Jared Leto is Definitely Not Dating Lupita Nyong'o

Jared Leto is Definitely Not Dating Lupita Nyong'o

Jared Leto arrives for a taping of the television show C Vous on Thursday (March 6) in Paris, France.

The 42-year-old actor has been the subject of a ton of rumors throughout awards season that he is in a relationship with fellow Oscar winner Lupita Nyong’o, but they can finally be put to rest.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jared Leto

Lupita was spotted cuddling with rapper K’naan earlier this week and he was even seen holding her Oscar statue following her appearance on Live! with Kelly and Michael. See the photos over at the Daily Mail.

FYI: Jared is wearing a Chan Luu scarf.

jared leto is definitely not dating lupita nyongo 01
jared leto is definitely not dating lupita nyongo 02
jared leto is definitely not dating lupita nyongo 03
jared leto is definitely not dating lupita nyongo 04
jared leto is definitely not dating lupita nyongo 05
jared leto is definitely not dating lupita nyongo 06

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 733 » Show All
Juan Manuel @ 03/06/2014 at 8:50 pm

Just Jared, Jared Leto is 42, not 40.

Aw man; they would’ve made such a cute couple :(

NO SAY IT AIN’T SO!!!!!!!! I want her to be with Jared:(

Love The Shoes @ 03/06/2014 at 9:22 pm

I’m seriously bummed about this! Really. Haven’t had a couple I was this interested in hoping they’d end up together since forever. I refuse to give up hope!

Joanne Rowan @ 03/06/2014 at 9:25 pm

Just thought I would mention that I’m thrilled that Jared IS NOT in a relationship with Lupita and to point out that Jared is 42 NOT 40 as the article mentioned.

So I guess pictures speak louder than words, since there’s been a rumor on twitter going on the she was dating Michael Fassbender.

Is this news? Of course they are not dating.

Well, good for her! I would chose Fassbender over Jared Leto any day of the week.

Thank God someone was smart enough to put these lies to rest.

Pleshette, S @ 03/06/2014 at 10:12 pm

No DiCaprio, Leto, Fassbender, Clooney or Pitt at all !

LORDY & LOL! @ 03/06/2014 at 10:40 pm

Fassbender would have been 10 times WORSE than Leto for Lupita!!! Fassbender is constantly chasing TAIL!

I agree Fassbender would have been a disaster. Especially considering the role he played opposite her in 12YAS. .All these A list men like DiCaprio, Butler, Cooper, Clooney, Leto, etc…have no clue on how to properly romance a woman. They all have issues. Their swag skills are shot cuz they are always using escort/model agencies. They are so out of practice that they come off as douches when they use their wingperson to try to chat someone up.

He’s too hottt and beautiful to be tied to one girl, it wouldn’t be fair.

Run Lupita @ 03/06/2014 at 11:43 pm

Jared Leto, is a douche! Lupita please stay away! He dated Paris Hilton. That speaks volumes.

LUPITA&JARED!!!!! @ 03/07/2014 at 12:15 am

Don’t believe this lie with that K’naan dude whoever he is. Lupita and Jared are staying at the same hotel in Paris, Le Hotel Bristol. I can bet they are spending time together privately and getting it on.

Yeah, I’m not mourning it myself. Thought they would make a cute couple but didn’t think they would make a good couple. They are so different. I ship Lupita with Benedict Cumberbatch and other people do as well. But if she dating K’naan, cool, whatever. But that Jared thing… lol What would they talk about about. Honestly, I was quite happy to hear it wasn’t true. We all know the kind of activities rock stars get up to. I wouldn’t want that for her.

Well his PR peeps shot that rumor down didn’t they. Glad to hear it!

Just Friends @ 03/07/2014 at 1:36 am

She and K’naan are just friends. She is not dating any of these dudes.
K’naan has a shady past.

Sooooo if a person is photo with a another person then that means they’re definitely NOT dating another person?!?!…sheesh…I must not be dating my boyfriend then because last week I was photographed with two other guys…who knew. Oh and that time I was photographed with Zac Efron…wow I am dating Zac Efron!

*please note the paragraph above is dripping sarcasm*

she has a fellow east african….she suits him best….what a match

@Just Friends:
what shady past…any teen does stupid things….now he is clean

@LUPITA&JARED!!!!!:
Um, K’naan is one of Lupita’s long time friends. They’re not dating, especially since K’naan was seen with another chick recently. Unless these two are having issues or an open relationship, then this is just as believable as her dating Fassbender. Although, who knows. Maybe she is single. She IS in Paris with Jared, same hotel and they were trying not to be photo’d together during the Miu Miu show…of course, they got caught with Jared all up on her. Until I see the receipts or those two openly kissing or confirming they’re with someone…those two are smooshing. People didn’t believe Ben/Jlo, Brad/Angie were together either years ago until they got caught.

Security was insane outside Monday night/Tuesday…but not inside. The pool is located on the same level as the 6th floor suites (which some” famous” women I’ve never heard of are at)
Jared was with an older man and a guy named Tono(?) but my point was, I doubt she’s the type to share a suite with a man if she has a significant other. He even arranged for her to visit Rue Cambon (Coco Chanel’s estate) as a gift. From what I understand, he’s leaving but I don’t know if Lupita is as well.

According to a comment I read on Necole Bitchie, Lupita and Jared shared a suite in Hotel Le Bristol. Plus, I don’t know why people are so quick to believe Lupita is dating K’naan since there is no confirmation from either of them. This article didn’t come with a source quote either. So, where is this story coming from? Lupita has many male friends and she is usually seen with one or two. From what I’ve been reading K’naan is a long-time friend of her’s and she promotes his music and has attended some of his concerts. These pap pictures alone do not prove anything more than a close bond between the two. Doesn’t mean they are dating nor does it mean Lupita and Jared are not dating.

Remember who’s in Paris with her right now. It’s not K’naan.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 733 » Show All