Rihanna & Drake Go Out on Another Dinner Date in Europe!

Rihanna & Drake Go Out on Another Dinner Date in Europe!

Rihanna and Drake step out for another dinner date on Sunday evening (March 9) in London, England.

The 26-year-old singer has been touring around Europe with Drake and they’ve been spotted together several times around some of the continent’s hottest cities.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Rihanna

RiRi and Drake were seen a few days ago leaving a sushi restaurant in Amsterdam. They will be heading to Manchester, England tomorrow for the next show on his Would You Like a Tour? concert tour.

DO YOU THINK Rihanna and Drake are a couple or just friends?

rihanna drake go out on another dinner date in europe 01
rihanna drake go out on another dinner date in europe 02
rihanna drake go out on another dinner date in europe 03
rihanna drake go out on another dinner date in europe 04
rihanna drake go out on another dinner date in europe 05
rihanna drake go out on another dinner date in europe 06
rihanna drake go out on another dinner date in europe 07

Ethan Miller/Getty

Both are gross

just puppets. lol

Yes !!! Riri and Drake I love them both <3

what what @ 03/09/2014 at 7:10 pm

They are probably dating again. But once she get tired of him she is going to dump him like she did the first time, except this time people cant blame CB for it.

Love this two. They are such a cute couple. Funny how all this pathetic Chris Brown stans are so pressed. LOOOL yes you idiots stay mad and bitter, thats all you got :)

They are so cute. So happy for them both.

Lovely couple @ 03/09/2014 at 7:13 pm

Aubrih in da house :) I love it.

I ship them. I love them and they two have such great chemistry.

@Rachel: Do you want me to repeat they are gross? Because they are. And Chris Brown is crazy piece of sh*t

@zumbaba: Girl nobody is checking for you. Why are you checking for them, if you cant stand them? I know why because you’re bitter and mad. The only person here who is gross is obviously YOU. You’re that bitter, that you have the urge to insult people who dont even know you, because you have nothing else in life but bitterness. Thats it bitter girl, you will stay bitter and bye :)

Very nice pairing!!! next power couple :)
#aubrih

@zumbaba: you like some ice cream?

to throw at rachel. :D

At one of the concerts, he talked about how happy he was with his personal life and people around him and she was there dancing and singing along the whole night. Then she changed her avi on twitter to a picture that said something about her choosing whatever makes her happy. They’re obviously back together, I wish them all the best!

@Rachel: Give this disgusting bitter piece @zumbaba: hell girl. Why are bitter people constantly thinking they have the right to call people names. Thinking they are cool, while hiding behind their computers. Girl you aint ish and so far your the only one gross here.

@Rachel: @Sarah: you embitter me with your comments silly

Love them. It would be so great if they would make a new song together.

@zumbaba: Girl how dumb are you? Is your bitterness deleting your brain? You was the one who added me to your message, dont come for me if you cant stand the backlash. Bitter girl bye :)

I’m so here for them. Love this two. They are a great couple. Hope its true.

@Rachel: lol stupid keep speaking you’ll pay for this

@stella: Same here I wish them all the best.

She will gain a lot of weight with all those dinners guess falling into his lap worked plus that filthy note he sent to Chris about her and bottling it meant nothing to her. Rihanna loves this life, spreading herself loosely with droopy who only wants to show Chris he is eating the same cake he had!! All the money they have, still classless!!

@zumbaba: UUUuuuuuuuuhhh now I’m scared you scary internet thug :) People like you are always the same bitter cowards, having a big mouth behind a computer. Whats gonna happen bitter girl? I’ll wait :)

I love Rihanna and if Drake makes her happy I’m routing for them.

They are CUTE @ 03/09/2014 at 7:42 pm

I saw a video of them two and they looked so happy and in love. Rihanna smiled like a teenage girl fresh in love. It was soooooo cute.

@Rachel: ROFL! Thanks for making me laugh you have no idea LOL!

my new fave couple @ 03/09/2014 at 7:46 pm

@LoveRi: Yes I think the same. They both have obviously the power to make each other genuinely happy. I’m happy for them.

Its so cute, how she is with him. I think he is really glad she is there with him at his tour.

Oh kinda thought he was dating Lenny Kravitz’s daughter, she seem like a cool chick, Rihanna kinda grosses me out , looks like used goods and always with a wig, makes you wonder what her head looks like underneath , probably not pretty and that her fat nose , ruins the whole face.

I love Rihanna. She is so cute and beautiful. She seems in love with Drake. I’m happy for her.

Voted “Best of the Web” by Forbes. ” +++ RichFishes.Org +++ highlights the ‘millionaires’ in its listings” by Wall Street Journal. This is the largest and most effective site in the world to connect with, date, and marry successful and attractive people. Whether or not you’re a Millionaire or simply interested in meeting other eligible and successful people.sdfsdf

Voted “Best of the Web” by Forbes. ” +++ RichFishes.Org +++ highlights the ‘millionaires’ in its listings” by Wall Street Journal. This is the largest and most effective site in the world to connect with, date, and marry successful and attractive people. Whether or not you’re a Millionaire or simply interested in meeting other eligible and successful people.sdfsfs

Voted “Best of the Web” by Forbes. ” +++ RichFishes.Org +++ highlights the ‘millionaires’ in its listings” by Wall Street Journal. This is the largest and most effective site in the world to connect with, date, and marry successful and attractive people. Whether or not you’re a Millionaire or simply interested in meeting other eligible and successful people.dsfsdf

Wow. He publicly called a H*E and pretty much said that every rapper has had their turn with her. I’m beginning to think she has no self respect.

IMO Rih is basking in his adoration but I don’t see them a real couple yet. I guess they could make it work but I don’t see the passion there like she had/has for her ex. Her granny told her to choose someone who loves her a little more than she loves him. Well, this fits the bill Go for it Rih (but be prepared to yawn).

She’s recording her album and he went into a European studio with her to get it done. Other than that, it’s probably none of our business. Can’t really understand her taste in men, maybe other than Matt Kemp. I even saw why she enjoyed Chris Brown before his bipolar took over.

It’s her life and all I really care about is how great their duet will sound on her 8th album!

Ganiyat jelili @ 03/10/2014 at 11:00 am

Rihoe re u truly in love with drake???u needed a soldier to make u happy during val nd ur bday….hmm bad gurl riri#i gat u

I love that Drake and Riri are ignoring haters, gossips and no life having pot stirrers and getting their happy on. It is the best revenge for those waiting to see them fail. I think they are both in the right place in time to finally be together and that the friendship that has sustained them through thick and thin and up and down seems to have come full circle and allowing for Drake and Ri to have the last laugh by basking in just being together and happy. If Rihanna can forgive Chris for bashing her face to a pulp while supposedly so in love with her why do some find it hard to believe that she can forgive Drake for calling her a hoe? Clearly that ish from the past has been put to rest and left where it stood and they are moving forward. Very glad to see them looking right together.

Chris Trash stans GTFOH @ 03/10/2014 at 1:47 pm

@Marie: Exactly. I love this two people. Rihanna and Drake are a great couple. They are happy and in love and all this bitter people who are so mad about it, deserve to be bitter and mad. Most of them are pathetic disgusting Chris Brown stans anyway. Aubrih #1LOVE.

Why say Europe, it’s England. I know it’s in Europe but people know what England is. It’s like when celebrity’s come over to France, people should know where France is, we are a good country!