Find Out How Oprah Winfrey Got Fooled By Princess Diana!
- The late Princess Diana once tricked Oprah Winfrey into eating fatty fish – US Weekly
- Transgendered athlete is suing Crossfit – TMZ
- Aimee Teegarden looks great for Bello mag – Just Jared Jr
- You’ll be able to watch Orphan Black soon! – Entertainment Weekly
- Who else did Jennifer Lawrence take to the Oscars? – Lainey Gossip
- Ke$ha says she feels healthy after rehab – TooFab
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry‘s kiss gets illustrated – MTV
- How will Prince William and Duchess Kate spend their time in Australia? – Popsugar
- The #NoKidsPolicy has continued to gain steam after Just Jared‘s decision to not support unauthorized photos of celebrities’ children. Photo agency Bauer-Griffin has instructed their photographers to cease taking photos of children and the company will no longer be in the market for photographs of children. Additionally, baby product manufacturer Britax has also publicly thrown their support behind the #NoKidsPolicy. The company will no longer promote photos of celebrities using Britax products if they were taken without consent. Just Jared stands alongside Bauer-Griffin and Britax as we continue to bring profile to this important issue.