucky he has a girl friend at all. He looks gross and smelly and if this is for a movie I don’t think I want to see it.

@ace11: Go away stupid swift fan!

my advice to Jake if he is really that private is try to find someone more like him and more his age. this girl is only 24 and still likes to go out with all her friends and she’s not a real famous person so maybe she doesn’t understand all the flack that can come back at you for sharing things that seem really innocent to her.

@samantha: Alyssa is that you? heheeh

OMG. I never thought the day would come when I would say that Joaquin Phoenix looks better than Jake. But he does. At least he looks neat and clean and his beard is trimmed. Jake looks like he hasn’t even bathed in days.

@samantha: So Jared is the villain along with a zillion other gossip sites who posted the same thing???

@pickles: I agree, Jake looks awful, has for some time.

@joan: I agree with you Joan, Perhaps the poor girl was just excited and happy for her Valentine’s Day gift

wolverine @ 02/24/2014 at 7:07 pm

@Mary: He was smoking hot as Detective Loki

@samantha:

Oh boo hoo samantha, what will Hollywood do if you don’t go see the movie? they’re doomed, over, kaput :))))))

@<a href="/2014/02/24/jake-gyllenhaal-sports-very-bushy-beard-in-rome/comment-page-2/#comment-28543305"
Jake G has the appeal and personality of a house fly. He looks like something I'd try to swat off my screen door.

he looks older than jared leto

what's really matters @ 02/24/2014 at 7:24 pm

@brittany:Who cares? He’s a talented actor not a model

what's really matters @ 02/24/2014 at 7:29 pm

@hal: yes he is, deal with it

poor thing @ 02/24/2014 at 7:43 pm

@barf: wow, what is your problem, not sex and too many donuts?

people in these site are so mean to what they say about the celebs and to each other. life’s too short why be so nasty?

LOL @ at the Italian poster who always comments under different names aka ‘jilli’ aka ‘poor thing’ aka ‘what’s really matters’ et al.
Your poor command of English sticks out like a sore thumb, honey. You’re not fooling anyone.

Now leave your poor keyboard rest for a bit and go get some fresh air.
Jakey-poo will do just fine without you defending his honor for five minutes, don’t worry.

@marvin:

The other sites only posted it after JAred proved it was Jake’s handwriting. Jared saw her instagram of the note, and then he compared it with something else Jake wrote and proved the handwriting was Jake’s. So then no one could deny it. So all the other sites were following what Jared did. I think he had it first and they just copy catted off him. I am not saying he a villain. I love Jared. But I am saying all these people are saying maybe Jake is mad, but if he is mad he has no reason to be mad at Alyssa since all she did was post a card. If I saw that card I wouldn’t think it was anything. It was Valentine’s Day and it was just a Valentines Day note. Just like if you posted “Do not open until Christmas,” or something. But once it was proved to be Jake’s writing it exploded all over those “zillion sites” I don’t think she did anything wrong. Remember this all happened right after the Minka Kelly stuff blew up. I think Jake might be a player and I feel kind of bad for Alyssa. She seems nice.

@samantha: Stop pretending you know what is happening. Nobody knows why she deleted it. It may have been her decision and not Jake.

@Oh vey: @Oh vey: How many “secret children” have now Jake and Austin?

I’m going to see this movie because of Josh Brolin. He’s a very good actor.

@M: I never said I knew why she deleted it. other people said that she did it because Jake was mad. But that is all speculation. All I am saying is that he wouldn’t have any reason to be mad at her. I was saying the facts : Fact is that she posted a card. Fact is that Jared was first to post it. Fact that Jared also posted a handwriting sample that it was Jake’s writing. Fact is that she deleted it. Fact is that it was all over the internet at other sites. Everything else is speculation. I also said that I wouldn’t blame her for posting it since this happened right after the Minka Kelly gossip.

Elizabeth @ 02/24/2014 at 9:55 pm

I still don’t see why it was deleted by her. Geez it was just the outside of the envelope and didn’t even say what was inside for crying out loud. IMO it was silly to delete something so trivial in the first place. The reason was probably the obvious… to generate all this PR for Jake and some for her as well.

He deserves to marry Taylor!!! He met her on Umarriage.net <— and NOW THEY ARE SO HAPPY TOGETHER.

he looks like he stinks
hey dude they supply bath stuff in Italy.. use it

He looks 40 with the beard….

What’s wrong with him ? He always looks like he gets no money in his pocket and has some difficulties to speak with anybody!

what's really matters @ 02/25/2014 at 8:42 am

@Oh vey: Silly frau,Jake is in ROME, if I were Italian I’d be stalking him, not wasting my time talking to a f*g hag like you, is just unbelievable you dare to give advice to people about how to spend their time, you are the one who tormented your “poor keyboard” for seven years sticking your stupid mouth in each internet hole bored to tears everyone with the usual brokeback / Ted Casablanca old story, too bad no one wants play with you anymore, not even on WFT

please STFU, just like Ted

santamariavargas @ 02/25/2014 at 2:16 pm

He’s looking just about as scuzzy as that Leto character.

@what’s really matters: I bet Jake is breathing a sigh of relief that you aren’t in Italy chasing him…. you silly fan girl….

OMG I actually love Jake’s look because it’s for this part and that poor man’s remains are still up there on that mountain. This is going to be a superb performance by all I’m sure.