Jennifer Lawrence Falls on Oscars Red Carpet 2014 (Video)

Jennifer Lawrence Falls on Oscars Red Carpet 2014 (Video)

Jennifer Lawrence shows up on the red carpet and unfortunately falls down at the 2014 Academy Awards held at the Dolby Theatre on Sunday (March 2) in Hollywood.

The 23-year-old actress seems to be making falling at the Oscars a recurring thing after falling down while walking up the stairs to accept her award last year!

Jennifer appears to have fallen after tripping on the dress of a woman standing in front of her at the arrivals spot on the red carpet.

Stay tuned for all of the photos of the other stars attending the show this evening!

FYI: Jennifer is wearing a Dior dress, Brian Atwood shoes, a Ferragamo bag, and Neil Lane jewelry.

jennifer lawrence falls on oscars red carpet 2014 video 01
jennifer lawrence falls on oscars red carpet 2014 video 02
jennifer lawrence falls on oscars red carpet 2014 video 03
jennifer lawrence falls on oscars red carpet 2014 video 04
jennifer lawrence falls on oscars red carpet 2014 video 05
jennifer lawrence falls on oscars red carpet 2014 video 06

Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2014 Oscars, Jennifer Lawrence

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

She took “hitting the red carpet” a little too seriously, this one!
Thats two years in a row, J.Law, don’t make it a habit please.

She’s so clumsy!

Heels arent made for her.

this is one of the most bizarre things i think i have ever seen. was this staged – because she falls down so over dramatically. she looks drunk.

as always i am underwhelmed by her in dior & her hair doesn’t look very nice either.

drinking a lot LOL

Dior is NOT working for her

This girl has no class at all

Ya basta JLaw, ella siempre quiere llamar la atención, es tan molesto!

She doesn’t look bad – its just really boring seeing her in the same strapless Dior gown over & over again but in a different colour. And didn’t Amanda Siegfried wear her necklace like that last awards season?

The way that she reacts when she falls is so over the top & attention seeking it just really puts me off her.

Poor Jenn, she’s so clumsy lol. But she looks awesome! ♥

Haters hate it :))) she is there and you are nowhere :)

Not graceful, nor beautiful.

I think the video was more dramatic first. Now its cut off

Is this going to become a tradition?

Nicholas Hoult saved her. What a prince.

Bless her :) Oh Jennifer, I love you so. You clumsy little goddess.

Lol sooo many haters. Can’t she fall without being criticized for it? Jeez…

I use to love her and now she just annoys me.

Anyone else think that this looked staged? The fall is overly dramatic, if you call that a fall.

And I wish she would wear something other than Dior! Ugh! All of the beautiful dresses at her disposal and she can’t/won’t step off the Dior train.

no grace. no beauty. no class. a fall call happen to anyone, but she just doesn’t have grace. she’ll be gone soon enough when hollyweird tires of her

She looks old and tired

For what purpose would a person stage a fall?? People fall!! nothing else to it

Enough already.

Hot Jennifer looks sexy in red!

This is too funny, the girl falls after stepping on someone else’s dress and laughs at herself for doing it but people hate on her for it. If anyone was in her position they would want to do the same thing laugh it off instead of balling after falling in front of the world. It wasn’t over dramatic, it was someone who has the ability to laugh at herself.

Geez… no name comment sections… where the TROLLS live.

@Alexis:

Just read the comments to see if anyone was thinking what I’m thinking:it was staged. Nice to see that there’s more people who thinks so, because everyone seems to find super cute on her part, but I think she does on purpose.

I want to suck a big fat **** right now!

@d.:

The is too funny people think this, why would someone stage a fall in front of the world… she was waving at people and tripped over a cone. Umm she was clearly embarrassed but was able to laugh it off.

If only we were in her position we would be able to laugh it off as well.

So staged. So sick of this idiot.

@Domino:

Jealous much… LOL… Geez.

Love The Shoes @ 03/02/2014 at 8:23 pm

@amanda: amanda @ 03/02/2014 at 7:55 pm

“Is this going to become a tradition?”

————-

LOL!!!!!!!! Best line EVER! (and I love Jennifer Lawrence……I think she’d even laugh)

eyebrows eyebrows @ 03/02/2014 at 9:01 pm

She needs not to draw so much attention to herself. And her dresses are a bit boring. She should switch things up a bit.

omfg i hop jenn is okay ♥♥♥♥ i love you jennifer lawrence….♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

This chick tries so hard to be quirky and cute but comes off stupid and immature. Grow the hell up Jennifer, it wasn’t precious last year and it’s not precious now. So freaking tired of this talentless bimbo. Can’t wait for her 15 minutes to be over already.

STUNT princess @ 03/02/2014 at 9:42 pm

STAGED!!!
Girl is ultimate ATTENTION SEEKER who cant be without ATTENTION. Just average hollywood fame ho..

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ love you jenn

Again… Of course…Is anyone surprised? LOL

Wonder how much she drank in the limo…….

Maybe her stylist should put her in a dress that she can actually walk in. The stumbling and falling is getting tiresome.

the f*ck is up with this chick always stumbling? she has worn heels more than enough times to know how to walk in them

@amelie:

Don’t be mean.

Will take her over Miley any day.

really? you buy that?
set up

this old looking chick is soooo OVER

Anonymous haters gunna hate… jealousy is a B!!! So funny people think this was staged, no one in the spotlight this girl has would embarrass themselves on purpose.

@Bruno: Ummmmmmmmmm, yeah she actually is beautiful.

trailer park. anna haltway and i are laughing h ysterically

I am really getting annoyed by J Law. Why she always tries to grab attention? If you don’t know how to walk on high heels, then learn or wear lower heels! Or was she boozy and thus not steady on her legs?

But so glad that she did not win. Lupita was much better choice!

Lateriona @ 03/03/2014 at 1:10 am

She’s wearing a dress similar to what Priyanka Chopra once wore at an event.

Hahaha I love the people saying everyone who hates on this fake b*tch is jealous. Who would be jealous of this ugly, talentless idiot when there are great beauties and REAL talents like Lupita, who is a goddess?! Oh well, crazy teenagers.

Omggg…people annoy me that I can’t even imagine. How in the world this is staged tell you about internet trolls hating for no damn reason..I betcha if some of you idiots was in the same position as her you couldn’t of done what she did cause you’re souless jerks and I respect that she laughed cause it shows you that she’s a cool person..and to the person who wished her 15 mins of fame was up lol keep waiting idiot cause she’s here to stay.

@Domino: *******..clearly you are jealous cause you can’t stop talking about how talentless she is and since that’s a problem then maybe she has talent..I love Lupita but don’t put her in your disgraceful comment about another human being.You’re nasty,rude and should be removed from society..the thing is why do you people have to bring down one person to uplift another..Clearly both are amazing actresses and they seem not to hate each other. STOP IT ALREADY Lupita won and Jennifer was gracefully happy for her that she even mouthed “I’m glad she won” this hate for her is unhealthy..seriously dude find something else to do

I wonder if this is the signs of something more serious. could she be stumbling more because of something like multiple sclerosis. I hope not for her sake, but I had falls loss of coordination and balance prior to my diagnosis. Remember Terri Garr?

I love her, but why is she always falling at the Oscars?

alexandrina @ 03/03/2014 at 2:03 am

Opps it’s mush be hurt, knowing you’re not gonna win

alexandrina @ 03/03/2014 at 2:05 am

must* sorry

@Emily: LMFAO XD Pathetic.

@Wow: this! she’s a great actress, beautiful and sweet. people here are incredible jealous it seems, probably sitting at home doing nothing and having no success in life.

Justgonnahidemynamae @ 03/03/2014 at 9:16 am

that’s why we love her because she’s being herself not like any other typical celebrity ****

I Believe she is falling on propose just to get attention. She seems to only fall at award shows.And I am so glad she didn’t win this time.To me she is not a very good actress.

I so agree. Lupita is a much better actress then Jennifer Lawrence.I’m so glad she didn’t win and Lupita did.

BrendaStar @ 03/03/2014 at 2:06 pm

I love her short hair although she looks great with it long as well. I’m clumsy too. Only I’m not talented like her. Anyway, it’s not an act. Perhaps she is absent minded like me. Hope she outgrown it cause it’s painful to fall.

lupita is my god @ 03/03/2014 at 2:28 pm

lmao at this dumb drunk *****, putting all hollywood into shame. Go home you cant act to save your live

She needs to take some time off soon and regroup. She can afford to. You’re 23 years old honey..you need a break to just have fun because you are only going to be 23 once. Take some time off. You deserve it. You are good at what you do. You will come back better than ever.

pharelishere @ 03/03/2014 at 4:51 pm

no spam download latest pharrell album in itunes version for free http://j.gs/5703422/pharrell-williams-girl-free-download

It clearly states and shows in the video that she tripped on the dress of the person in front of her. Guess the woman wasn’t moving fast enough or Jen wasn’t looking where she was stepping. Man there’s a bunch of HATERS on here. How sad for all of u. She clearly has what u haters don’t obviously don’t; A thriving career in show biz and a HOT prince charming to help her up when she falls(This year at least). Maybe she was tipsy or maybe not, but that’s no reason for all the hate ppl. Get over yourselves!!!

Why are her eyes only half-open?
Dont get the hype about this one..face, body, and talent all very average.

@HEATHER:
omg I so agree!!!
wow she is always wearing a dior dress is is getting boring

Josefina Nawrocki @ 03/03/2014 at 11:51 pm

Jennifer Looks so Gorgeous and beautiful for showing a beauty in Red Carpet.

hah!falling? she’s putting it on…Does she think it’s cool to fall like an idiot every year? No jennifer it doesn’t make you cool -_-

Who in the world would think that falling makes you look cool? LOL you people are brain dead.