Katie Holmes: New York Has Been Very Good to Suri & Me!

Katie Holmes: New York Has Been Very Good to Suri & Me!

Katie Holmes takes a sip out of her coffee after picking up morning brew for two on Friday (February 28) at her local Starbucks in New York City.

The 35-year-old actress recently chatted with People about living in New York City with her seven-year-old daughter for the past year and a half.

“New York has been very good to both of us,” Katie said. “I love the theater, the galleries in my neighborhood. Stuff [like] that is so much of what makes me love this city. I love the Knicks. I love talking to my neighbors in the elevator. I like feeling a part of something big.”

25+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes getting her morning coffee…

katie holmes new york has been very good to suri me 01
katie holmes new york has been very good to suri me 26
katie holmes new york has been very good to suri me 27
katie holmes new york has been very good to suri me 28
katie holmes new york has been very good to suri me 29

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Stop exploiting your daughter! Let her enjoy her privacy as a happy kid should be. Nasty mother you are creating a monster adult. The only thing you do well is sending that girl to school.

AWW SHOCK! Popeye is dating again. lol. It was reported on US mag. that she’s been seen at resturants with her new boyfriend. And now early morning coffee for two, LOOKS LIKE SHE GOT SOME PENETRATION. Ha ha, another meal on the way? Watch out, girl is good at getting KNOCKED UP. Dude, hope you keep you “hat” on. Good luck and good riddance to all.

KHo the train wreck @ 03/02/2014 at 8:47 am

Yeah, now that she cannot pimp out the Surly Suri, she’s reduced to bringing her meal ticket up each time she opens her mouth.
Very amusing. This no talent gold-digger pimp mama used to has Suri’s as her prop on the street, later she’s left with Suri’s props, now she can put Suri’s name on her lips, next to the cold sores!

Ha!

“STUFF LIKE THAT”…….you need to enroll at NYU and get yourself educated
moron

@Renata,, Wow you sound like a nasty piece of work. Your parents are the ones who apparently created a monster.

@Kho She didn’t even mention Suri’s name! Learn to read. All she said was that NY has been good to both of us. Then she talked about her own life. Even if she did, who cares? Celebrities (as well as regular folks) talk about their children. If anything, Katie has barely said anything about Suri’s life since the divorce.
SMH at the ridiculous comments.

Magan, I would love her to be with a new guy so people can stop talking about Tom but this isn’t early morning. It says it was Friday and it looks like afternoon.
Coffee could be for anyone. Maybe even Suri since she wears the pants ;)
I agree with #3 it’s funny as He11 that she can’t pimp the meal ticket that much anymore (other sites aren’t all following the same rule so might see some in other places).
I would laugh so hard if someone asked her about this new standard of People and JJ and if she says she agrees. She was one of the worst at using her own child to get attention.

@#4
I thought the same thing when I read this last week. She sounded soo stupid!
I mean it’s like something an 18 year old says when they go to university in NYC for the first time “Wow, mom, it’s like so cool. All the shows and galleries and stuff and everyone lives right near each other”.
People seem to forget she is THIRTY FIVE FREAKING years old and not Joey going off to college.

The comments on here about Katie are disgusting. Why comment on a post about her If you hate her sp much. Aw yeah its because you are TROLLS.

JJ and People are the only sites following the #nokids policy. There are tons of other sites including Daily Mail, US Weeky, E! that will still purchase photos of children. So, how come Suri hasn’t been seen lately if she wants to pimp her out?
BTW, this is the same interview that was used in the last post. Jared is simply using different excerpts. If anything Jared and People should be the ones called out for using Suri’s name to get attention when the interview wasn’t about her.

Katie Holmes has Herpes @ 03/02/2014 at 9:47 am

Look close and you will probably see her herpes again. Usually shows up on her lips. Google it for pictures of her if you have the stomach for it.
Girlfriend doesn’t look clean.
New guy has that to look forward to. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.

Why so much hate for a person who does not know?
Both were wrong. Both are used. Only innocent Suri, who since birth has been used by parents for advertising.
Tom Cruise did not do it with the two older because they do not aroused the interest of the public and the media …. if not he would use. (Isabella and Conor they are not cute as Suri. Isabella is fat and badly dressed. Nicole should give some lessons for her elegance.

Interesting that Tom has disappeared since the divorce. He used to be everywhere for photoOps pretending to be father of the year pimping all 3 kids even the 2 that were raised privately. He is proving now that if he wanted his privacy during that marriage, he could have had it.

anne, why so mean? @ 03/02/2014 at 11:11 am

wow anne, I can’t believe you are being so mean to bella who is not famous in any way. If someone said those things about suri (which some did in the past and that is also mean) they would be called out.
so what if she isn’t a beauty queen? at least she isn’t trying to be famous for nothing.
there are pictures of them when they were little with tom and nic but when suri came along it was totally different in terms of press interest. Although both parents also pimped the kid out to promote the ‘family’ and tried to stir the press interest.
A thread or so ago it was brought up why people are bringing Tom into it and I am not sure why you did it now either.

@12 Hey Dayna, yes, both parents were on pimp mode during that ‘marriage’. Also add to it that Tom is not in NY now and most of the pimping they did was there or on movie set stuff. It’s easier to hide in LA if you want to but also if you don’t want to you can set up pictures.
Tom and Katie both tried hard to sell that mismatched hysterical relationship and people just weren’t buying it.

anne, why so mean? @ 03/02/2014 at 11:12 am

Oh and Dayna, he isn’t on this site but he hasn’t disappeared since the divorce. The past 6 months or so he has been very quiet and who knows what he is doing but before that he was out and about alot with premiers and going to games and all kinds of crap.

But not sure why Tom was brought into this thread about Katie in the first place.

Free at last! @ 03/02/2014 at 11:20 am

@anne:

Wow! Listen to yourself, very mean to Bella, as if you knew her.
Why don’t you try doing what you are preaching? Double talk? Hypocrite much?

She doesn’t love the Knicks. She trying to build up hype for that stupid Spike Lee movie. He’s the number one Knicks fan. Let me guess? She and Spike will be seen at a Knicks game during the playoffs.

@anne, why so mean?: @Free at last!:

Sorry. I did not offend anyone. I thought on a gossip site, people do not take seriously the opinions of others. Read the Holmes & Yang ended. sorry for Katie.

Snowmobile @ 03/02/2014 at 12:18 pm

At least she left Tom so cut her some slack. She isnt the sharpest tool in the shed but neither are 95% of celebrities, which is why theyre a part of this industry. People are so hard on her, but her biggest crime was marrying Cruise. She didnt kill anyone – leave her alone.

K-FLOP - Slight Pause @ 03/02/2014 at 12:22 pm

Son of No One and Jack & Jill (2011) >>>>>> The Giver (2014)

Reviews:

Son of No One – “Ms. Holmes’s hysterical Kerry veers to the opposite extreme.” (NY Times)

“There was audible laughter at the Press & Industry screening I attended on Monday. Holmes has a thankless role and the script does her no favors, especially when she’s asked to curse convincingly. I grew up watching Holmes on “Dawson Creek” in a role that seemed tailor-made for her talents. She can be good when she’s used properly, as in Doug Liman’s “Go,” but in general, the actress seems to stand out for the wrong reasons on the big screen.” (The Wrap)

Jack & Jill – “on hand to remind the insecure guys in the audience how women in this kind of comedy are supposed to be: skinny, silent and blandly supportive of their cranky baby-men, with no discernible desires and ambitions of their own.” (NYTimes)

“Her performance looks as if it has been Photoshopped in from some other film or some other planet.” (The Guardian)

Hmmm, maybe The Giver will be the film to showcase K-Flop’s skills as more than just a one-dimensional actress (re: Joey Potter/Dawson’s Creek). <_<

Looking forward to the first trailer and pre-screening reviews for The Giver.

Perhaps you should look in the mirror and ask yourself the same question?

K-FLOP - Reference Link @ 03/02/2014 at 12:27 pm

@anne:

Just for those curious on K-Flop news in the Celebrity gossip realm the following link is provided as source reference – http://pagesix.com/2014/03/01/holmes-yang-partnership-ends-due-to-interpersonal-conflict/

snowmobile there are many who will disagree with you that marrying Tom was not her only crime.
That is what her stans want people to think but she has her own fair share of problems and things she needs to change.
Not sure anyone really wants to start the TCvsKH debate again. Let it go. People that don’t like her don’t like her for who she is not because of “him”.

Miss I-da-ho @ 03/02/2014 at 12:42 pm

Sounds like an excuse to me. So Katie’s pr team got to page 6 first to spin it that Yang was the one that wanted to be in the spotlight? That is kind of funny considering Katie’s love for pap set ups the last 8 years before and after marriage.

It might be an excuse, but even Tom’s people accused Yang of leaking stories to the press. I wasn’t sure if I believed it at the time, but I wonder if it was true?

Miss I-da-ho @ 03/02/2014 at 12:50 pm

Missy maybe but when Yang did that it was believed she was doing it for Katie so Katie was a part of that too.
It was saying Yang was Katie’s “source”. They were friends at the time and Yang was the one that did her bidding …at least that is how the story goes.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All