Miley Cyrus Sings 'Adore You' to Prom Date Matt Peterson - Watch Now!

Miley Cyrus Sings 'Adore You' to Prom Date Matt Peterson - Watch Now!

Miley Cyrus poses backstage with her “prom date” Matt Peterson at her Bangerz Tour on Thursday (February 27) in Phoenix, Az.

The 21-year-old entertainer was invited to prom by the Arizona teen a few weeks back.

“Dear Matt Peterson, I don’t think I’ll be able to make it to prom BUT why don’t you come to my AZ show & hang w me? Don’t forget a corsage” Miley tweeted in response.

While at the show, Miley serenaded Matt on stage with her song “Adore You.” Matt got down on one knee to present a corsage, and she said: “I was in this position once before and it didn’t work out too well the last time a guy got on one knee for me. Hopefully this will be better.”

Miley Cyrus Sings ‘Adore You’ to Matt Peterson

miley cyrus sings adore you to prom date matt peterson 01
miley cyrus sings adore you to prom date matt peterson 02
miley cyrus sings adore you to prom date matt peterson 03
miley cyrus sings adore you to prom date matt peterson 04
miley cyrus sings adore you to prom date matt peterson 05

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
i adore you @ 02/28/2014 at 2:40 pm

this is so cute,”adore you” is a beautiful song !

she really said that?? “I was in this position once before and it didn’t work out too well the last time a guy got on one knee for me. Hopefully this will be better.” … Man I bet Liam is glad to be rid of her.

Miley sucks @ 02/28/2014 at 3:04 pm

She is such a b i t c h, constantly saying mean things about their relationship, while she wallows in self-pity. This poor guy was with you when you made a fool out of yourself in front of the whole world. He deserves a better treatment.

wait that was actually really really sweet of her!

Why did he get his own name tag here on JJ?

Miley is so mean. Let Liam live you ungrateful witch.

@Miley sucks:

You mean Miley deserves better treatment than Liam hooking up with that bimbo the same day that the broken engagement was announced and making sure the cameras were there to capture the statged kissing moment to be sure he turned the knife in Miley publicly. And BTW Miley never says anything mean about Liam unlike Selena gomez fist pumping David Letterman & laughing & saying she made Justin cry. Please Miley is more of a loyal person & she was to that cheater Liam who hurt and humiliated her.

@What:

Liam is the ungrateful warlock who would be back in Aussie land if it were not for the connections he made in Hollywood thanks to Miley.

Liam is a phoney cheater liar user who will regret losing her.

Miley sucks @ 02/28/2014 at 3:55 pm

@truth: Oh stfu you Miley Virus a s s kissers. She left him and was talking in a song about “dont you ever say i just walked away”. She said in interviews she wanted to leave him 6 month before the actual break up. She said her album is on the first place right now, she cant focus on planning a wedding, while they were still together. After all her embarassing performances and he stayed with her. She gave him zero value. Guess what he found a girl who valued him. And he deserved a girl who valued him. Not a self-centered self-pity b i t c h.

Miley sucks @ 02/28/2014 at 3:57 pm

@truth: aka @lol: so why dont you take this self-centered girl with her toxic tongue then?

@Miley sucks:

Wow how much does Liam & his team pay you to promote him as “Saint Laim”? LOL. You sound full of hate – so sorry for you.

bye

Miley sucks @ 02/28/2014 at 4:11 pm

@truth: I’m not here using different user names spaming every Miley Cyrus post praising this self-centered brat, while going to other post of other pop starlets bashing them. A Miley Virus stans shold keep their mouth shut bashing other stars while defending Miley Virus and talking mad s h i t, about Liam paying me money for telling the truth. The real question is how pathetic are you? I see no limit.

We’re not stans, just decent human beings who can see that Liam was actually in the wrong for cheating on Miley. This was before the twerking, while he was riding high on the Hunger Games and thought his career was invincible. Now look who’s laughing about it now! You can dislike Miley Cyrus for whatever reason you want, but know that she has many fans who love her and will stand up for the jealous and vile hatred that is sent toward her. But at the end of the day, Miley is happy, living her life and not caring what people like you think of her, so keep on hating and being rude, because she’ll keep on doing her thang and pissing people off. Good day!!!! Hope you ain’t such a mean person in real life bc that would be sad.

@Adriana:

Thank you! you said what I had no words to say & I feel exactly the same. The amount of hate directed toward Miley is crazy & unwarranted.

wow.. LIAM WAS CHEATING ON MILEY, SO I DON’T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH MY NAMESAKE MOVING ON WITH HER LIFE… LUV U MILEY,, U’RE MY ROLE MODEL

What a lucky guy. I’m soooo Jealous. Green with envy. Miley was great to do that for a fan. Gotta love Miley!

Miley didn’t say anything bad about Liam. It didn’t work out because it didn’t work out. She didn’t blame anybody.

How cute is this! I love Miley. She just made this guy’s life haha

Miley is so sweet & I’m sure Matt will never forget his “prom night” with Miley.

First guy that’s been interested in her in a year and she’s all over him. This shows you how low her self-esteem is. He’s a fan! Wow. She’s terribly desperate now.

Jackson V. @ 02/28/2014 at 6:02 pm

This isn’t CUTE! This is the first rule in showbiz of what not to do. It looks sad. She’s with a fan.

that’s so awesome! miley is so cool and sweet, matts so lucky,
proud to be a smiler :D

LOL its so funny how her pathetic stans use different usernames to make it seem like there people who find that cut. Miley is so trashy.

Miley Cyrus sucks so much. Just keep your relationships issues to yourself. Can you not be just one single time decent. I guess not.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All