Leonardo DiCaprio Spends Time with Friends Before Oscar Sunday!

Leonardo DiCaprio Spends Time with Friends Before Oscar Sunday!

Leonardo DiCaprio stands outside Chi Lin as he waits for his pals on Wednesday evening (February 26) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 39-year-old actor spent the night out with some friends that night before his big nerve-wracking evening this coming Sunday (March 2)!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo Dicaprio

The 2014 Oscars are set to take place this Sunday, and Leo is up for the Best Actor award for his work in The Wolf of Wall Street. Best of luck, Leonardo!

Stay tuned to Just Jared on Oscar Sunday for all the coverage of the big show!

leonardo dicaprio spends time with pals before sundays oscars 01
leonardo dicaprio spends time with pals before sundays oscars 02
leonardo dicaprio spends time with pals before sundays oscars 03
leonardo dicaprio spends time with pals before sundays oscars 04
leonardo dicaprio spends time with pals before sundays oscars 05

Valerie Macon/Getty

2,691 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7108 » Show All

@also we can assume alot that she will be there. If she was there for the GG and they are still together than she will be there for the Oscars, which are alot more important. It would be weird for her to go to the GG but skip the Oscars.

@####: How do you see on IG what photos she liked? I keep seeing comments like that here on JJ that she liked many photos on IG but how do you know or see that?

Why do his clothes never fit him properly??! Le sigh. I still love him.

toni will be carried like a plant on the oscar red carpet.

@Margot: Assume. You said ‘we know’ and that’s different. Now you sound like she went to the GG so she will go to the Oscars. You mean the after parties, right? lol

@also…:

I haven’t seen any photos that she’s liked recently (within the past couple of days). Not on Dave’s IG, Madison or her sister’s IG and they’re taking pics in LA so I don’t know where she’s liking pics on IG either.

toni will be the big oscar statue on the oscar stage.

@Nessa:

I think it’s funny that he still wears boxers! You can see them in these pics! You would think a man like Leo who dates VS models would wear like boxer briefs or something a little more sexy!!! LOL

Don't get it @ 02/27/2014 at 12:02 pm

@####:
Well, as “also…” said in the last thread, if she didn’t walk this show that is not near the oscars, do you think she is going to walk in Elie Saab’s, instead of being with leo in some after after after after party?. I don’t know. I hope i’m wrong, i would love to see her in that fashion show. She looks so good in those dresses. Maybe she is looking for a career change?. I don’t know. She changed so much in this last year. I do think that she is not in LA. She is somewhere in Europe, and didn’t she told her friend that she was going back to NY soon?. So i don’t know.

@also Sorry I meant assume …

and yes I mean the afterparties. There is no way shes walking the red carpet. As to Toni she liked one or two of Daves Jamacian pics, and has been liking other pictures as well, I know some from that other model Valentina Z or something like that, and a few other models from paris. Those were all yesterday.

Don't get it @ 02/27/2014 at 12:12 pm

I’ve just discovered that there’s a way to see the activity of the people you follow on instagram. I have no way to post this, but Toni liked three photos of madison and a photo of Andreea Diaconu where she is with Joan Smalls, Emily DiDonato and Karlie kloss (it’s from todays Balmain fashion show).
You can always learn something new.

i am pretty sure toni is a little piss ofF that she is not going with leo to the ocsars for a big night but she might be at the after parties if she fly back to L.A..

@####: I know, right? Is it me, or are boxers more an old man thing?? Lol

Radiant Smile @ 02/27/2014 at 12:16 pm

Look at his gigantic smile and glowing eyes! Such enthusiasm for life! The club therapy must be working its wonders!!

loneliness @ 02/27/2014 at 12:18 pm

he looks so lonely in the last two pics aww seems like he has too much free time on his hands

@Margot: Just for the record I didn’t want to start a fight. I see your point you just sounded so sure. I also think there’s a chance she will be in LA for the weekend so it’s not like I don’t see it happening or anything like that. I just assume and won’t guess since recently not too good at it! lol
No, I don’t think the red carpet or the ceremony is for her. The way Leo kept it so low key during WOWS promo and Oscar campaign suggests she won’t be there.
I saw the Dave photo that she liked but that’s all. I just thought there is a way to see all the photos she liked and that’s why I asked.
@Don’t get it: Goos points. But career change? I don’t know! She should think about it because Leo dating a non-model is unlikely to happen! LOL I forgot about her remark that she will be back in NYC soon. Maybe on her way from Europe to LA? Here we go… I’m guessing again! lol

@Nessa:

They are old man and old school. He has always worn them though which I think has always been funny and sexy to me!!! :-)

@Don’t get it: How do you see that?

nominations @ 02/27/2014 at 12:21 pm

@Margot: yeah wows got tons of noms from the academy but so did american hustle lmao also wows missed out on editing where dbc got a nom

@Don’t get it:

And the poster Margot mentioned that she liked some pics of some models from Paris too so maybe she is still in Paris. If she is though, we’re not getting any pics of her at the after parties where last year she posted a lot of pics from the after parties. She could be working though….once again, who knows…..

nominations @ 02/27/2014 at 12:24 pm

some nominations are downright awful this year… the cast of hustle taking up valuable actor nominations and pushing out emma thompson and tom hanks, preposterous! no young and beautiful for best song and i’m not a fan of gatsby. and jonah hill over bruhl or gandolfini??? also, scorsese for director?? i guess the appeal of goodfellas lasts to this day since wows seemed like a near clone of goodfellas minus the good music

Don't get it @ 02/27/2014 at 12:25 pm

@also…:
I see it from my app. Let me see if i can upload a screencap to tinypic.

Leo is embracing his Asian side

Don't get it @ 02/27/2014 at 12:31 pm

@also…:

Here you have it. From the app, you click where you have a heart (where you see all the notifications) and then you click on “following”. There it shows all the activity of the people you follow.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7108 » Show All